Stanks Switch It Up In 2019

Highya VS, SO, guys and gals,

You're up to be real busy soon Bode. I hope you need more buckets this year.
She grew to about 6 feet, gorgeous, dark green leaves (way to many), and some real nice colas. She's drying for a few more days, then I'll make some CBD oil. We don't need more buckets, (lol) but she was fun to grow! I expect the infused CBD oil will be great, too.

VS - Those outdoor plants look similar to mine. I do like how big they get and the buddage from being outdoors. Great job on your ladies. Happy Smokin'

Highya VS, SO, guys and gals,

She grew to about 6 feet, gorgeous, dark green leaves (way to many), and some real nice colas. She's drying for a few more days, then I'll make some CBD oil. We don't need more buckets, (lol) but she was fun to grow! I expect the infused CBD oil will be great, too.

VS - Those outdoor plants look similar to mine. I do like how big they get and the buddage from being outdoors. Great job on your ladies. Happy Smokin'
Have you chopped yours yet Bode? Still going? I'm not too keep on the temps and precipitation over the next 7 days but what can I do. One more going down today at some point.

I chopped the CBD, but still have 2 ATF's I'm hoping will finish. I'm spraying them with lactobacillus serum (homemade) to overtake the budrot bacteria with a good bacteria. Working on those so far, no budrot yet. I can't imagine how busy you must be with all those plants!! Happy Smokin'

I chopped the CBD, but still have 2 ATF's I'm hoping will finish. I'm spraying them with lactobacillus serum (homemade) to overtake the budrot bacteria with a good bacteria. Working on those so far, no budrot yet. I can't imagine how busy you must be with all those plants!! Happy Smokin'
How often are you spraying right now Bode?

Checking in as safe from Trim Prison.

We seemed to have gotten a bit of a reprieve from the weather as its warmed up a bit and we got no where near the rain they were expecting so we are letting the outdoor girls roll a bit longer while I play catch up trimming the ones we have already taken down.

I have a couple weights from the last couple we took down.

The 8-Ball Kush from Barneys gave us 175 grams dried from her 5 gallon pot. Very pleased with that. I haven't smoked her yet.

We got the DTF snipped off the branches and weighed as well. She was grown outdoors in a 5 gallon pot and she yielded 160 grams in 50 days of flower. I Know she would have bulked up a bit if I would have given her another week or two but I am very happy with the sativa nature of the smoke. She is POTENT and she is ZIPPY. If you are a sativa lover, you will love the ride on this wild girl.

We will not be taking anything down today, but I will be snipping the buds off the Stankberry plant that was chopped on Saturday and if I can get more done, I will be trying to snip the Sour Pineapple as well. Not likely to get all of them snipped and final trim down but its what we are going to do for the day.

Cheers and hope everyone is doing well!

Looks like you have enough great meds brother. Hope you and family are well my friend :passitleft:
Trying to get my hands on the real bluedream cut from a friend in your neck of the woods( you know him well, might have to drive 12 hours for it, but damn thats a great drive home..lol.
Hay Sparkey what's up

Hay Sparkey what's up
Whats up PC? :passitleft: great to hear from you bro. Been busy with the family and breeding for the first time. Think my Purpledream male dusted my whole room by accident, due to me thinking he was going to release pollen in another week, my mistake. lol
Male: Purpledream
Females: Haze x C99 and OG #18
I was only going to do a couple of branches but now i will have seeds for awhile. Peace bro, hope all is well

Whats going on guys and gals? Man oh man, what a day yesterday. Yesterday started the real beginning of the outdoor harvest season and what a day it was.

We kicked it off about 7:30am with setting everything up. Was a very chilly start to the day with the temps sitting in the mid to upper 30s. Reinforcements arrived a bit after 8am and we put a hell of a charge into it. We trimmed up the big DTF, the Stankberry, the Sour Pineapple and the Sour Cherries. Of course I didn't take nearly enough pics of the process but we did grab a few along the way.

