Stanks Switch It Up In 2019

hey van I did a quick run through your thread and I like what I see all your plants are beautiful man ive been missing out but I did pick a good time to come over here just in time for flowers and they are very pretty sir rite now my fav is the sour cherry nice and frosty but im not always loyal to a plant if another one gets nicer that's just where im at rite now if yo don't mind ill take this seat rite here and wait for the show beautiful work bud! :)

I own a 30 foot Fleetwood Southwind that I have driven cross country a few times.

That'd make a nice flowering room. lol Why do I always look at RV's and think that?

We have an outdoor tent/garage thing about 30'x12' first time I saw it I was like hmm how many plants can I get in here. Its a sickness. I'm just gonna live with it. Take the conservative approach to treatment. Smoke a bowl. :bongrip:

It's about 12' high in the center too - gently sloping roof-line. Trying to figure out a way to put a sky light in it. Gonna be the new shed I never had as a kid. lol

hey van I did a quick run through your thread and I like what I see all your plants are beautiful man ive been missing out but I did pick a good time to come over here just in time for flowers and they are very pretty sir rite now my fav is the sour cherry nice and frosty but im not always loyal to a plant if another one gets nicer that's just where im at rite now if yo don't mind ill take this seat rite here and wait for the show beautiful work bud! :)

Thanks brother and welcome. Yeah you picked a good time to get here....things are just getting interesting and should stay that way with growing gods with me!

sorry ms. stank to great work I no how nice it is to have a helper/best friend my wife and I work together all the time! :)

She's a Champ.....I woke her up the other night off the couch to head to bed (way too late LOL) and proceeded to share about a 20 minute growing idea with her. She just smiled and nodded and patiently listened with no complaining.....I definitely have it made. I was shocked she didn't tell me to can it until the morning LOL.

Flower Update

Did a bit of work in the tents today, got all the girls watered. Smells are definitely starting to intensify, I opened the tent and got hit in the face with massive wiff of Mangos. :yahoo: I love me some smelly ladies!

I really need to get in there and do some thinning out in there. I haven't plucked many leaves off the flowering ladies at all and its getting to be a bit of a jungle. Definitely needs to be opened up for better light penetration. I did break out some pipe cleaners and spread a few of the outer branches to give a bit better light penetration.

Stank Surprise (Regs) - Stank Genetics - Flip Day 13

Just starting to see pistils on this one. She didn't need any water so I will top water her in a couple days. Getting some good growth on this one now.

Skunk #1 (Reg) - Sensi Seeds - Flip Day 27

Gave this one about half gallon of water on the top as she wasn't ready for a full watering. Not really getting a lot of smells or frost on this one yet, but hoping it will change soon. The plant is happy and healthy for sure.

Killer A5 Haze (Clone) - ACE Seeds - Flip Day 27

She is really hitting her stride at the right time. Didn't give her any water today, she's a light drinker for sure. Will probably give her a top watering of half a gallon in a day or two. No smells from this lady yet. She is probably the easiest Sativa I have grown in terms of no stretch.

Jack Herer (Fem) - Seedsman - Flip Day 27

Top watered about half a gallon on this one today. She's looking really good and is probably my 2nd favorite in flower right now. No real defined smells yet, but I will keep checking.

Morning gang! Woke up to to some serious chill in the air. Wind Chills here were hovering around 0 so got the wood stove cranked up and churning out some heat. Hopefully the basement temps haven't dropped much more!

man what a nice update van I think mid flower with all those white pistils they all look frosted very pretty! :)

Hey Sticky! Thanks brother.....gotta love early flower! The excitement of what might be eh!!

You have the magic working in there guys!

Thanks Otter, appreciate it brother! Light and soil are definitely doing their jobs!

Woke up to to some serious chill in the air
12F here this morning :oops:

Another "record" low temp for the date...the media are running short of terms for increasingly chaotic weather patterns..."historic, unprecedented, freak," etc....

Anyone else out there think that a lot of this crazy weather isn't just random? You can't tell me that with all the governments out there and the powers that be that would love to be able to manipulate and influence weather patterns across the world, that no one is doing it or playing around with the technology. What is more powerful than being able to influence and control other countries or regions weather?

Sorry I just don't trust anything when it comes to governments and the powers that "be".

Lol

Take a few more Hits Van...think ya need it

45e9611843dd4f549f199a7cf2ba2701.jpg

Back
Top Bottom