Skunkpilot's Bubblelicious & BlackJack Regular Grow - 2013

re: Skunkpilot's Bubblelicious & BlackJack Regular Grow - 2013

Thanks CA. I've looked at all of the Cloning info on the "How to grow Marijuana" page, and I'm going to cut two clones per plant, finish cuts under water, Clonex, then into Rockwool. I plan to use the same equipment as I used for germination. The warming pad and plastic dome cover. 400 watts of CFL's to start.

Thanks CA. I've looked at all of the Cloning info on the "How to grow Marijuana" page, and I'm going to cut two clones per plant, finish cuts under water, Clonex, then into Rockwool. I plan to use the same equipment as I used for germination. The warming pad and plastic dome cover. 400 watts of CFL's to start.

That sounds like a loving home you have planned for the little ones, :Namaste:
I am also anticipating some cloning here weeks down the road.. The wonders of a single branch being removed and 6 months later, another damn beast! Stay well skunk :joint:

plants look good man. watch that ppm count, it seems a bit too high.

Hey b.real, thanks for joining the conversation. I do worry about that. I have lowered the times on the relay from 4 mins @ .5cfm to 3 mins @ .5cfm. But I also set about sealing the duct work and as I am pushing the air through the lights, I knew I was pushing out some of the Co2. Can I say I did too good of a job? Naw... who am I BS'n? :high-five:

Holy crap. What ever I am doing seems to be working. I have a couple of plants in flower and are due to harvest in the next week or so, and they have had Co2 for the last 10 days. I haven't noticed that much growth in them but they went from clone to flower, so they might not have a large root system. The colas are getting fuller and are very dense.

Now about the veg side... the plants have grown in height an average of 2 inches in the last 2 days. If all goes well today, I will cut 2 clones from all plants and get them into the clone/germ room.

Pictures to follow today.

Hi ho,
hi ho,
it's off to clone we go....
:morenutes:

Ok boys and girls, time for my first cloning.

The supplies....
Clonex
Exacto knifes
5.6 ph'd water
superthrive
Alcohol

SAM_1557.JPG

SAM_1560.JPG

SAM_15621.JPG

SAM_1566.JPG

SAM_1575.JPG

SAM_1577.JPG

SAM_1581.JPG

SAM_15841.JPG

SAM_15861.JPG

SAM_15871.JPG

SAM_15891.JPG

Now let's see how many survive.

I checked on the clones for the first few hours last night and then I left them alone until morning. When I checked on them, a few were bent over and weren't happy. I misted them, checked on the temps, 32.4c/90f and the humidity looked good. I moved a few of the name stakes to prop up those plants that were leaning. So far I'm happy with the results though, only time will tell.

. :wood:

SAM_1590.JPG

SAM_1591.JPG

SAM_1592.JPG

SAM_1593.JPG

SAM_1594.JPG

SAM_1595.JPG

SAM_1596.JPG

SAM_15971.JPG

SAM_1598.JPG

Foot fetish ( did I really need this for scale)? :goof:

SAM_1599.JPG

Depends, are dem stompers some size 18s, cause those would be some branches for clones :rofl:
The noodly stem bend, mine got that too and read its part of their little shinanigans. Chug on little cuts, chug on!

I love your CFL setup, are you planing on flowering with the same setup?

I love your CFL setup, are you planing on flowering with the same setup?

No, this is just the Germ/clone box. They will go from here to the veg room under 400 watts MH for 2 weeks then into the flower room under 1000 watts HPS to sex. With this grow, I am looking to grow a few males for pollen and create some seeds for future grows. Thanks for checking in Fentrum.

Here is the main grow.

SAM_16132.JPG

SAM_16153.JPG

SAM_1616.JPG

nice plants. which is on the left?

Hey yawl, how's things. Sorry no updates for a bit, but it's been a bit busy at home. My Dad past away earlier this month after a bout with cancer and I was his primary health care worker for the last 3 years, the last month and a half has been ~24/7. The plants survived, how I don't know. After looking at the clones this week, I thought they were all dyeing but as I started to place "the best ones" into 14 oz. plastic coke bottles I had trimmed and filled with Cocor, I saw roots. My first cloning and 100% success rate. That's what I get for reading the forums. :cheer: :high-five:

Anyway, here are some pics of the clones

SAM_16171.JPG

Kinda looks sickly

SAM_16192.JPG

Roots
SAM_16181.JPG

SAM_1620.JPG

SAM_16211.JPG

SAM_16221.JPG

And now the veg room, More cloning this weekend then into the flower room for them!

This is where it all started.
SAM_1447.JPG

A bit later.
10_29_0900.jpg

And still later.
SAM_16161.JPG

And now!
11_15_0004.jpg

SAM_1627.JPG

That's the update for now.

My heart felt condolences skunk, I hope you and the family are hanging in there and doing well.
Your babies didn't miss a stride.. is that 11 days of growth from the update on the top of this page? :thedoubletake:
Awesome work on the clones brother, glad you were able to keep them all alive that is definitely something to be proud of.
What are the two clones on the far right, they seemed to keep a lot of their coloring! Look like some tough little suckers :Namaste:

Thank you folks for your condolences. I informed the group not for sympathy, but for an explanation of the delay in posting. This group always seems sincere in all their wish's and I am very grateful.

CA, the clone are color coded, pink is bub and green and yellow are Black Jack. The tubs on the rack are the, well, mothers/fathers that I cloned from. I think the C02 is helping greatly on the growth. I think the clones were drying out even though I kept the humidity high, I didn't water the Rockwool enough. Oh well, better next time. And I still haven't sexed them yet. I have 3 more tubs to finish and place into the flower room to prepare for these beasts.

I found a large puddle of liquid on the floor of my shop this morning. I use two pumps in the reservoir for the veg system. One to pump the nutes to the plants and one to circulate the liquid. The reservoir drained a little low so the pump had a higher "head" and it pumped the liquid onto the top of the tub and mostly drained it. I now have the pump on its side and have the power cord tied down better.

Thank you folks for your condolences. I informed the group not for sympathy, but for an explanation of the delay in posting. This group always seems sincere in all their wish's and I am very grateful.

CA, the clone are color coded, pink is bub and green and yellow are Black Jack. The tubs on the rack are the, well, mothers/fathers that I cloned from. I think the C02 is helping greatly on the growth. I think the clones were drying out even though I kept the humidity high, I didn't water the Rockwool enough. Oh well, better next time. And I still haven't sexed them yet. I have 3 more tubs to finish and place into the flower room to prepare for these beasts.

I found a large puddle of liquid on the floor of my shop this morning. I use two pumps in the reservoir for the veg system. One to pump the nutes to the plants and one to circulate the liquid. The reservoir drained a little low so the pump had a higher "head" and it pumped the liquid onto the top of the tub and mostly drained it. I now have the pump on its side and have the power cord tied down better.

Life is always goig to come first skunk we all understand, the family and your health and well being are a lot more important buddy!!
Have you sexed to date? Might have some nice pollen on your hands skunk :Namaste: But it sounds like they have a decent time to veg before ya get em into flower!
I am going to attempt a cloning run here soon and am going to use your topsoil idea, I really like that. Seems like it will keep the rH up immensely.. planning on using some clean coco coir w/ no additives.
Good catch on the water ordeal I have been setting the phone on a timer making sure I get back to my ro unit. Always improving!
Stay well skunk hope all is well :joint: CA

Back
Top Bottom