Soil - Hydro - 2400w Led - 2000w HPS - 8 Strains - 1 GPW+

Re: Blue Planet Nutrients-Soil-Hydro-2400w Led-2000w Hps-8 Strains-1 GPW+

Sometimes delays can work in our favor. It sounds like you have a good plan to move forward.

look at it from a different perspective, instead of trying to get the same weight with less watts why not get more weight with the same watts. He guarantees that if I replaced 6000w of hps with 6000w of led I will get at least a 30% increase in final weight. of course they want me to buy more lights but still, what he said makes sense:)

That makes sense to me too. I'm not too concerned about the electric bill. It takes what it takes. I just want the best yield, quality and quantity, possible.

Just wanted to let you know Jon that last year (sorry if I already told you) I went all in LED, after three harvests I sold em, rebought HPS on dimmables and have never looked back or regretted getting back into the HPS game.

Really? I didn't know about that. Interesting...

GHE has its own Biofilter , which is a pump actually that sucks water from the bottom (in the res), pass it through a filter (sponge) and some colonised disks and pour its from the top back to the res ! It also helps for recirculating the water very well, no need of airstones !!

Lol, believe it or not bro, no I haven't tried it/grow anything yet, I'm going ON MONDAY to get my ebb n flow (multiflow) system and a bioflter as well !!! I definitaly wanna try this method along with bennies ! (I hear nothing, but GREAT words for great shark for example, man!!!)

If you take a good look many ppl that pulled gram per watt, run some type of bennies one way , or another. Straight in the res, (steveHman etc) or in some type of biofliter !!
Of course, it's not a must ! It's just a way ...
You can achieve 1 gpw without bennies as well, for sure ...

But I strongly believe if you keep res temp in control and use them, you will have better root growth for sure ...and better results at the end!

I wish I could post few links to some top class journals/examples , for that !!!
Plus it seems to help in many ways: no completely change of nutes , 2/3ds are more than enough, longer period of changing nutes, top offs are just fine (with some base nutes), lighter nutes, very stable ph, little bit higher res temps , no nutrients build ups, no mold, no root rot, not many additives ....

IMO , it's definitaly worth a try !!!!! lol

Edit: I forgot the most important , no need to sterlize your system after the grow, just let the bennies to do the dirty work for you (run just water for one two days in the system/bioflter)

I also sent you a pm , hiker !

Thanks Billy. :thanks:
I did see the PM. That is the same thread I started with for my tea recipe. I always tell folks, there are as many ways to grow MJ as there are growers. For me, a sterile res is the way to go. I'm inquisitive by nature though, so I will certainly experiment with bennie tea again in the future. For right now, I have to go with what works for me. :Namaste:

I totally agree hiker !!
For this case, I'm gonna order some copper and potassium nitrate, as well !! If I see anything bad, I'm gonna move to sterile as well !! (when the time comes .... lol)

A great weed to you Jon:)
drive by

not really bro, Ive come to the conclusion that theres no way I can veg 100 outdoor autos plants in my little veg room, they grow to fast.I have 15 fat healthy pk clones rooting as we speak so im going to finish this round off in the flower room and then use it to veg my outdoor girls for 2 weeks and then transplant them outdoors to the cloth bags. while thats going on I ll cut all the healthy plants into clones, im guessing theres well over 100 and make a few bucks, it is clone season and theres a high demand for quality clones around here.
Im completely baffeled as to what happened to the plants, 9 of them are fully recovered and are shooting out 9 fingered leaves all over the place and 6 of them have barely grown at all, they are all in the same system. Like I said I would rather lose a month then try to nurse sick plants through a whole grow.This actually works out for me anyways, both the outdoor and indoor would of come off within a week of each other in august without this delay, Im not a big fan of trimming, especially 30 pounds at once so this way at least the trimming is broken up a bit and gives me time to do the other things I have planned this summer, new roof next month, new weeping tile system and blueskin after that and the workshop once the outdoor is gone.

good weed and a fine day to you Jon:)

A great weed to you Jon:)
drive by

Thanks Fishy, good weed to you to bro:) I havent been on much these last few days, I was pretty pissed off about how things were delt with over on Bass's thread, pissed off enough that I was planning on packing up and moving on to a forum where post dont get deleted to protect sponsors. But ive calmed down a bit and realised that I joined this forum to improve my game, learn new tecniques and to help out where I can, Ive made some good friends here along the way so even though I dont like the way things work here im going to stay and just keep doing what I do with my blinders on.:peace:

well I'm glad you decided to stay.
I do believe we should be able to give opinions of products good or bad so folks don't end up purchasing things that are not needed or have a adverse effect on their grows. sponsors or not. that said I am sure that running this site is not cheap so I also understand:420: has a obligation to protect its interests:)

yes I understand that as well bro, but #1 other than the rep here They were pretty rude to Bass's saying he should of bought 2 lights so he had a backup which is fucking rediculous, how about be professional and have lights in stock for warranty issues #2 we have a right to know these things, the posts should not have been delete#3 ive seen several other threads complaining about those particular lights, apparently they break often, dont we have a right to know that?If all the bad press about a product gets deleted,how are we suposed to know whats good and what isnt? it made me feel like this site is all about keeping the sponsors happy, even if we the customers are treated badly in the prosess.

