Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Thanks Jgrow.....yeah she is a wild one for sure. She's kind of like a hot mess LOL. She is just covered in frost, right up there with the Hindu and BCP for sure. She's smelling more than she did the last run.

Thanks Eggs. Had a bit of a disappointment with her today. Since I started plucking a few more fans out each day, its been opening her up a bit more and making it easier to see. Someone has started to throw nanners :(. Ms Stank found more than I wanted to count. Doesn't appear that there is any pollen in them so I will keep her going.

I know that she had a bit of a rough patch when we moved and the lighting wasn't consistent, temps were all over the place including a below freezing drive in a Uhaul. I kept her root bound for a while and probably did a few other things so who knows what may or may not have contributed to it. Oh well, can't win em all right! But she is going to yield a bunch! Hope the smoke is good! Smells are getting awesome! Have a great night Eggs.

Wow Van I now realized why you had to buy a house. So you can add a few rooms to store the pounds and pounds of product you are acquiring. Every last plant is such a stunner. Nice job over there. When i grow up I want to grow like the stanks.

Hey Derby, thanks brother. LOL, no it was to get away from people, but the extra room is awesome. We are trying to put that space to good use! Cheers brother, hope all is well out at the farm!

DTF #1 Veg Day 120

Haven't posted any updates on this girl in a while. She is still currently sitting in a 5 gallon pot after being up potted about a week to 10 days ago. I broke out the gator clips and pipe cleaners last night and got her into another bondage session and spread her out again.

She is currently about 36" across but only about 20" tall from the top of the soil so I have kept her low profile due to how big I am going to make her. Gonna give her a bit to recover and grow vertical a bit and do one last bondage session before letting her go vertical for good and then up pot her and flip. I am going to go through with the snips tomorrow and thin out the middle and start picking the shoots I will keep to fill it in. We still have a bit to go before she is the way I want her, but we are getting close. My only remaining decision on her will be the pot size.. :hmmmm:

She is currently kind of in limbo as far as location. She's too big for the 2x4. I am waiting for room in the 5x5, but I am waiting to flip the big BCP and Northern Lights until I get the light on a mover. As soon as I have the light on the mover....I will flip those two and move this monster in the middle spot of the veg tent.

Tangie Ghost Train 1.1 Flip Day 58

Last up for today is the wild woman. I am really blown away by how much frostier she is this time around. Gave her a gallon and half of water yesterday and she will get another gallon and a half tomorrow. She is winding down, I figure another 2 weeks tops, maybe 10 days.

She is a wild mess but she smells great, a nice combo of tangerine and fuel. No idea if she is going to hit the pound mark but she will be close. All her buds are doing their final swell and getting denser. I find myself picking off 20 of her leaves a day that she eats.....which is fine, making her final trim a bit easier. Cheers!

"i doubt she'll make a pound, but it will be close" he casually said ...:oops:

:morenutes:

"i doubt she'll make a pound, but it will be close" he casually said ...:oops:

:morenutes:

LOL, there is a lot of time and efforts into getting her to that point, especially the way I chose/had to do it with the unknown transition while we were buying the house. I know she is a quiet yielder (a plant that really surprises you when you weigh her up). First time I grew her (not nearly as big as I did this time) she gave me 12 zips which was way more than I thought she would. I would have loved to have grown this one in a 15 gallon pot but I don't think she would have stayed in the previous tent. If I had grown her in a 15, I Know I would be over a pound. So I expect her to be somewhere squarely in the 12-16 zip range. She is frostier this time as well.....way more so!

LOL, there is a lot of time and efforts into getting her to that point, especially the way I chose/had to do it with the unknown transition while we were buying the house. I know she is a quiet yielder (a plant that really surprises you when you weigh her up). First time I grew her (not nearly as big as I did this time) she gave me 12 zips which was way more than I thought she would. I would have loved to have grown this one in a 15 gallon pot but I don't think she would have stayed in the previous tent. If I had grown her in a 15, I Know I would be over a pound. So I expect her to be somewhere squarely in the 12-16 zip range. She is frostier this time as well.....way more so!
good times ahead !!

Thank you all so much for the more than generous offers. Its been mind blowing really and I can't thank you all enough. I am about to break the scale out and see just how much of what I have of what. I just might have enough of things to get this batch done. Ms Stank is swinging by to grab some 190 grain Everclear on her way home.

Our main thing right now is to shift the focus of our garden away from stuff we prefer for a while in favor of stocking the medicine cabinet. Not everything we are going to do will be journaled, pesky plant count laws and what not and the desire to remain "legal" but we will show what we can. After dealing with several family members falling victim to cancer, its our goal to keep up with our general medicinal needs but to also stock pile enough indica/indica dominant for a full batch of RSO should any family or friends EVER need it. I hate the thought of anyone being held prisoner by the cost of it and the way I figure it is I am paying my electric bill for my meds anyways, doesn't cost me a nickle more growing my own meds.

Once I get that reserve met, its growing back to normal but with a little better balance of strains perhaps......lol
I hate limitations and shh stank rules sadly are meant to be inforced well and broken lol

I remember when I first came to this mag few years back now. Growers like you , penny , dabs and many more. how your plants inspired me and set up and now they inspire me even more to say one day joe one day.

So stank thank you for the love and time you give brotha . For always letting me be the shitty friend who comes and goes .

I appreciate that a lot :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom