Stage Hits The Brix! - COB LEDs & More

Good morn Shiggs,:nomo:
I havent tackled the pandafilm enclosure we discussed.
I do expect to get started on that soon. Please continue to watch over me, I smoke herb ya know......a lot. ;)

The PF's are coming along nicely. Those seeds popped so quickly. Professor P is a baaad man!
I will take a couple of pics of them to post in your community grow.
I'm awaiting some new Dynasty gear!!
Platinum Huckleberry Cookies!
Lineage: Platinum GSC x Oregon Huckleberry [2014] Indica Dominant Hybrid
Flower Time: 56-65 Days
Pheno #1 (30%)- Huckleberry leaning Pheno has the largest/thickest buds and least amount of stretch. Very strong body high and crazy amounts of resin that gives the buds a “melty” effect. (.5-.75x stretch)

Pheno #2 (30%)- 50/50 pheno that has a nice amount of both parents coming thru. Almost the perfect amount of internode spacing, and buds form more as “golfball” kush pattern rather than forming colas. (1-1.25x stretch)

Pheno #3 (15%)- Similar to Pheno #3, but a leaning a little more towards the Platinum GSC mom.. Expect a little more stretch (1.75x stretch)

Pheno #4 (25%)- Slightly deformed/mutant leaves on this pheno are deceiving, but don’t let her fool you.. She has quite a bit of the GSC coming thru in her recessive traits. Very potent and dense buds with very tight plant structure.(.75x stretch)
The Platinum Huckleberry Cookies is a project that was started in early 2014, and the offspring continues to impress us with its immense resin production, tremendous medicinal values and intriguing terpene profile.
The potency is intense and should be intended as medicine for patients with higher tolerance.
When I read that I was like WHOA!:reading420magazine::thedoubletake: You got me hooked on Prof P genetics.

Hee hee is there any such thing as a light you don't need? I think not! Tents looking sharp bro. Have you made the pandafilm enclosure for the tents and AC? Gotta keep an eye on you brother like I promised! Everything is stellar so far. You are firing on all cylinders! Don't forget to post your seedlings on the pineapple fields community grow.

High GT,:welcome:
I like the build on the XML350. I think I will use the blues in this light to help with my female counts.
The all white cobs are really really nice too!
I know you were leaning toward a DIY build using veros. Maybe my stab at it will nudge you along.
I'm building mine in a modular fashion using 4 cob bars to keep the cost of entry down. :passitleft:

That's an especially fine selection of lamps you have! :bravo:

The Advanced XML350 has been a workhorse for me - I really like it - and the rest are all white COBs - nice!

I have a Vero18 build planned out, and I just may pull the trigger on it this summer... :hmmmm: ... do I want a bunch of lights I don't need or do I want an extra $600? ... :hmmmm: ... :cheesygrinsmiley: ... :slide:

Sweet lights, aren't they? I have a hard time picking a favorite, but the Timber Vero 240 is the one I lean to. I'm going to risk one small medicinal plant in my closet, under my Timber Vero. I know you're going to love that panel too Stage. I love that you're building your own. :high-five:

Graytail...... I'm pretty sure I know the answer to that question too. :laughtwo:

Ill send you a PM

Hey I meant to ask you, where do you and others get the info on the phenotypes? I have seen them posted before elsewhere and can never seem to find the info.

Whassup Blaze?
Thanks to Shiggity......I'm running Pineapple Fields from Dynasty 6x.
The remainder of the lineup is :
TGA -Grape Inferno 5x
TH -Bubblegum 3x
HSO 707 truthband 2x
HSO bubbas gift 1x
HSO Amherst Sour Diesel 3x
June_2016_run_photo_seed_lineup_2.jpg
June_2016_run_photo_seed_lineup.jpg
Gonna hang around, and watch you grow another POTY :woohoo: if you don't mind :popcorn: Looks like a great line-up brother..

f yeah brother im growing the plat huck kush cookies now ,im around 4 weeks from flip , me thinks another community grow journal is on the cards ,cant wait to see you grow it out stage and shiggs you gonna run the plat huck too?
between the 3 of us ,one will be sure to get that frosty crazy berry purple alien looking super plant in the ad pics! ,YES,YES,YES!

Happy Friday people. Working from home today so I started working on my frame to connect my LED's to.
In the yard I have 7 up so far.
3 Pineapple Fields came up nicely.
2 HSO 707 Truthband.
2 TH Bubblegum.

dynasty_pineapple_fields_seedlings_week_1.jpg

Good morning DrCannabi!
I cant believe I haven't been in your yard much earlier. Welcome my friend.
I have a lawn chair in your yard. I would shake your hand but you probably have 10 green thumbs.
Hi there Stage!

Pulling up a chair for this ride! Glad to be here!

Yo Photos,:nomo:
I'm anxious to see what you do with the PHC man! I am just waiting for mine to show up, maybe Ill get em today.
Anyway I got a feeling that PHC is gonna be around in my yard for a loong time.
Community grow?? Hell yea! I'm N.:high-five:
f yeah brother im growing the plat huck kush cookies now ,im around 4 weeks from flip , me thinks another community grow journal is on the cards ,cant wait to see you grow it out stage and shiggs you gonna run the plat huck too?
between the 3 of us ,one will be sure to get that frosty crazy berry purple alien looking super plant in the ad pics! ,YES,YES,YES!

I like this talk of community grows. Keep it up. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Good morning DrCannabi!
I cant believe I haven't been in your yard much earlier. Welcome my friend.
I have a lawn chair in your yard. I would shake your hand but you probably have 10 green thumbs.

This made me ROFLMAO :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom