Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

DTF #4 Flip Day 55

Gave this girl some water this morning. She seems to be slowing down on her drinking, but she is still throwing a lot of white pistils up top. Her buds are starting to dense up a bit more than I expected with her Sativa nature.

She still isn't an overly strong smelling plant to this point. She is maintaining mostly earthy smells with some traces of fuel. The smells that do come through tell me that she has some potency to her. She continues to frost up nicely and maintain her green healthy leaves up to this point. I keep expecting the leaves to start fading but its not happening. Very pleased with this plant.

I love the structure if this plant!
She's stunning!
:drool:

Some very nice looking girls bud! :thumb:

Thanks Yeti...hope you are having a great weekend bud!

I love the structure if this plant!
She's stunning!
:drool:
Thanks P! I agree! But then again, I might be looking through dad glasses so who knows! I am going to cut a tester in a few days and see how she smokes..

Spent way too long straining the liquid through coffee
For your initial straining, purchase a one gallon paint strainer from Home Depot or Sherwin-Williams. They are very strong and strain out a large amount very fast. Then you could try to strain it through coffee filters after the paint filters. It's worth a try

Stankberry #2 Flip Day 15

First up today we have the slower growing Stankberry girl (for those just joining us....none of them grow slow but she was the least aggressive grower early on). She finished her 2nd week of flower and is in full stretch mode. The first picture of her is taken a few days before I up potted then flipped her. I am worried she will stay in the tent at this point LOL.

She is still drinking relatively slowly so she's only getting water ever 4 days or so. She is in a 7 gallon pot and I am glad I didn't put her in a 10. I am going to give her an augmented feeding of silica to hopefully help strengthen her up during her crazy stretch. I don't normally give silica since I bumped up the amount of greensand and a couple other amendments that give the soil the silica it needs, but I think its needed in her case.

She is starting to get some nice smells to her! I am picking up those awesome blueberry muffin hints that are chased by a slow lingering anise. Overall very happy with her but worried about the height....but that is what it is. She outgrew the Spydrx a week ago and is targeting the top of the tent .

This will probably be the last time I bring her out of the tent for pictures....She's too tall to be moving through the tent openings.

ATF (SG) Flip Day 15

Next up is this monster girl. We have included pictures of her from right before up potting as well. At this point I am quickly running out of room.

Pre up pot and flip

I vowed I wasn't going to do anything until she hit the tent ceiling and we are down to about 3 inches until her top hits there. I was kind of hoping that she wouldn't stretch this much since I didn't top her but no such luck LOL. Still not going to do anything with her until she is pushing up the top. We will figure something out lol. I figure we have 2 days, maybe 3 days tops until she is there based off how she is growing. Probably should have gone with the 7 gallon pot on her but where is the fun in that......but honestly the unknown of whats going to happen with her is kind of some needed fun! I enjoy the challenge. I will be growing one of her outdoors this year.

Please oh please don't make me go back to see what the SG stands for. Is it Second Generation? You need tent height extensions when you grow your own genetics.

Its just identifying it as ours (Stank Genetics).

DTF #4 Flip Day 55

Gave this girl some water this morning. She seems to be slowing down on her drinking, but she is still throwing a lot of white pistils up top. Her buds are starting to dense up a bit more than I expected with her Sativa nature.

She still isn't an overly strong smelling plant to this point. She is maintaining mostly earthy smells with some traces of fuel. The smells that do come through tell me that she has some potency to her. She continues to frost up nicely and maintain her green healthy leaves up to this point. I keep expecting the leaves to start fading but its not happening. Very pleased with this plant.

Gorgeous Van! How tall from the soil is she around?

You're looking for more head high on the Meltdown? o_O

If you end up having to supercrop that Stankberry #2, don't forget to do it before you add the silica :thumb:.

What are you going to do about the ATF SG?

I can't see not trying it at different times. Maybe 65 is better. Maybe 75 is better. Won't know if I don't try it right? ;)

Not planning on super cropping any of them. Gave them a dose of Silica today so we are going to ride this crazy train to the end.

As for what I am going to do with the ATF....:popcorn:.....I don't really know. If I knew how tall she was going to be when she stops, that would make things easier. I am just going to let her go until she hit something and then I will play it by ear. I am down to about an inch and a half of room up there. She is sitting on a sheet of sub flooring so I might have half an inch more room if I take her off there.

Back
Top Bottom