Spitz Tries His Hand At The Dr. & Some Fruit In Soil!

End of week 11 bloom (12 weeks 12/12)

The lovely cut up one of the lovelies on Monday. It was a Grinspoon that hadn't shown any growth in a couple of weeks. I really expected to jar it up today but it's not ready yet. I guess that's a good thing. As for the tent. Only 1 Grinspoon and a Strawberry Cheesecake are still standing. I really want to cut them down and get them in jars for Christmas. Maybe next week.

image34503.jpg

The coco project I started is a huge success. All these background plants were all 12/12 from seed and will be cut no later than Dec 15th (ready or not). Here is the coco girl. I'm definitely going to give this a whirl again...

image34504.jpg

And just because I can't take my eyes off her... The purple beauty!

image34501.jpg

I'll weigh up the SLH, Raspberry Cough, and Blueberry this weekend and post some numbers. I may even take some nug shots for anyone still riding along. Peace!!!

Oh and for a smoke report.. I told you it was going to be poor and it is.

The SLH : love it!
The Blueberry : love it. 15 minutes later her eyes were slammed shut and she was still awake. Not really her thing I guess
Raspberry Cough. : love it. This is her favorite. She doesn't know that but it's the jar she always grabs now.

Of course after reminding her of the names, she can taste the lemon in the SLH. The blueberry is very fruity. She can't describe the Raspberry Cough but she loves it.

It's a Purple Kush from Crop King Seeds. Very prompt delivery, very professional packaging. I have 7 Crown Royal and 7 White Widow seeds but I don't know which are which. It's really not their fault. They sent the things so damn stealth that I screwed up opening them. At least if I breed them together I'll know what I have. Fml. If you make an order, tell them Spitz sent ya and he'd really love just 1 WW seed to back an order he'll place. I guess I'm over it. I definitely recommend them. Not the variety that Herbies has but definitely some good stuff. It's nice getting mail from Canada too.

Weight is in on Dr. Grinspoon #1. She sits in quart canning jars. I'll check her RH in a couple of days but she feels "right". I'm going to put a pints worth in a jar with a boveda 62 and lock her in the basement for a year or so. Don't worry, I'll close the journal before then!

As promised...
image34529.jpg

Have a great weekend people. It's going to be Crown Royal for me tonight. I suspect momma is in for everything you've been reading about for the last 4 months. Peace!

Edit...
Hmm... I'm definitely a novice but I'm pretty sure I can weigh things. Hell, I even bought the gram weights because I wasn't sure I trusted a digital scale but it's dead on. I dunno Graytail, that Utopia Haze looks like it dwarfs my DG. I'll weigh in again tomorrow. .??????

Edit...
Hmm... I'm definitely a novice but I'm pretty sure I can weigh things. Hell, I even bought the gram weights because I wasn't sure I trusted a digital scale but it's dead on. I dunno Graytail, that Utopia Haze looks like it dwarfs my DG. I'll weigh in again tomorrow. .??????

That does seem high, but it looks like it's all big buds. :cheesygrinsmiley: Maybe they're just that dense! :thumb:

Well... They "are what they are". I spread them out on a plate and let them sit out for 14 hrs and weighed again. They came in at 2.64 Oz. maybe a little water loss but more likely I have nuggets behind or under my dresser. It's tough piling them on that tray. Back in jars sealed tight to cure. They are a bit drier than I'd like. I may sneak a Bovida in one jar as a test. Have a terrific weekend people!!

Some more weigh in numbers. You can see the names on the lid. BB is a bit "airy". RC is rock solid and the SLH is somewhere I between. The SLH had 60 days of veg so it explains the extra weight. That being said, we took almost the entire bottom third of the plant for butter. The numbers seem high but I checked the scale with 10, 25, and 100g wts.

image34572.jpg

image34573.jpg

image34574.jpg

Nice haul my friend

Thanks! With a light wattage of just over 600W, with what's been harvested, and my expectations on the SCheesecake and Grinspoon2, I should finish at around .5G/W. With no training, not much feeding, and toxic soil... I'm ecstatic! I sure wish I had friends to give some to. I'm going to end up burning it in a fire pit just so I can legally grow more!!

Back
Top Bottom