Stage Hits The Brix! - COB LEDs & More

Mr Am4azin! It ain't a party until you bring one of those fat azz doobies.:party:
You aint late, this is just like high school. You are fashionably late. ;)

Sir Bud,
Yo man it's been a while!:high-five:
One minute I'm seeking advice, the next minute they throwing roses at my feet.:morenutes:
Go figure man!:reading420magazine:
Anyway, welcome to the yard. Slow going now but I predict fireworks this round.:peacetwo:

Hey there stage
Youve been busy since i was last around. Im gunna tag along for your new grow.
And in my absence i missed seeing you won POTY, congrats on that one man!!
Awesome work :thumb:

Good afternoon Darkgrow!:high-five:

Hm...how did you know I adore the Purple Jolly Rancher shatter!!
My dude..Sit next to me!:cco:

:popcorn: Looking great Stage

Noobz,
You and me both. Got my toes crossed bruh.;)
Ill stop by your yard in a bit!
I'm in Stage. Can't wait to see what you do with docs kit. I have 4 plants going in his cooked soil this afternoon.

I trust the kit Doc. I'm not trying to recreate the wheel. I just want amazing resinous cannabis flowers.

I trust the kit Doc. I'm not trying to recreate the wheel. I just want amazing resinous cannabis flowers.

My hope and prayer is that you'll get exactly that. I'd like to say I promise you will, but let's just say that statistically speaking you should be very happy with the results. As long as there aren't any disasters environmentally and you don't let the soil energy go flat, you should have an epic grow.

And even if it goes flat, that can be fixed easily.

We all want that. Looks great in there. How your lights treating you? Any adjustments needed from last pull?

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Noobz,
You and me both. Got my toes crossed bruh.;)
Ill stop by your yard in a bit!

Your gonna do great. I'm mid-flower on my first ever indoor grow using Doc's kit. I'm amazed at the resin. I've never seen resin on fan leaves in person. Only on the Hi-Brix grows in these forums. I've had a few issues, but Doc set me straight every time. From my perspective, this will be an epic harvest. By far the best I've seen in person.

Feel free to check out my journal. I have some pretty recent pics on the last page I believe.

High millertm
Can't really answer that question this round.
Never grew soil or HI Brix. Never had cobs before.
All of this is new to me man.
Here are pics of the 7 seedlings I have so far.
3 pineapple fields
2 hso 707 tb
2 bubblegum :thanks:
20160619_201754.jpg
20160619_201901.jpg

We all want that. Looks great in there. How your lights treating you? Any adjustments needed from last pull?

Cheers

Hey Catnip
I don't think I'll run a 20 gal right away.
I'll probably do a combo of 10 gal and 7 gal.
:thanks:
Looking nice. Cant wait to see the finished product. 20gal smartpot nice go big or go home

So, it's all different. Got to love a challenge of new equipment. Should be a great run.

Cheers

Re: Stage Hits The Brix! - COB LEDs & More

Nice light lineup and mix. Good for Timber that they are offering pre-packaged DIY CXB's. :cheer:

Looking forward to the grow show man, good luck with the new things - it's still the same plant - you won't miss a beat. :Namaste:
High Care
This timber kit is worth investing in my opinion. Sourcing the parts yourself save a few dollars but you will have to solder and drill holes.
This past weekend being father's day I didn't get to assemble it.

Awwwww Yeah.....:slide:
Pop Time Y'all!!:popcorn:

Dynasty_platinum_huckleberry_cookies.jpg

Hey there Masonman,
Im subbed!!
Your gonna do great. I'm mid-flower on my first ever indoor grow using Doc's kit. I'm amazed at the resin. I've never seen resin on fan leaves in person. Only on the Hi-Brix grows in these forums. I've had a few issues, but Doc set me straight every time. From my perspective, this will be an epic harvest. By far the best I've seen in person.

Feel free to check out my journal. I have some pretty recent pics on the last page I believe.

Back
Top Bottom