Stanks Switch It Up In 2019

hehehe...yes she was...it yielded 10.5 zips at 62% RH...among a few others, I also had a Killer cousin of her's that did 18 zips at 64% RH...it was a fruitful season...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...
Very nice sir! What size pots?

Evening everyone! Another busy day with the girls today. We have most everyone on the same water schedule now so that makes the work easier to remember to do....but takes much longer. Also got the Afghani uppotted to her 7 gallon pot finally. I am a couple days late on that but her roots looked really good. Think we hit that just about perfect.

Was going to do another up pot but couldn't pick which plant to do so I need to take a look at my schedule and see what plant would make the most sense. Its kind of a toss up between the BCP and GG#4 at this point.
Depending on how much soil I have ready, I may do both later this week. :slide: :yahoo:

Lets kick things off with a couple shots of the Afghani girl in her 7 gallon pot.

Afghani #1 (Fem) - Sensi Seeds - Veg Day 85

Right now the plan with her is to give her 2 weeks and flip her (along with whatever plant I end up-potting next). Not sure if I will do the gradual transition or just the traditional flip right to 12/12....guess that will depend on how things progress with the trial run of the transition tent. :hmmmm:

Alright....speaking of the transition tent....here is a quick shot of the Labyrinth and Slurricane doing their gradual transition to 12/12. Right now we are at 14.5/9.5 so I figure another 10 days will put us at the goal.

Transition Tent Day 4

And that will lead us to the flower tent......:tommy:

We will start off with the youngest of the tent.....which is the Stank Surprise

Stank Surprise (Regs) - Stank Genetics - Flip Day 19

Should be just about finishing up the stretch on this one. Didn't water her today but will likely get her either tomorrow or the following day....she's still drinking on the slower side.

Flower Continued.....

Skunk #1 (Reg) - Sensi Seeds - Flip Day 33

The Skunks are budding up quickly. Nothing overly impressive smell wise or frost wise here but they are very healthy. I need to get in there and start removing some of the leaves that are blocking some of the lower bud sites. Its pretty thick in there and I need to keep it open for better airflow.

Killer A5 Haze (Clone) - ACE Seeds - Flip Day 33

Watered this lady today....she's starting to pick up the drinking pace a bit. Really loving the way this grows and yields....the branches are just essentially turning into buds with no stretch at all and tons of bud sites.
Great strain for a commercial grower.

Jack Herer (Fem) - Seedsman - Flip Day 33

No water for the Jack today.....she will be good for another day or two. Smells are starting to pick up....and I am getting the strong scent from the haze side of her. Need to do some selective fan leaf removal on her soon as well. Very happy with how she's progressing in flower. I apologize in advance for the number of pics....I wasn't paying attention as I was taking them LOL.

And to close us out....here are a couple shots of the Flower tent.

beautiful garden! :)

:thanks: Appreciate the kind words brother!

Plants are looking dialed in bud. They all look really really good! It's impressive considering the RH has to be dropping for you too. I hate growing this time of year.

Yeah its tough for me to grow most of the time here until I can get the grow area built in the basement and that won't happen until we finish the work in the basement. Have another company coming out in December to take a look and give us estimates. Once we get the work done, I am going to build an enclosed climate controlled grow area within the basement.

Temps are my biggest issue right now. Basement temps are mid 50s to upper 50s so I am lucky to get the tent temps up to 69 degrees. Most of the time they are hanging in the mid 60s. The RH in the winter isn't terrible for growing 45-55% right now with the plants in the basement. The upstairs seedling tent struggles for sure.....like 30%. But it is what it is!

Just shows that the plant will grow well outside of prime environmental conditions. I just chuckle when I see someone freaking out cause their tent temps got down to 65.

Beautiful garden Stanks. That JH looks to be a sticky girl. Nice

Hey Derby, good to see ya brother. Hope all is well on the farm and with the family. Thanks for the kind words man.....very pleased with the Jack for sure! Smells are great if you are a fan of hazes!