I can confirm that the Stankberry is in fact a Blueberry muffin leaning pheno.....man she was so stinky during the trim and was. That Sour Cherries was incredibly dank as well. We didn't find a lot of bud rot during this process so I think we started the harvest process right at the correct time. The weather is not looking good over the next week so I'm glad we got as much done as we did, but what can ya do.

The DTF and the Sour Pineapple had the chunkiest of the colas of this group, while the Stankberry and Sour Cherries were the densest and stinkiest of the plants. I will say this....the basement smells incredible! :yahoo:

This was a little of the carnage left over.....

DTF

Stankberry

Sour Pineapple

Sour Cherries

And imagine the smells!!

Bud , Bud and More good bud. Looks like quite the Harvest there Van

Whats up PC? :passitleft: great to hear from you bro. Been busy with the family and breeding for the first time. Think my Purpledream male dusted my whole room by accident, due to me thinking he was going to release pollen in another week, my mistake. lol
Male: Purpledream
Females: Haze x C99 and OG #18
I was only going to do a couple of branches but now i will have seeds for awhile. Peace bro, hope all is well
Well you wanted seeds and now you have them. My first Neville's Haze grow all got seeded by this little auto that I didn't notice was a male. Ruined my whole crop so I had to start all over. I was really bummed out Now I only have one of each I was Lucky because a fellow member help out. I have 6 nice cuttings of Bandaid Haze #7 I am waiting on those to root

Looks like you have enough great meds brother. Hope you and family are well my friend :passitleft:
Trying to get my hands on the real bluedream cut from a friend in your neck of the woods( you know him well, might have to drive 12 hours for it, but damn thats a great drive home..lol.

Whats shakin Sparkey!! Yeah I am pretty stoked to have access to that cut of Blue Dream!! If you come up this way, let me know!!

Looking good as always Stanks!
Jesse, good to see ya brother. Shits been crazy busy here the last two weeks. Got a bunch more of the outdoor girls chopped down yesterday. Today is "take a freaking break" day. Hope your garden is doing well brother!

Bud , Bud and More good bud. Looks like quite the Harvest there Van
PC.....thanks for swinging through. Yes indeed.....very good harvest on the outdoor girls. I have some weights off the first round to post here in a few minutes.

Happy Sunday y'all!! Hope everyone is doing well today.

We did a bunch of harvesting on the outdoor girls yesterday. Chopped down 4 more of the big ones and one small one. That leaves us with 2 big girls left......the Blue Dream in the 19 gallon pot and the DTF that was planted in the garden. That DTF is freaking incredible!!! I will be shocked if she doesn't yield 2 lbs dried......and she isn't any taller than 2.5 feet tall at this point. The weight of the buds has her running a seriously low profile. AND she smells insanely delicious!! She might have the chunkiest buds I have ever grown.

As for weights off the girls we have chopped.....lets see what we got.

The DTF in the 5 gallon pot......gave us about 5.5 zips in the 5 gallon pot.

The DTF in the 19 gallon pot and the Stankberry in the 19 gallon pot both came in at 14 zips each..DTF on the left, Stankberry on the right.

Sour Pineapple from Annunaki yielded a bit over 10 zips

The unknown clone from a buddy yielded just over 11 zips in the 19 gallon pot.

And lastly, the biggest of the group...the Sour Cherries from Crockett Family Farms yielded just over 22 zips in her 19 gallon pot.

That puts our outdoor harvest totals at 76+ zips off the 6 plants we have chopped. 71 zips off the big 5 for an average of 14.2 zips per plant....much better than my goal of averaging 10 zips per plant.

Its going to be another week before I will be able to give any weights off the ones we chopped yesterday. Overall we are thrilled with how this outdoor season has gone. Its been an incredible amount of work.....a lot of nights of trimming up til almost 3am, but we have a light at the end of the tunnel!! And a lot of great weed....and ain't that what all this is about!!!

Highya VS,

Great looking ladies you had! And congratulations on your harvest so far! Will be a nice winter!! Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom