Skybound's Journal

looking good sky nice and healthy your cooking now my friend wont be long and youll be rolling in it lol! :)

Thanks Sticky!! Right now my goal is to grow more than I can get rid of. That would be a good problem to have for me right now, lol. Just one more broke ass week of suffering and I should be in good shape.

Highya SB,

Looks like you've made the transition from hydro to soil growing very well. Your ladies are looking very nice. Cheers to you

Highya SB,

Looks like you've made the transition from hydro to soil growing very well. Your ladies are looking very nice. Cheers to you

Thanks Bode! My soil isn't great yet, but it's much better than I anticipated from my first go of mixing it up. I'm more confident that I will be able to dial it in nice now than I was before growing in it. I can't wait till I can regularly test brix, but it's still too soon to now.

Faux Transplant Drench made with Recharge, humic/fulvic blend, fish, epsom, gypsum and I put a little molasses in there too even though the recharge has some. Not even a minute of mixing to froth up like that. It was for the veg soil plants only. I pushed the little 1gal pots down into the drench until the pot can float evenly, then I top it off with a top drench to link up with the dunk. The brixers favor the practice of dunking pots when physically possible. I guess it has pros and cons, but mostly pros.
frothy.jpg

Here's that weird Ayahuasca Purple. I learned the name of the genetic disorder on PC's thread earlier, but already I forgot the name, lol. I just remember it was a complex name, maybe something in Latin. But it grows like it was pretopped, but they both seem to be growing equally. These are of just the larger of the 2.
weird ap topview.jpg
weird AP.jpg

Edit - I also designed a new thing to organize cables and the potentiometer of the Meanwell HLG 480 driver in case anyone has the same model.

Meanwell HLG 480 Pot and Power Mounts by Skybound420

Mounted.jpg

Looking good Sky I like how and what you are using for your compost tea and the things you made and attached to your drivers

Thanks PC. I love having this printer and being able to make useful things on the fly. I encourage all growers to get one and get into them.

These Ayahuasca Purples are freakin me out. One has 2 main shoots and the other looks like it's going to have 4 main shoots. First is the 2 shoot, then the 4 shoot far view then close view.
AP 2 shoots.jpg
AP 4 shoots far.jpg
AP 4 shoots close.jpg

I was able to get 5 COBs hung wired and lit over my biggest plants. This allowed me to get them out of camp fire formation and now I have a true 3x3 grid of plants. That's not a full cycle yet as there's 2 sets of paired plants, plus the first lot of plants were irregularly added in, so I need to wait those couple out. But I've been adding one a week for about the last 3 weeks and managing the veg so far has been easier than I anticipated. Still not on a cloning schedule yet, but I'm trying, plus adding seedlings to the mix will rescue me down the road a piece, so I have time to adjust.
3x3.jpg
5 COBs.jpg

Looking great in there Sky :goodjob: Those AP seedlings are what's called self topping, I think. I had one of those few years ago. Turned out good. Mine never got really tall. Was a thick bush. Happy Thanksgiving brother :)

Thanks bro! The bloom is slowly coming together. Hopefully I got enough light on them back plants for them to fill out nicely. As soon as I drop the short Em Dog up front, I'll be able to get what I need to hang the rest of the COBs and get this room fully lit up.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and all who're subbed to my journal!

Back
Top Bottom