Snoop Tries Doc's Kit - Spring/Summer 2015

Happy Sunday,

With the count down on till the Blood Moon dropping. I figured today would be a great day for a treat. Ive been out of cookies for a while now and went with Butter Pecan Tarts. Hopefully I will be able to get a good view. Enjoy the show :Rasta:

20150927_170525.jpg

Thanks, you could say that im official getting excited for the end. Should be receiving a couple packages in the next day or 2. Time to get organized again so I can get the next grow started. The sky also cleared up for the 2nd half of the Blood Moon and was able to get a great view from my back yard. After the 3 tarts and a few smokes I really enjoyed the show. :Rasta:

Chop Chop

20151004_140323.jpg

Got to chop down the Double Thia today. Fun times. Really looking forward to trying it soon. To bad the pic is blurry but you get the idea:ganjamon:

Hello 420,

I just finished up trimming and have it in jars now. It dried quicker then what I was shooting for so I'll have to work on that next go around. There really wasnt much to do for trimming. All the fan leaves were removed before washing so it was just removing as much stem as possible. Ended up with 5.5 jars but only 1 of those are nice buds. The rest are more airy and smaller but they all smoke the same! The smoke is good, more upbeat then the Skunk and has that incense/church smell if you know what im talking about. Compared to the Skunk its a much smoother smoke right off the bat so Im looking forward to see how it cures.

20151008_145733.jpg

Look for it in next months Nug of the Month Contest!

I should have my next grow started next week and will post a link after I get it up and running. Im planing on running 2-3 strains 11/13 from seed (Ziggy Style) while I get another couple strains growing and veg for a while.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by and see what I was up to and helped me out along the way. Time to sit back and enjoy some of my harvest. :ganjamon:

Hello 420,

I just finished up trimming and have it in jars now. It dried quicker then what I was shooting for so I'll have to work on that next go around. There really wasnt much to do for trimming. All the fan leaves were removed before washing so it was just removing as much stem as possible. Ended up with 5.5 jars but only 1 of those are nice buds. The rest are more airy and smaller but they all smoke the same! The smoke is good, more upbeat then the Skunk and has that incense/church smell if you know what im talking about. Compared to the Skunk its a much smoother smoke right off the bat so Im looking forward to see how it cures.

20151008_145733.jpg

Look for it in next months Nug of the Month Contest!

I should have my next grow started next week and will post a link after I get it up and running. Im planing on running 2-3 strains 11/13 from seed (Ziggy Style) while I get another couple strains growing and veg for a while.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by and see what I was up to and helped me out along the way. Time to sit back and enjoy some of my harvest. :ganjamon:

getting jiggy with Ziggy style?...:rofl:

I'm now growing from seed 10/14...:)

just harvested an ACE Golden Tiger clone

Morning Ziggy, I have a some regular seeds that Im going to give it a try with. Going to plant the AK 48 again along with some freebies that I just received. Afghan and Mixed Kush. Did you notice any difference in growing time and weight by going 10/14? These are all 7-9 week strains so im thinking I should be able to have them hanging to dry by Christmas. With these only growing for 8 weeks or so I wasn't planing on any topping maybe just a little SC on the main if needed and trim up form the bottom. Any thoughts?

Congratulations on the Golden Tiger, it was looking very nice :Rasta:

Morning Ziggy, I have a some regular seeds that Im going to give it a try with. Going to plant the AK 48 again along with some freebies that I just received. Afghan and Mixed Kush. Did you notice any difference in growing time and weight by going 10/14? These are all 7-9 week strains so im thinking I should be able to have them hanging to dry by Christmas. With these only growing for 8 weeks or so I wasn't planing on any topping maybe just a little SC on the main if needed and trim up form the bottom. Any thoughts?

Congratulations on the Golden Tiger, it was looking very nice :Rasta:

snoop, ty..i don't weigh my harvests much. I average with non 100% sativas around 12 weeks now from seed to dry rack w 10/14 :)

Hello 420,

I have some new plants started and a few have broken the soil in the last 24 hours. White Lemon and Money Maker from Strain Hunters. Im really looking forward to this grow.

Canada has also voted in a the Liberal Party with a majority last night. This is good news for cannabis users as they have always said that would legalize it. This is a big change form the PC party who the leader, Stephen Harper (and current Prime Minister for a few more days) is quoted as saying, "Tobacco is a product that does a lot of damage. Marijuana is infinitely worse and it's something that we do not want to encourage." This will be interesting to see what takes place and how the Liberal Party plans on moving forward with legalization. As far as im aware they have not released any details on how they plan to make this happen.

Cheers,

20151020_102331.jpg

Back
Top Bottom