Show Us Your Full Flowering Cannabis Gardens: What Are You Growing Today?

Day 29 of 12/12

IMG_2243.JPG

Hey EM . Where do you get your seed from . I see you at 420 have a multitude of sponsors, some I have never heard of, I ask because I’m getting ready to order for my March starters, I’m an outdoor grower and would like to find a reputable company with good genetics , and consistent product. I also hate Just throwing my CC number out into a questionable internet. Not knowing if it is Secure . Looking for about 8 Indicas and a dozen Sativa autos or FAST . It would also be nice to find a vendor That let’s you mix and match, you know a couple of these and a couple of those kind of thing.. also thinking of a good light to supplement the hours. I have a great sunroom for my starters and use the T5 to get the 13.5 hours of spring light , but have always wondered if a full Spectrum would stimulate better growth. Their usually about 16-24 inches when I put them out around 20th of May give or take.. THx ~John

Early but definitely full :passitleft:

Cranked the @Cultiuana CT-720 to 100% 6 days ago in this now DAY 9 FLOWERING 4 x 4 tent. Using @Prescription Blend and @DYNOMYCO.

Gorilla Glue Super Lemon Haze, Zombie Death x 2, @Weed Seeds Express Sirius Black, and a Kannabia Gelato-K via @CannaPot

Cranked the @Cultiuana CT-720 to 100% 6 days ago in this now DAY 9 FLOWERING 4 x 4 tent. Using @Prescription Blend and @DYNOMYCO.

Gorilla Glue Super Lemon Haze, Zombie Death x 2, @Weed Seeds Express Sirius Black, and a Kannabia Gelato-K via @CannaPot

Damn Krissi your growing some sick looking plants, beautiful, I just got a 4x4,
are Ur lites at the top of ur tent

Damn Krissi your growing some sick looking plants, beautiful, I just got a 4x4,
are Ur lites at the top of ur tent
No shit, thats awesome! You must be out of the house and into a new place then, yes? And yes, light is on the top-it's just one massive bar light, stretches the entire tent. Great prices and capabilities with this brand, @Cultiuana, a newer sponsor we have, if you want to take a look at your lighting options I would make sure to stop over on their site and browse buddy

No shit, thats awesome! You must be out of the house and into a new place then, yes? And yes, light is on the top-it's just one massive bar light, stretches the entire tent. Great prices and capabilities with this brand, @Cultiuana, a newer sponsor we have, if you want to take a look at your lighting options I would make sure to stop over on their site and browse buddy
Will do thank you

Yes Krissi I actually feel like a real grower lol, what a difference this tent makes. Had I known I woulda gotten one a year ago. I’m gonna check out those lites , my lite is too small for the tent , I wanna grow multiple plants and have a full tent like yours , try anyway

A beautiful cannabis garden, is this what heaven looks like?

Yes Krissi I actually feel like a real grower lol, what a difference this tent makes. Had I known I woulda gotten one a year ago. I’m gonna check out those lites , my lite is too small for the tent , I wanna grow multiple plants and have a full tent like yours , try anyway
I'm so stoked for you, that's awesome G!! Lmk if you have any questions on lighting choices. From a closet to a 4 x 4. That's just music to my green ears!
A beautiful cannabis garden, is this what heaven looks like?
Ooooh man, I certainly hope so!!!! I can't imagine anything more beautiful than a heaven filled with green ganja goodness

With so many contests already dedicated to single plants, nugs, journals, members and photos, we thought it would be a great idea to start a thread dedicated to nothing but wide shots of full flowering gardens. Please share your best photography of your amazing full flowering gardens with us, with a little commentary about your methods.

Please keep this thread exclusively to photography of full flowering cannabis gardens, (no single plants or closeups) other photos will be deleted without advisory. We will use this over time to recruit members for our 420 Support staff, so please give it your best effort and keep the off topic and/or excessive chatting to a minimum. :thanks:

We'll massage this opening post to perfection as the days go by, meanwhile let's get started now with the showcase! :cheer:

Here's a couple of Skunk #1's from Nirvanashop. They are feminized photo's growing in a coco coir/perlite mix. I am using Jacks nutrients including Jacks 1-2-3 and their Finish formula. I was using Advanced Nutrients but Jacks is better. These are on their 7th week of flower and have about 2 weeks left. I feed them twice daily to about 1/3 run off. There are actually 2 different 2x4 grows here. One is under a Mars Hydro SP 3000 and the other is under a Grow Light Science Grow 300. They are both amazing lights for a 2x4 tent but the Mars Hydro is cheaper and in stock, the Grow 300 is almost always sold out.

IMG_20221209_195606.jpg

IMG_20221209_195617.jpg

IMG_20221209_195544.jpg

IMG_20221209_195630.jpg

IMG_20221209_195537.jpg

The 2 Skunk #1's are under the Grow Light Science Grow 300. It draws 319 watts from the wall. I have it dialed back to around 290 watts atm. This light has served me well for many grows producing around 12 oz. last grow. I might get about that this time too. Here are the plants growing under it now:

IMG_20221210_221822.jpg

IMG_20221210_221806.jpg

IMG_20221210_221757.jpg

IMG_20221210_221746.jpg

That was my favorite light for a 2x4 and I thought there was none better. But when the Grow 300 was sold out a few months ago, I bought the Mars Hydro SP3000 instead. It was smaller and a little less powerful at 300 watts. But the results are awesome. Here are the same batch of Skunk plants but under the SP3000. Everything was the same except the light. Which do you think are better?

IMG_20221210_221503.jpg

IMG_20221210_221529.jpg

IMG_20221210_221438.jpg

IMG_20221210_221452.jpg

71GY5w1B7jL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom