Snoop Tries Doc's Kit - Spring/Summer 2015

Those double thia's are gonna be nice if they ever finish....man some of these Sativas you guys are doin are longgggggggg flowering eh! Have a great night Snoop , cheers.:thumb:

Ya bud, when I planted them I wasn't really thinking about how long they would take. If I had better germination rates with the Skunk that's all I would have grown. Its all good though I'll make it work. Just sprayed Brix. Girls are looking good. :Rasta:

Day 32 Flower

Everything seems to be moving along fairly well at this point. I just love these White Skunk. They never really stretched that much. There only 2' tall and 2' wide. Would recommend for smaller spaces. They have been grown under 16/8 veg and 11/13 flower. I might have to raise them up to match the canopy of the Double Thia. Those girls are defiantly trying to get into there space. Yes there are some girls. I culled 1 yesterday, 2 are girls and the last one still hasn't shown yet but is furthest from the light.

Cat Drench

The Skunk got there first Cat Drench today. 5mls drench/.5mls tea Timing wise I may have been a little late. Just started noticing a few hairs changing colour in the last few days. The flowers have also been starting to put on weight this last week. Cant wait to see what happens to them next. 2nd CD will be about 4 days.

Tried to get some better pics this week. These were taken form the 2 Skunk plants.
20150712_122432.jpg
20150712_122620.jpg
20150712_114825.jpg
20150712_115643.jpg

The Ak seems to be a progressing a lot slower but has what I would consider are "Set buds" I may have been still over watering that one a little bit. It has leaves that look like The Claw. Going to make sure it dries out a bit longer then will Cat Drench later this week.
20150710_104440.jpg

Temps have been running around 68-80F (night/day) give or take a degree or 2. Humidity has been moving around 50% day and up to 65-68% at night. I don't have a dehumidifier so im hoping that isnt to high. :Rasta:

I like to keep my fan/filter exhaust combo running 24/7/365. Can't go wrong letting it run all the time...gets rid of the smell, plus keeps fresh air in the GR 100% of the time. I would recommend all growers do this to help stabilize the rh and temps as well as keeping fresh air available for them. Just my 2 guys , cheers eh!

I got one that recirculates and scrubbs room air, but the exhaust only runs at night as not to waste CO2.

My exhaust does run 24/7. Its a 6" can fan/filter at about 70%. There should be lots of air flow/exchange. The air that's coming in the tent is around 50% Rh this time of year. I have 2 small fans blowing air around inside but maybe I will add another to keep things moving

My exhaust does run 24/7. Its a 6" can fan/filter at about 70%. There should be lots of air flow/exchange. The air that's coming in the tent is around 50% Rh this time of year. I have 2 small fans blowing air around inside but maybe I will add another to keep things moving

Hey Snoop.....Perfect ....Same set up as me.....6"Can-Fan/filter combo at 70%. with two other circ. fans running just to move the air around a lil quicker than the exhaust can do. You got it Snoop! Your vent. system is peachy brotha....cool!Two other fans are lots ....any more not needed .Cheers eh! :thumb::high-five:

Happy Friday,

The Skunk got there 2 Cat Drench, AK got its first yesterday and the Double Thia got some Growth. The Skunk flowers are starting to pack on weight. Ak still has small flowers. Double Thia has been growing and growing. Got her staked up and had to move the light all the way up. Love that fresh smell :Rasta:

20150717_172819.jpg
20150717_172709.jpg
20150717_182624.jpg

Day 47 Flower

I was out of town for a few days and haven't seen the girls in 4 days. The Skunk got a growth drench today and flowers are looking great. They look like there still putting on some weight. After the Cat Drench I have been getting some leaf curl it was minor before but has gotten worse but its only on the one plant.

Skunk 2
20150727_194420.jpg

20150727_194352.jpg

Skunk 1
20150727_194151.jpg

20150727_194035.jpg

The bad news is whats growing on my pots. I did notice this before but didn't think much of it. Just thought it might have been from the minerals. Today the red flags are there. Its much worse then before. When I was watering I noticed that something was moving in the tray.

20150727_192142.jpg
20150727_192320.jpg
20150727_192654.jpg

What do you guys think? I thought I had enough air flow but think need more down low and adding the dehumidifier is needed. My concern now is what am i dealing with and how should I deal with it? Do I just chop it fix humidity/Air flow so the Double Thia can still finish? Any info would be very helpful.

Here are a couple pics of the Ak-48. I have been waiting for the buds to fill in but never really happened. I bet this plant gives me under an Oz and its all popcorn buds. I still have a few more seeds so might try again in the future. The flowers haven't changed much the last week and the top half doesn't really have any white pistils reaching anymore. This one could be really close to coming down. Has anyone ever grown a plant like this that never really puts on weight? I know I had some issues with building roots in the beginning so that could be part of my issue plus this problem with my pots/bugs that I just realized.
20150727_205913.jpg

20150727_205844.jpg

After a little digging the bugs are probably Spring tails. They shouldn't cause any problems but are caused by over watering and high humidity.

Found an older post about the growth on the pots and could be mycorrhizae growth. This could be wiped clean some peroxide but if thats what it is not sure if that would really be needed. That sounds much better then I was thinking. Will work on fixing my environment tomorrow.

Chop Chop

I cut down the Ak-48 and White Skunk today. Washed everything and have it hanging to dry. Took a couple pics of the Skunk #1 (the nicer of the 2) before it was chopped up. :cheesygrinsmiley:

20150804_112843.jpg
20150804_114219a.jpg

I figure about another 8 weeks on the Double Thia (If it finishes closer to 16 instead of 20 weeks) I'm really interested to see how this plays out. Now she has lots of room and can take full advantage of the light. Had to tie her down a bit as the light is maxed out unless I make a hanger for it. Next drench will be Cat #1. Just water and a little transplant today.

20150804_123750a.jpg

Im going to post a pic of the root balls when I get them cleaned up. Huge difference in size. :Rasta:

Thanks for stopping by Sephiroth

Here is the pic of the root balls. The 2 skunk and Ak. I dint go back to check but believe the Ak were in veg for about 2 weeks less then the Skunk (60 days). I also had issues with the wet/dry cycle early on then some over watering through flower. :straightface: Just wanted to show the difference between the two. :Rasta:

20150804_135225.jpg

Had the official weigh in today. Didn't meet the exceptions that I was hoping for (based on my first grow) but still happy with what I have. The Skunk plants gave me 70g and the Ak-48 only 10.5g. The smell is the best Ive have ever smelled. Its like a lemon meringue pie. Smoked a few joints so far but wasn't really dry yet so will wait a bit to judge the taste and effects.

20150811_132229.jpg

20150811_131117.jpg

The Double Thia received Cat#2 today and seems to be coming along just fine. :Rasta:

20150811_131259.jpg
20150811_131324.jpg

Back
Top Bottom