Snoop Tries Doc's Kit - Spring/Summer 2015

Hello 420,

I have some new plants started and a few have broken the soil in the last 24 hours. White Lemon and Money Maker from Strain Hunters. Im really looking forward to this grow.

Canada has also voted in a the Liberal Party with a majority last night. This is good news for cannabis users as they have always said that would legalize it. This is a big change form the PC party who the leader, Stephen Harper (and current Prime Minister for a few more days) is quoted as saying, "Tobacco is a product that does a lot of damage. Marijuana is infinitely worse and it's something that we do not want to encourage." This will be interesting to see what takes place and how the Liberal Party plans on moving forward with legalization. As far as im aware they have not released any details on how they plan to make this happen.

Cheers,

20151020_102331.jpg

Mornin Snoop....first , congrats on a nice little harvest brotha...excellent!
Now ...ya ..yippee, Harper is gonzo! About fu...in time , i'de say! Yes , the Liberals are gpoing to legalize. I'm on this ...so i'l keep everyone posted. Right now they said they have to start to figure out how to tax it and regulate it just like some of the states are doing. They said this process could take months or up to two yrs. they're not sure yet....who cares ...not me....Harper is gone....the stupid loaf! Pot more dangerous that tobacco! Really!!!!! I wondered how his people would ever allow him to say that....just really stupid is all,,stupid, stupid man! So...with any luck, we'le soon be a weed friendly country...at last! Cheers gang and if your Canadian ,like me....your a pretty happy dude right now! :yahoo:

Mornin Snoop....first , congrats on a nice little harvest brotha...excellent!
Now ...ya ..yippee, Harper is gonzo! About fu...in time , i'de say! Yes , the Liberals are gpoing to legalize. I'm on this ...so i'l keep everyone posted. Right now they said they have to start to figure out how to tax it and regulate it just like some of the states are doing. They said this process could take months or up to two yrs. they're not sure yet....who cares ...not me....Harper is gone....the stupid loaf! Pot more dangerous that tobacco! Really!!!!! I wondered how his people would ever allow him to say that....just really stupid is all,,stupid, stupid man! So...with any luck, we'le soon be a weed friendly country...at last! Cheers gang and if your Canadian ,like me....your a pretty happy dude right now! :yahoo:

Oh yeah, glad to see them out of power. Most people I know around here still voted for him. To say the least there have been a few heated discussions between friends about him. I got stopped by the cops a couple weeks ago for smoking in public (only 2nd time in my life so not bad) long story short. Nothing happened but then he said, "Trudeau isn't the Premier yet so smoke it at home" It made me laugh a bit then I looked at his partner and it looked like he was going to kill me. :Rasta:

Thanks Shadow, Ive been enjoying the Double Thia. Being the 1st Sativa that I've grown wasn't to sure what to expect. Recently picked up another Ace Sativa that I'll try out sometime next year.

Not to much to report with the current grow at this point. Was disappointed with my success rate with the Money Maker seeds, but did end up with at least 1 good one. White Lemon germinated 100%. Decided to drop a few more seeds (mixed kush and Green Love Potion) from the freebies that I had and will see how that goes.

They got there first dunk today and they are all about 12 days old and are working on there 3rd set of leaves. I culled 1 the other day and was happy to see the root had made it near the bottom of the pot.

Having some issues keeping temps and humidity where I would like them. Humidity isnt that bad around 50% but has dropped a few days when humidifier runs low. Night time lows is what really concerns me. They have dipped down as low as 62 but average 65. Trying out a oil filled heater in the area of the intake to see if it can heat the air enough to keep it closer to 70. Highs range in the 78-82F. I did add a small platform to keep the tent/pots off the concrete floor. Cheers

20151102_091750.jpg

Good news, It seems like i have gotten my temps/humidity figured out for now. Just checked the tent out and my high lows were 68-78, 50-62%.

The plants are 3 weeks old and are starting there 5th node. They have been growing under a couple T5s.

White Lemon
20151107_180327.jpg

Money Maker
20151107_175849.jpg

Cheers :Rasta:

Top of the day to ya Snoop....lookin good over here. Havin fun yet pal? Alls good with the Gang except for Major's bug problems in his "booth". Wish i could help him somehow! Anyhow , have an awesome Sunday pal! Cheers eh:high-five:

Morning Duggan and Happy Sunday to yeah. Im having a great time over here. They are looking even better this morning. Did you make any changes yet for heating your room? My lows are still in the 66-68 range. I feel like thats holding the girls back a bit, there was some yellowing early on on the first set but hasnt really moved past that. I was using a controller on my space heater last grow but started having issues with it. Now im running a space heater on low with my lights. Cant see in the pick as its in front of the box. Then the Oil heater kicks in with the fan during lights out. Its gotten the temps up 2-5, Hopefully out of the danger zone. Anyway the idea of adding another furnace vent (or 2)seems like a good idea. :Rasta:

Morning Duggan and Happy Sunday to yeah. Im having a great time over here. They are looking even better this morning. Did you make any changes yet for heating your room? My lows are still in the 66-68 range. I feel like thats holding the girls back a bit, there was some yellowing early on on the first set but hasnt really moved past that. I was using a controller on my space heater last grow but started having issues with it. Now im running a space heater on low with my lights. Cant see in the pick as its in front of the box. Then the Oil heater kicks in with the fan during lights out. Its gotten the temps up 2-5, Hopefully out of the danger zone. Anyway the idea of adding another furnace vent (or 2)seems like a good idea. :Rasta:

Hey pal....no i havn't done the extra duct yet. I should , but just can't find the time ....and i'm still not feeling too comfortable drilling into that area of my furnace....what happens if the drill bits and maybe even the round "blank" were to fall down and land inside ....sitting on the burners....i dunno bud! Sounds like we both should get our asses moving on it though. my numbers are like yours. gets down to a chilly 65-68 (lights off). I'm def. gonna do it , i have to cuz when it gets down to ....say 10-15 below outside , it's gonna be even colder down in my GR. Anyhow , glad to hear alls good with ya ...Cheers!

Hey guys grabbed a couple photos tonight. There looking a little yellow and a few of them have lost lower leaves. For the first 2 weeks lows were 62/63 and looks like the soil needs a boost. What do you think give them a rescue drench next time or just repot them? Planing on going 1-3-15gal.

My furnace has been running more lately and was lows have been better this week at 68. Before the pics they had some detress and were topped.

White Lemon

20151118_202531.jpg

White Lemon/$Maker
20151118_202505.jpg

Hey guys grabbed a couple photos tonight. There looking a little yellow and a few of them have lost lower leaves. For the first 2 weeks lows were 62/63 and looks like the soil needs a boost. What do you think give them a rescue drench next time or just repot them? Planing on going 1-3-15gal.

My furnace has been running more lately and was lows have been better this week at 68. Before the pics they had some detress and were topped.

White Lemon

20151118_202531.jpg

White Lemon/$Maker
20151118_202505.jpg

You on a cold floor too? Low temps....they just won't grow right.

Nothing is more important than the environment. It's been a while since I said that.

You on a cold floor too? Low temps....they just won't grow right.

Nothing is more important than the environment. It's been a while since I said that.

After my first grow I moved my soil to a spare bedroom and built a platform for the tent. I know it was bad for the 1st few weeks but hopping that the extra heater I added would at least keep them out of the danger zone. Oh well I'll just keep working on it and see what happens. Cheers

After my first grow I moved my soil to a spare bedroom and built a platform for the tent. I know it was bad for the 1st few weeks but hopping that the extra heater I added would at least keep them out of the danger zone. Oh well I'll just keep working on it and see what happens. Cheers

good for the cooking soil. But what about those pots? Are they in contact with a cold slab? Even if they're on a plastic tray, the heat sink of the slab will keep the tray cool, etc.

Root temps should be right around 68, which is pretty easy to achieve if the room temps are in the range. The evaporation of of moisture is enough to lower the temps to where they should be. Larger containers also help.

Back
Top Bottom