Stage Hits The Brix! - COB LEDs & More

Hi Stage!!

I've been a bit aloof lately but I'm here to stay! I can't believe how wanderful everything looks in here. I'm excited to see how you represent "the kit"

Sending you lots and lots of love my Brudda!

How were them cookies?

:passitleft:

Awwwww Yeah.....:slide:
Pop Time Y'all!!:popcorn:

Dynasty_platinum_huckleberry_cookies.jpg
Would love to have this in Auto...Man your gonna be swimming in bud soon:adore:

Good morning 420!
Here is the garden at day 7.
The seedlings in the brix have taken off.
The larger pots with coco in them are autos.
Hso UK cheese....hso Bubba kush...fast buds gsc..Fast buds lsd 25.
I soaked 6 Dynasty genetics platinum huckleberry cookies seeds and planted them in the brix cups.
At this stage...I'm done planting and popping for a while.
Whatever come up comes up. Thanks for stopping by.
Knda slow at this point but progress nonetheless.
Peace yall2:welcome:
20160622_072454.jpg

Re: Stage Hits The Brix! - COB LEDs & More

I was asked offline why am I growing autos in coco when this is supposed to be a brix grow?
Simply put....autos will finish before the photos. This will allow me to give a proper veg for the photo brix seedlings and have something to smoke when I flip the photos. (Drops the mike and.... )

Hi Stage!!

I've been a bit aloof lately but I'm here to stay! I can't believe how wanderful everything looks in here. I'm excited to see how you represent "the kit"

Sending you lots and lots of love my Brudda!

How were them cookies?

:passitleft:
Hey there Pigeons!! Saw your potm entry and I can understand why you have been busy! The cookies were soaked overnight and planted I. The brix soil this morning. I can't wait to see and experience the PHC!!

Morning stage
Good morning Canna! Good to see you stroll through the yard. Btw....MOTM I voted for you.
Gotta admit 50% of my vote was for your name. So fly..

I believe you forgot something, not to worry I'll bring the Mighty! :volcano-smiley:
Nismo!
I'm always forgetting something.
Smokers alzheimers.

Would love to have this in Auto...Man your gonna be swimming in bud soon:adore:
Hey there weed man!
I wish they were feminised. Shiggity says regulars so I ran em.

I just finished a batch of regulars. I ended up with 4 females out of 8 seeds. I killed off one of them because she wasn't performing because I let her get micro nutrient deficient. So, now I have 3 monsters. Just imagine what someone such as yourself will do with regulars. I'd imagine a lot better than I did. Growlow has some interesting theories concerning female ratios in regular seeds and lower temperatures. Looking forward to whatever happens with this grow. It should be epic

Cheers Stage

:roorrip:

PS love the reasoning for the Autos. +reps for the mic drop. :rofl:

Wow - 9 days in and already on page 9:high-five: I have a lot of reading to do :reading420magazine:

Awesome set up:passitleft:
High profile journal. When you obtain the coveted Plant of The Year award, you are bound to have quite the gathering. Oh she was a beauty. Oh Stage, how was the smoke on that? It was a blue dream right?

High profile journal. When you obtain the coveted Plant of The Year award, you are bound to have quite the gathering. Oh she was a beauty. Oh Stage, how was the smoke on that? It was a blue dream right?
High Nismo,
Not feeling confident in another potm or poty entry at this point. New system,new lights,new strains. Same plant yes..but I can't predict anything with certainty.
Seriously.
I have had my share of attention and adulation from the gallery and don't mind flying under the radar.
I know in hydro I can get big. 1st go round with brix I'll temper my enthusiasm on size and yields till I get the hang of the Brix life. What I AM certain of is some sparkling healthy green flowers. Btw...my entry was a TH seeds bubblegum. I did grow blue dream and it was awesome but not as awesome as the bubblegum. I have two of these in this current run in brix.
Curious to see how it comes out.

I just finished a batch of regulars. I ended up with 4 females out of 8 seeds. I killed off one of them because she wasn't performing because I let her get micro nutrient deficient. So, now I have 3 monsters. Just imagine what someone such as yourself will do with regulars. I'd imagine a lot better than I did. Growlow has some interesting theories concerning female ratios in regular seeds and lower temperatures. Looking forward to whatever happens with this grow. It should be epic

Cheers Stage

:roorrip:

PS love the reasoning for the Autos. +reps for the mic drop. :rofl:
What's good Noob?
Regular seeds are really hearty and robust. They handle hst and lst very well.
I'm hopeful to get 2 or 3 females from the pineapple fields and platinum huckleberry cookies. The 707 tb and bubblegum are feminised. Thanks for the reps. Love dropping the mic and leaving. . .

Thx Canna! You are so deserving. :passitleft:
Have a good and productive day.

Hey there stage. Before I forget, :passitleft: lol! Thanks for your vote. That means a huge compliment, coming from such a prestigious member, such as yourself.
I have the rest of the day off to run the boy to the orthodontist. I'll have a smoke for you, as well as myself. Have a great day bud!
Reminds me i need to vote:thumb:

Good morning 420!
Here is the garden at day 7.
The seedlings in the brix have taken off.
The larger pots with coco in them are autos.
Hso UK cheese....hso Bubba kush...fast buds gsc..Fast buds lsd 25.
I soaked 6 Dynasty genetics platinum huckleberry cookies seeds and planted them in the brix cups.
At this stage...I'm done planting and popping for a while.
Whatever come up comes up. Thanks for stopping by.
Knda slow at this point but progress nonetheless.
Peace yall2:welcome:
20160622_072454.jpg
Do you plan on topping or training your auto's?? Looking good

Do you plan on topping or training your auto's?? Looking good
High weedman
I'm undecided on topping my auto.
If there is adequate side branching from my light intensity I'll just lst.

Back
Top Bottom