Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Good morning Van. I have the clonerater ready with 3 or 4 any day now. Would you use your stank soil for first transplant out of water into soil? I'm going to be using Michagan mix this run and wonder if it's too hot as a full term soil. I have a bag of pro mix to water it down if needed or ?? Thanks

Good morning Van. I have the clonerater ready with 3 or 4 any day now. Would you use your stank soil for first transplant out of water into soil? I'm going to be using Michagan mix this run and wonder if it's too hot as a full term soil. I have a bag of pro mix to water it down if needed or ?? Thanks
I put clones directly in my hot Stank soil. They are adults and no need to use light soil on them the same way I do with seedlings. Clones will pretty much handle whatever you would throw at a full plant.

Tip the pot?

Its an idea that was discussed but we believe presents too many issues. I guess we will all find out as we get to that point, and that could happen in a day or two. It may be something as simple and bending the top over to grow laterally and tying it down. Tough to know what to do until I know how much room I am going to need to find lol.

Just got the Light Mover 4.0 last night. Unboxed it and one of the three pins used to connect the two pieces of the frame together is bent. Gotta get that fixed (hopefully) and mounted today. If the grow store wasn't an hour away I would return it.

Daaaaaaaaaang Van! Is there any plant you cant grow out to be a crazy adventure?

That DTF is making me drew and the others just made me do like :thedoubletake::jawdropper:

Wonderfull to see you and ms stank doing so good:thumb:
Hey NS and thanks for the kind words. I will be taking a tester off the DTF here soon to look at and take for a test drive......I am really looking forward to this one. Cheers brother!:passitleft:

Michigan Mix is what Mass Medical Strains uses for a water only soil.

Hey NS and thanks for the kind words. I will be taking a tester off the DTF here soon to look at and take for a test drive......I am really looking forward to this one. Cheers brother!:passitleft:

Well if the smoke is only half as good as her looks she still is a wonderfull girl;)
Hope to see your testresults soon bro:high-five::hug:

Ordered replacement pins for the light mover. Wasn't going to bother driving an hour back to return the mover for them to replace it when I can do it for cheaper than the gas. Also ordered a couple other things for the mounting of the mover. Hopefully it won't take long to get here, really need to get that light on the mover. Can't say the Spydrx is going to be the easiest light to mount to the light rail, but hopefully with that new part I ordered, it won't be difficult.

Its an idea that was discussed but we believe presents too many issues. I guess we will all find out as we get to that point, and that could happen in a day or two. It may be something as simple and bending the top over to grow laterally and tying it down. Tough to know what to do until I know how much room I am going to need to find lol.

Just got the Light Mover 4.0 last night. Unboxed it and one of the three pins used to connect the two pieces of the frame together is bent. Gotta get that fixed (hopefully) and mounted today. If the grow store wasn't an hour away I would return it.
Super-crop them. I did that with the ATF(SG) I got and it did not hinder it one bit. In fact it might have made me a believer that it gives you fatter colas, because my biggest buds came off the super cropped tops. Didn't even do one so well, it was literally cracked open so you could see the fibers inside the stalk, and ironically that one produced my biggest bud.

Mine stretched like crazy, but I wasn't keeping the light where I should have. It's a 2x stretch if not 2.5x

Hardest super-crop, biggest cola. Ended up weighing 5.5g

Sorry not to spam your thread with my pics, but it seemed like relevant information. I was actually gonna say I put up some real good shots in my journal if you wanna see some finished ATF(SG) (Also that's catchy)

Thanks Fert....With it being an untopped natural plant, I am trying to let her go au-natural (sp?? :hmmmm:) to see what she will finish like. I went down a bit ago and she is about to touch the top. Guess she grew an inch at lights out LOL. Guess I better start making plans now LOL :bongrip:

Thanks Fert....With it being an untopped natural plant, I am trying to let her go au-natural (sp?? :hmmmm:) to see what she will finish like. I went down a bit ago and she is about to touch the top. Guess she grew an inch at lights out LOL. Guess I better start making plans now LOL :bongrip:
Ohh okay I see. Yeah I still want to see how they grow SOG style, but man was I late to flip last time. I am thinking of flipping them at 1 foot on my next cycle if I get enough clones.

Really? I was wondering why it appears most folks don't even know it exists but is around my area. I've had several grows with it and it grows well. Are you a local too?
I am not local to you bud. But I follow Mass Medical on IG and they have mentioned multiple times in their posts that they use Michigan Mix #3 I believe as a water only soil. They then use it as a no til and just amend and go for the next round. they put out some really nice plants for doing water only so the soil mix must be pretty spot on.

I am not local to you bud. But I follow Mass Medical on IG and they have mentioned multiple times in their posts that they use Michigan Mix #3 I believe as a water only soil. They then use it as a no til and just amend and go for the next round. they put out some really nice plants for doing water only so the soil mix must be pretty spot on.
That's great. It works so good. I had to grow with happy frog potting soil and nutes so I can learn how to deal with problems. They don't appear really with the Michigan. I'm glad I did it, but also glad to have a bag in the house again too!

That's great. It works so good. I had to grow with happy frog potting soil and nutes so I can learn how to deal with problems. They don't appear really with the Michigan. I'm glad I did it, but also glad to have a bag in the house again too!
It seems like a solid soil mix. I have never seen it in person. Is it expensive? I have a buddy that grows outside and it would be nice to be able to point him towards something that would work better than just running compost like he does.

Back
Top Bottom