Stanks Switch It Up In 2019

So with these plants what is your gram/watt ratio? :D
Well I was hoping you could lend me your light meter so I can measure that burning ball of gas in space. Once I have that info I can give out that ratio lol

That's a hell of a reason to be using 5 gallon buckets but with those numbers it's definitely the easiest. Beautiful bountiful harvest stanks. Nicely done as always. Got your soil groove going again.
Hey Derby, great to see ya brother! Hows the family doing?

Yeah I definitely wouldn't want to have to buy jars for all these big outdoor girls. I can't imagine what it would cost to jar all this. The bucket is much easier....I just fill up one jar to use and then go into the bucket as needed. And burping is certainly MUCH EASIER!!

The soil is definitely clicking here lately. Yields are better than I expected outdoors and indoors I've been averaging over 5 zips per plant in 5's which is great. I expect them to drop off over the fall and winter though. I've learned that as the temps go in the basement, so goes the yields. Hopefully I will get an insulated grow area done this winter so I can control the environment a bit better.

Family is doing as well as we can at the moment. Last week I was terminated without cause at work so I might have a bit of time to get a grow going. New president/ CEO came in 2 week's ago while I was on vacation and terminated 3 of us so he could bring his buddies in. I didn't even get to meet the ass wipe. Playing big business in a small company just doesn't work. He'll have to find out the hard way. I have people calling me everyday like they were waiting for me to move on so shouldn't be to hard to land a job when I'm ready.
I'm been setting up dr appointments to get a few surgeries done that I've put off for years. Since I'm on their insurance till the end of the year and met our deductible I figure let them take the hit.

Been gone too long Van! Everything looks amazing outdoors with you and congrats on the terrific harvests. I'm glad the neck is holding up and you got some help with all the trimming. :bravo: on a great summer grow.
Even in the right climate, they can take a couple of years to flower, depending on where on the plant the cutting came from. I'm guessing you grew out a top?
Here in LA it takes 2-4 years for my pineapples to flower. A few were tops but most were slips from mother plants. All from one Maui Gold we brought back about 10 years ago!
Last week I was terminated without cause at work
:eek: More time in the meadow!
I have people calling me everyday like they were waiting for me to move on so shouldn't be to hard to land a job when I'm ready.
Of course they were!:yahoo:

Been gone too long Van! Everything looks amazing outdoors with you and congrats on the terrific harvests. I'm glad the neck is holding up and you got some help with all the trimming. :bravo: on a great summer grow.

Here in LA it takes 2-4 years for my pineapples to flower. A few were tops but most were slips from mother plants. All from one Maui Gold we brought back about 10 years ago!

:eek: More time in the meadow!

Of course they were!:yahoo:
Shed, great to see you brother. Hope things are great for you out on the other coast! How's the family? And garden?

Family is good, except my son's freshman year in college is in the exact same place as his last semester of high school...first door on the left off the living room :).

Pretty quiet in the garden at the moment. Summer grow is down (one plant hit 2.6g/day!) and the winter grow is only 32 days in. Just started with the StankClips®. Not sure what to do with all the spare time! I'd help trim if I was closer. :high-five:

Family is doing as well as we can at the moment. Last week I was terminated without cause at work so I might have a bit of time to get a grow going. New president/ CEO came in 2 week's ago while I was on vacation and terminated 3 of us so he could bring his buddies in. I didn't even get to meet the ass wipe. Playing big business in a small company just doesn't work. He'll have to find out the hard way. I have people calling me everyday like they were waiting for me to move on so shouldn't be to hard to land a job when I'm ready.
I'm been setting up dr appointments to get a few surgeries done that I've put off for years. Since I'm on their insurance till the end of the year and met our deductible I figure let them take the hit.
Time to get that grow going and just retire.

Back
Top Bottom