Snoop Tries Doc's Kit - Spring/Summer 2015

Not much to report except High Brix Cannabis is fantastic. My golf game has gotten much better since I started smoking my stash. Its really something. I'll run some more experiments on Thursday.

As far as the Double Thia goes its still growing. Had to tie down some colas as they started touching the light or flopping over. Im going to be away for a a bit and have someone taking over for a few weeks. Just a couple of Brix sprays and waterings is all they need to do so cross your fingers. I'll post a pic before I leave. Cheers :Rasta:

Not much to report except High Brix Cannabis is fantastic. My golf game has gotten much better since I started smoking my stash. Its really something. I'll run some more experiments on Thursday.

As far as the Double Thia goes its still growing. Had to tie down some colas as they started touching the light or flopping over. Im going to be away for a a bit and have someone taking over for a few weeks. Just a couple of Brix sprays and waterings is all they need to do so cross your fingers. I'll post a pic before I leave. Cheers :Rasta:

Snoop, quite interested in your experiment :)
i too noticed major improvements in several areas where my intention and attention went due to the incredible weed. :)

Hello 420, Just grabbed a couple pics after the lights came on. Everything seems fine at this point and still a while to go maybe 4-6 weeks time will tell.

20150828_100805.jpg

20150828_100906.jpg

Fingers crossed all goes well in my absence. She really is a lanky plant with tops flopped over this way and that but I still love her. My research in High Brix Cannabis and golfing is going well. Being my buddies Birthday yesterday I decided to smoke some of the AK-48. It has a nicer taste then then Skunk but less on the potency.

Cheers :Rasta:

Hey brotha!....You aint seen nothin yet with her. She's lovin her new home....get that main cola away from the lite. It's too close . Try and get it down a good 12" or so ...even that's a little close Snoop. Can you gently pull her down some? Tie her off to a couple stakes in the pot and some wire ...you know! looks like she's started to really GO now...Now you will see the big pot's big time benefit. Hope your not in a hurry for her!:slide: Keep up the good work Snoop , and keep an eye on leaf tips for burning or leaf edges curling. These are subtle signs that need immediate attention. I aint goin nowhere Snoop! Cheers eh.:high-five:
Oh, almost forgot....have you given her a really good soaking with GE since her transplanting?

Hey Duggan, shes a little wild this one. That cola was tied down, got it down some more but not that much dont want to break it. Gave it growth/tea 10/2ml on Monday and 1/4trans/tea tomorrow before I head out. Oh yeah there is a little curling and tip burn on her. The one plant has been dropping leaves for a bit but figured it had to do with cramped living space and that time in her life. Cheers

Hello 420

I got back the other day and finally got time to get an update out. I hadn't seen the girls in about 2 weeks so wasn't to sure what to expect when I opened the door. More yellow leaves and fatter buds! could be worse right? The main buds are fattening up nicely lots of orange pistils and still some white in there as well. They have been in bloom 11/13 for 12 weeks. Ace says its a 16-20 weeks strain.

Still being new to this not sure if the increase in yellowing is do to age or if they were heavy on the drench. Before I left there was a little tip burn and curling of the leaf so I decreased the Growth drench down to 8 mills form 10 and added a small amount of Epsom (1 T). While away had someone stop by for weekly Brix, Destress and watering (the Growth mentioned above and a 1/4 Trans)

Today she got 8 mils of Trans and 2 mills Tea. (20 gal pot with 2.5 gallons water) I'm planing on cleaning up some of the those yellow leaves later today. At least the ones with the crunchy bits. Should make it easier to see how things are progressing.

Cheers :Rasta:

20150914_111856.jpg
20150914_111532.jpg
20150914_111708.jpg
20150914_112003.jpg

Hey Snoop...lookin like they're gonna treat ya right my brotha! Colas fattening up real nice. Don't worry about the yellowing leaves at this stage , some strains like to feed on themselves and often shed those old fans at this time. Wow though brotha....you were really brave taking on such a long blooming strain. Should pay you back with some very special smoke....like my Desfran SHOULD have. At least the fast pheno I had gave me back 9.2 Z's. of nice smoke.
BTW....your in Canada right??? I know cuz I noticed the Canadian Tire pale ya got there eh! Cheers pal!:high-five:

Yup shes coming around. Nice to see those buds getting bigger. Time to get something else started. I still have some Money Maker and White Lemon from Strain Hunters I could plant. Yeah the bucket gives it away. Im out west in Alberta.

Oh Nuts, Was just down in the tent getting up close and personal and found a some pollen sacks. At least 1 was open so I snipped it out. Could find any more so hopefully it was just that one for now. Put the piece under the scope and seeing lots of cloudy trichomes maybe 65-70%. So what do you think can I still let her go a few more weeks? Im in no rush to cut it down and wouldn't mind some more weight :Rasta:

20150915_194019.jpg

I've kept some of them going for a couple more weeks, checking every day and pulling the male bits. Pay very close attention to the lower fluff - that's where mine usually shows up the worst. I'll take entire budlets from there to keep the hormones suppressed.

It'll either be manageable, or it'll tip on you and get totally out of hand. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Day 102 of flower

Ive been checking daily but no other signs of pollen sacks that I could see. Found a developing seed but only the one so far. Beside that didn't notice any real change. She got a nice drink of Growth/Tea yesterday. If it comes down on the 16 week mark then most likely just one more watering before chop.

Tried a small sample last night after snipping it a few days ago. I defiantly could taste some nice flavors. The Skunk has also been curing nicely and is improving with age. Not something I should be smoking if I want to be productive. :Rasta:

20150921_103802.jpg
20150921_104138.jpg
20150921_103841.jpg

Back
Top Bottom