from what Ive read, this is an isolated incident as far as cutomer service goes, everybody else says they have good cutomer service. Im over it bro, it was the way it was delt with that pissed me off, kinda got swept under the rug so to speak...

Hi Jon705,

An explanation of our reasoning behind the post deletions has been posted in Bass's thread. I do apologize for the slight delay between the posts being deleted and the explanation getting posted. That did make it seem like the issue was getting swept under the rug, but I want to assure you that it wasn't.

I don't want to hijack this thread more than I already have so if you have any questions, or want to discuss this a little more, feel free to send me a pm.

:Namaste:

I have planned this summer, new roof next month, new weeping tile system and blueskin after that and the workshop once the outdoor is gone.

What is a weeping tile system? I think I know what blueskin is. That's for concrete that touches earth, right?

Thanks Fishy, good weed to you to bro:) I havent been on much these last few days, I was pretty pissed off about how things were delt with over on Bass's thread, pissed off enough that I was planning on packing up and moving on to a forum where post dont get deleted to protect sponsors. But ive calmed down a bit and realised that I joined this forum to improve my game, learn new tecniques and to help out where I can, Ive made some good friends here along the way so even though I dont like the way things work here im going to stay and just keep doing what I do with my blinders on.:peace:

I missed the whole bruhaha. Here I've felt bad that I've been too busy to keep up very well, but you gave me a reason to be grateful. Thanks :thanks:

Glad you're sticking around too. :winkyface:

blue skin is a foundation waterproofer. its a rubber membrane.
2009 04 - Blueskin foundation prep.MPG - YouTube
and weeping tile is a perforated pipe that runs around the base of your foundation to remove any water that sits there.the pipe is slightly graded to a solid pipe that runs of to a drainage ditch in my case but can also be run into a sump pump.
Weeping Tile Installation - The Basics
The water level here is really high and every spring I get water in my basement, doing this beast of a job will stop that from ever happening again, and will drop my insurance a bit:)

UPDATE
DAY 50 OF FLOWER
PH 5.8
PPM'S 1000
TEMPS 87 DEGREES
CO2 OFF

Ive decided to to take them down a little early, all but the auto are milky trychs with the odd amber, some more than others so I will have a nice mix of daytime and nightime smoke. Even with the room vented im having problems with heat now, so I want to get them down and get the minisplit ordered.The ppm's have been dropping daily, ive been topping up the res with plain water for the last 5 days, I ll start a 7 day flush on the 3rd.I ll be using the flower room to veg the 109 autos I have for my outdoor crop this year, hopefully I can fit them all under the led's until the minisplit gets here.Im going to veg them for 2 weeks indoors and then transplant them outdoors into the cloth bags. I ll be cutting all the plants in the table into clones tonight and getting that system steralized and ready for the next round of clones. I ll veg them in the table until the auto's are outside and then veg them however much longer they need in the flower room. I have enough pk clones to fill the system but I really want to try a few of those Jack's in hydro too, guess I havent learned my lesson yet on multi strains in a hydro system lol..
I edited all of these pics and got them mixed up so they arent labelled, but im uploading this weeks vid as I type so you will see them there:)
full view
11805.JPG

9319.JPG
7526.JPG
6600.JPG
4900.JPG
33130.JPG
32123.JPG
31250.JPG
3060.JPG
29115.JPG
28116.JPG
27120.JPG
23138.JPG
24128.JPG
25124.JPG
22158.JPG
20105.JPG
19133.JPG
18144.JPG
17154.JPG
14190.JPG
15170.JPG
16165.JPG
13226.JPG
12282.JPG

hope you enjoy the pics:peace:

Mouthwatering pics, happy harvesting mate.

Maybe 35-40 % heavier than last run jon?
judging by the size of the led nugs I would say yes thats pretty close but its hard to say because theres almost twice as many plants and 2000 more watts in there. My wife and I have a little bet going on how much is in there, Im saying between 8 and 9 pds and my wife is saying between 7 and 8 pds, I hope im right the winner gets a freebie if ya know what I mean:)

I want in on this 9.84 pounds. Ill let ya know where to send that freebie ;) Haha.

Back
Top Bottom