Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Im still getting the hang of this..I like the way the 'add link' works here. Makes it easy to seperate link and visible text
yeah I am slowly starting to prefer a lot of the features of the new site. Just takes a bit of playing with to figure it out!!

Just wanted to show you that I am here, lurking in the background. It takes a lot of time to catch up on the journals when you've been off for a week LOL.

I'm a half arsed photographer under perfect lighting conditions. At night in my bathroom.......not sure these show much detail but let's hope. I couldn't get the flash to flash taking the photo of the side of the plant.

My bathroom is NOT pink. That's from the grow light.

These will finish their 3rd week of flowering (when pistils showed) on Tuesday.

Pretty sure the purple leaf is from cold nights just like my ACDC girls are doing
What temps are u getting my friend

Northern Nights Seed Drop

Yesterday was the drop day on the next bean in the perpetual. Up next is a classic and one I have been looking forward to growing and trying for a while. I chose another Indica since I tend to generally smoke at night and figured this would be a great one to start with.

I have a few different breeders version of Northern Lights, but I decided to try Sensi's version. Not overly impressed with the appearance of the three seeds (two of them looked really small and immature looking) but one was decent looking so I selected that one. Here she is....and yes its a she (or at least it should be since these are feminized).

I dropped her last night in the water and H2O2 and she was at the bottom of the bowl this morning so its currently in a paper towel for a while.

Harlequin Veg Day 34 Update

Been almost a week since we update Ms Stank's Harleys and they are looking fantastic. Harley #2 is a confirmed girl and #1 is still looking like a stud. Both are really bushing out nicely.

Environment is still doing really well.....temps are in the 78-80 range and the RH in the tent is 45-50%. Feeding still continue to be ACT waterings only at this point.

I believe these will likely need to be up-potted at some point this week. Very pleased with the structure of this strain!

Harlequins

Harley #1 (Dude....most likely)

Harley #2 (The Wench)

Blue Dream Veg Day 19 Update

Last Update for the day. The Blue Dream is rolling along nicely. I topped her 2 days ago and she is recovering nicely. Her color is really nice....a green with a blue hue. Hope she keeps that color.

She got an ACT feeding Sunday during the day and her roots are already reaching down to the bottom of the pot and peeking out of the holes in the bottom.

On a side note, spent yesterday decarbing about 50 grams of ATF for some more coconut oil. Cooked it up in the Magic Butter Machine last night and into the fridge it went an hour ago. Just in time, I only have one more dose of oil left to take!

The Harlequins are beautifully shaped plants. They look very similar to the White Widow plant I grew about a year ago. Hopefully they'll finish like the WW did. Ms. Stank is doing a splendid job on her grow.
She really is! I am very proud of how well her plants are doing! She has a great eye when it comes to defoliating and shaping them.

I also have to say I am very pleased so far with the genetics from BC Bud Depot. Gonna have to take a look at some more of their strains.

Pretty sure the purple leaf is from cold nights just like my ACDC girls are doing
What temps are u getting my friend
68-70 degrees during the day and down to 63-65 at night. From what I read the purple color is a trait of that strain. But whether it's strain related or temperature related I still like it.

She really is! I am very proud of how well her plants are doing! She has a great eye when it comes to defoliating and shaping them.

I also have to say I am very pleased so far with the genetics from BC Bud Depot. Gonna have to take a look at some more of their strains.

My friend tried to order their Night Nurse and Animal Cookies on the Seedsman site and said every strain they carry as being out of stock. I'm sure just a temporary thing. He grows for quality over quantity as I know you do as well. So either or both of those strains are great choices.

Yeah well Seedsman sent out an email about a week ago saying they are doing their annual cleanup and inventory so they are out of a shit ton of stuff. Tell em to give it a bit and try again. I had about 5 strains in my cart and they are all out of stock now as well.

Back
Top Bottom