Dirt Monkey, HA! Skunk 1 is so flat. Everyone's looking great Van.

Thanks Otter....appreciate it bud.

Looking great homie!

.... as always. LoL
:passitleft:

Thanks brother! :passitleft: Just trying to treat the ladies right! Give em what they want right! Anything to get em fat, smelly and dank as hell!!

Evening everybody! :ciao:

Not much of an update today. I had intentions of taking it easy today as the hip and back had been bothering me quite a bit here lately. But I smoked some of the DTF and thought about the summer grow that went to shit on us and I got my ass up and went down to the tents, took everything out and cleaned the hell out of everything with my trusty vinegar.

Switched around some fans for better air flow, and repacked the tents.

I decided to move the flowering Zkittlez (Still in the 2 gallon pot) into the flower tent so I had to really work to get everything in there.

Aside from that....I did some watering (dunks) on the smaller veg girls. The spiral trained Jellium from In-House Genetics was one of them and I decided to snap a couple pics of how that spiral training is coming along. If you remember correctly....she was basically just a stick with absolutely no side branching. I started spiraling her around the outside of the pot and was rewarded with some very aggressive side branch growth.

Here is how she's looking now. She is getting close to getting up potted (not sure what size or when yet...but soon) and really starting shape up nicely.

Jellium (Clone) - In-House Genetics - Veg day 39

Evening everybody! :ciao:

Not much of an update today. I had intentions of taking it easy today as the hip and back had been bothering me quite a bit here lately. But I smoked some of the DTF and thought about the summer grow that went to shit on us and I got my ass up and went down to the tents, took everything out and cleaned the hell out of everything with my trusty vinegar.

Switched around some fans for better air flow, and repacked the tents.

I decided to move the flowering Zkittlez (Still in the 2 gallon pot) into the flower tent so I had to really work to get everything in there.

Aside from that....I did some watering (dunks) on the smaller veg girls. The spiral trained Jellium from In-House Genetics was one of them and I decided to snap a couple pics of how that spiral training is coming along. If you remember correctly....she was basically just a stick with absolutely no side branching. I started spiraling her around the outside of the pot and was rewarded with some very aggressive side branch growth.

Here is how she's looking now. She is getting close to getting up potted (not sure what size or when yet...but soon) and really starting shape up nicely.

Jellium (Clone) - In-House Genetics - Veg day 39

looks good most guys don't get much from those so that's the way to do it :) it looks like you have the same flooring we have lol

All that frost and soil mixing, and not a single supercrop or pic of your shovel! But I did spot one pipe cleaner so I'm calling that a win. :thumb:

LOL..."it will keel!"
LOL....there are a few of them in the tents Shed, but not many. Honestly the cleaners make watering a royal pain in the ass. So fewer pipe cleaners....easier watering! :slide:

But NO to the Supercropping. I rearranged the tent today and have the Panama in a spot where neither of her two main towers are under the lights anymore. One cola is about half an inch from the light level and the other one is about an inch and a half from the light level so she is still growing. But she Ain't getting supercropped unless she hits the top of the tent. :hmmmm:

looks good most guys don't get much from those so that's the way to do it :) it looks like you have the same flooring we have lol

Yeah I see a lot of people grow it and it they just look like big marble to golf ball size buds on little sticks. Seeing that and how it was growing for me...the spiral seemed the only logical way to maximize the use of the space I want to dedicate to her. I learned a long time ago, its real difficult to hammer square pegs into round holes........so now instead of trying to get every plant to do what I want, I try get what I want from how the plants growing. I don't think I would ever get a huge harvest from a strain like this....but I definitely think I this is the way to maximize what I will get from it. I figure another 3 weeks or so, she should be ready for flower!
Good man!

Thank you Sir! :passitleft:

I think you would realize a nice harvest with the Jellium if you were to put four clones in a 10 gallon pot. This is the one I'm currently growing and I patiently topped it several times before flowering. The footprint of 4 in the same pot wouldn't be all too terribly much bigger then one in the same size pot as they tend to go up and not out.

Back
Top Bottom