Stanks Switch It Up In 2019

Flower Tent Day 25

Hey Guys! :ciao: Gonna squeeze in another flower update now that all the games are over. Was shocked to see my Dolphins beat the Colts and was very pleased to see the Cowgirls lose. Got down to the tent right before lights out. Did a half watering yesterday on all the flower and veg girls.

I got almost all the plants brought up to the canopy height that I want for now. I still need to raise the Killer A5 Haze another 6-8 inches. This is kind of what I am talking about when I say I approach my tent like a 3D tetris game. I love having the plants on the dollies and buckets. Much less strain on the back when I go moving them.

Black Widow (Clone) - Mr Nice Seed - Flip Day 25

Definitely a strong leaning sativa pheno of the Widow line! She's a bit slow to develop, with only the Panama Haze taking longer to really start flowering. The colas are going to be nice though!!

Hindu Kush (Fem) - Sensi Seeds - Flip Day 25

Had a pleasant surprise with this girl today as we were taking pics. I caught a wiff of her and was shocked to get a Mango type smell off her. Reminded me very much of the smell from the Harlequin line. Very strong smelling for this early in flower though so very happy with that!

Panama Haze (Fem) - ACE Seeds - Flip Day 25

The PH still climbing! Raised the lights up to their max level and that gives us another 6 inches or so for this wild one. I have looked and I should be able to run her along the corner of the tent an keep her colas away from the light if she grows more than 6".

Sour Cherries (Clone) - Crockett Family Farms - Flip Day 25

Still loving on this little gal. She is looking like she is going to finish earlier than most of the other stuff I have going. Frosting up really nicely right now and has a very sour scent to her right now....possibly the most sour smelling I have come across so far. :ganjamon:

Flower Tent (Light Out)

Really sharp photography! :bravo: :adore:

Mango Hindu Kush, you say ... ? :cheesygrinsmiley: :blunt:
Yes sir....at least that is the smell I am getting off her. I actually called Ms Stank down to have her smell it and give me her thoughts. She smelled and said the same thing....reminds her of the Harlequin she grew. That was a very Mango smelling plant in the middle of flower. It changed at the end though.

I certainly wasn't expecting mango. She's a bit stronger smelling right now than the Sour Cherries, but I have a feeling the Sour Cherries will overtake her in the end....just a much more overpowering smell.

Beautiful bud! They all look very healthy and happy. Wait until you grind up a sour cherries bud for the 1st time, the smells will triple. The Black Widow took a good 14-16 days to show any pistols. I was planning on cutting mine next weekend (14 weeks) but I got invited to a friends for the Michigan vs. Michigan St game on Saturday then to the Lions vs. Cowboys on Sunday. I'm debating on bailing on the Lions since they've decided to play for a draft pick and just harvest the widow.

Flower Tent Day 25

Hey Guys! :ciao: Gonna squeeze in another flower update now that all the games are over. Was shocked to see my Dolphins beat the Colts and was very pleased to see the Cowgirls lose. Got down to the tent right before lights out. Did a half watering yesterday on all the flower and veg girls.

I got almost all the plants brought up to the canopy height that I want for now. I still need to raise the Killer A5 Haze another 6-8 inches. This is kind of what I am talking about when I say I approach my tent like a 3D tetris game. I love having the plants on the dollies and buckets. Much less strain on the back when I go moving them.

Black Widow (Clone) - Mr Nice Seed - Flip Day 25

Definitely a strong leaning sativa pheno of the Widow line! She's a bit slow to develop, with only the Panama Haze taking longer to really start flowering. The colas are going to be nice though!!

Hindu Kush (Fem) - Sensi Seeds - Flip Day 25

Had a pleasant surprise with this girl today as we were taking pics. I caught a wiff of her and was shocked to get a Mango type smell off her. Reminded me very much of the smell from the Harlequin line. Very strong smelling for this early in flower though so very happy with that!

Panama Haze (Fem) - ACE Seeds - Flip Day 25

The PH still climbing! Raised the lights up to their max level and that gives us another 6 inches or so for this wild one. I have looked and I should be able to run her along the corner of the tent an keep her colas away from the light if she grows more than 6".

Sour Cherries (Clone) - Crockett Family Farms - Flip Day 25

Still loving on this little gal. She is looking like she is going to finish earlier than most of the other stuff I have going. Frosting up really nicely right now and has a very sour scent to her right now....possibly the most sour smelling I have come across so far. :ganjamon:

Flower Tent (Light Out)

Some lovely wenches there Van

Crazy how the Sativa stretch vs indica

The widow looks tasty as hell

Loving the frost on the Sour Cherries at day 25 . My Gdp is showing about the same at day 25. My Hindu Kush smells kinda funky tbh. Not sure where her heads at just yet.
Am excited to be in flower again too. Took a break this summer.

Thanks Kismet....good to see ya! Its definitely good to be back to flowering! Hope your garden is staying healthy and green bud!

Beautiful bud! They all look very healthy and happy. Wait until you grind up a sour cherries bud for the 1st time, the smells will triple. The Black Widow took a good 14-16 days to show any pistols. I was planning on cutting mine next weekend (14 weeks) but I got invited to a friends for the Michigan vs. Michigan St game on Saturday then to the Lions vs. Cowboys on Sunday. I'm debating on bailing on the Lions since they've decided to play for a draft pick and just harvest the widow.

Thanks Neiko! I am really looking forward to trying her!! I can tell her smell is going to VERY DANK.

14 weeks huh....That will certainly put her right there with the Panama Haze for sure! Looks like the flower tent will be a pretty staggered harvest. I figure the Hindu and Sour Cherries will likely be done around 65 days followed by the Skunk and Jack which I am guessing will be in the 70-80 day range....and then the Killer A5 around that same time. That will push the Widow and the Panama out to the 100 day range.

I can smell them from over here :high-five: Beautiful looking plants brother.

Thank you for your service sir!

Thanks brother!!! :thanks: :ganjamon:

Hey Eggs! Hope all is well in your garden brother! Thanks for swinging through....always good to see ya man!

Flower room looks great there Stank. Everyone healthy and happy.

Thanks Bob! Couldn't be happier with how things are going except for a few more degrees of warmth in basement. Is what it is though!

Some lovely wenches there Van

Crazy how the Sativa stretch vs indica

The widow looks tasty as hell

What up Chris!! How goes the tour man? Where are you at now?

Yeah its a trip with the different stretches. The funny thing is I have the Killer A5 Haze which has absolutely zero stretch despite being almost pure sativa.

Gorgeous flowers I'm liking the Sour Cherries a lot.

Thanks Penny, she's been the apple of my eye for a while now! Shes just a gorgeous plant.

Yea what Penny said and the Hindu Kush! beautiful work Van and Ms Stank!

What's up Stone!! Did you make it out to the Harvest Cup? I didn't make it this year unfortunately. We kind of shit the bed this year.....forgot it was coming up and didn't plan for it. Oh well.

Thanks for the kind words....totally digging those two ladies!

I own a 30 foot Fleetwood Southwind that I have driven cross country a few times. Driving that and pulling a vehicle is hella stressful, especially out west. So much tension and tightness in the neck and shoulders!

I own a 30 foot Fleetwood Southwind that I have driven cross country a few times. Driving that and pulling a vehicle is hella stressful, especially out west. So much tension and tightness in the neck and shoulders!

Exactly

Add 15-30mph wind gusts to that.....can really kick yer ass

I did 3700 miles....i love the South

May have to go back next spring

Thanks brother!!! :thanks: :ganjamon:

Hey Eggs! Hope all is well in your garden brother! Thanks for swinging through....always good to see ya man!

Thanks Bob! Couldn't be happier with how things are going except for a few more degrees of warmth in basement. Is what it is though!

What up Chris!! How goes the tour man? Where are you at now?

Yeah its a trip with the different stretches. The funny thing is I have the Killer A5 Haze which has absolutely zero stretch despite being almost pure sativa.

Thanks Penny, she's been the apple of my eye for a while now! Shes just a gorgeous plant.

What's up Stone!! Did you make it out to the Harvest Cup? I didn't make it this year unfortunately. We kind of shit the bed this year.....forgot it was coming up and didn't plan for it. Oh well.

Thanks for the kind words....totally digging those two ladies!
I didn't go this year. My energy was low and I think giving a year to change things a little might be better. Last year I went and It' was the same as the one in Portland ME 2 years in a row. What I did want to go to was the Hemp fest on the common in town for a little outside insanity but I did like you and missed it. Next year likely. Hey my brother thanks for your service. Your family as well.

I didn't go this year. My energy was low and I think giving a year to change things a little might be better. Last year I went and It' was the same as the one in Portland ME 2 years in a row. What I did want to go to was the Hemp fest on the common in town for a little outside insanity but I did like you and missed it. Next year likely. Hey my brother thanks for your service. Your family as well.
:thanks::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom