SkooterClowns Running in Circles

LOL... you guys are better than watching TV!

I hope the machette is sharp enough to cut through frankis 4" stem!

I got a feeling you're gonna miss her when she's gone... all gone that is.

I think Im gonna try a sloped sided box for laughs... Im bored.

thanks for the laughs

bender

While we addressed the air movement in the tent we we not satisfied with the puny 2" air intake set up we had originally installed. We took care of that as well with a 4" solution. Now we're gettin' air in there!

DSC014023.JPG

DSC014031.JPG

DSC014042.JPG

I've come to the conclusion that pot plants are often like real life situations. The best looking ones are often the biggest pains in the ass.

Just about 6 or 7 weeks left for her to finish...oh joy!

DSC013951.JPG

DSC013972.JPG

DSC01409.JPG

good lord... that fan is rather large. I was just going to attach a 4" PC fan to a cardboard plenum on the side of my tent and then put a filter over the plenum.

she's lookin good!

WOW!! I just read throught this whole grow and i am just amazed at your work. This is perfection. Im working with soil on this first grow but im wanting to move to bubbles for the next grow. This will be my go to spot. Thanks for being so detailed in your jounal it really helps newbies like myself ;)

good lord... that fan is rather large. I was just going to attach a 4" PC fan to a cardboard plenum on the side of my tent and then put a filter over the plenum.

she's lookin good!

The fan is a Stanley fan I got from woot.com (I think) a while ago. It can be used to dry floors etc. Pretty handy to have. It has 3 settings. It's on it's lowest and it does deliver a lot of air into the tent via the 4" piping.

Thanks Bend - Franki is plumping up nicely.

I've over done it with the pictures lately so I'm gonna hold off on them for a few more days.

WOW!! I just read throught this whole grow and i am just amazed at your work. This is perfection. Im working with soil on this first grow but im wanting to move to bubbles for the next grow. This will be my go to spot. Thanks for being so detailed in your jounal it really helps newbies like myself ;)

Thanks Trouble and :welcome:
Slappy and I are glad that you are thinking about bubble to grow rather than dirt. As you can see we love growin' this way and are pleased with our results and trouble-free (no...not you) process.

We're here to help if we can. Don't forget to start a journal and let us know where we can follow your grow.

Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks for the help with the light fixture. Just finished putting it together yesterday except for the glass, i will pick that up in the next few days. Even without the glass it has greatly dropped the temp near the top colas and in my tent in general. So yeah my plants are loving it and im sure if they could they would bow down to you guys for giving me the idea for this fixture lol. Well keep doing what your doing guys i enjoy watching your expertise. Later

Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks for the help with the light fixture. Just finished putting it together yesterday except for the glass, i will pick that up in the next few days. Even without the glass it has greatly dropped the temp near the top colas and in my tent in general. So yeah my plants are loving it and im sure if they could they would bow down to you guys for giving me the idea for this fixture lol. Well keep doing what your doing guys i enjoy watching your expertise. Later

That's great news MrKindBuds! BTW the temp will be even under better control once you get the glass in ;)

We would love to see a picture or 2 of your fixture if you feel like posting it. Feel free to post it here in our thread.

Leave you clowns alone for just a minute and look at you....now you slamming a WHOLE TENT full of buds just for fun....:)

:bravo: you two, great job so far, truly amazing.

Peace brother clowns.

Leave you clowns alone for just a minute and look at you....now you slamming a WHOLE TENT full of buds just for fun....:)

:bravo: you two, great job so far, truly amazing.

Peace brother clowns.

Thanks MtnHi

Our tents are working out great.

sweet mother of god....

My guy finally got his MM card... should have 12" clones in about 1 week. just in time for you guys to finish your harvest...LOL

wOOt

Back
Top Bottom