Stanks Switch It Up In 2019

Wow look at that widow stack!
Thank Urb! Yeah she is a pretty impressive plant from a growth perspective. She runs long on the flowering time unfortunately....14 weeks is when Neiko took the mom I believe. Aside from that, she's a breeze to grow. I am still waiting to hear from @neikodog on the smoke from this one! I don't mind doing the time if she's worth it!

That Widow is a beast!

Thanks brother....she is fun to look at!

Everything looks on point as I have come to expect from your garden.

Hey OL, thanks for swinging through brother and we appreciate the kind words. The lights, ladies, and soil do all the work, I just facilitate things a bit here and there and try to keep things clean!

Thank Urb! Yeah she is a pretty impressive plant from a growth perspective. She runs long on the flowering time unfortunately....14 weeks is when Neiko took the mom I believe. Aside from that, she's a breeze to grow. I am still waiting to hear from @neikodog on the smoke from this one! I don't mind doing the time if she's worth it!
I just took her off the rack and jarred her yesterday. I did sample her but it's too early to give an opinion. My 1st opinion of her is she will need a cure to improve the taste. There is an mild old school taste there and the buzz is definitely sativa. It never did really put off a lot of smells. As great as a plant she is to grow I don't think the end product is going to meet my expectations. I love fresh weed, when they are really good fresh, they usually get even better with the cure, I'd put this one at about a 5 on a scale of 1 to 10 fresh. I probably should have let her go another week but I had to get it out of that tent. I decided to kill the clone and not run it again. I know I have better sativas that don't need to go 14+ weeks. This one is going to be a love it or hate it I got a feeling. It did make the missus manic and I didn't love it so it's gone :rip:

I just took her off the rack and jarred her yesterday. I did sample her but it's too early to give an opinion. My 1st opinion of her is she will need a cure to improve the taste. There is an mild old school taste there and the buzz is definitely sativa. It never did really put off a lot of smells. As great as a plant she is to grow I don't think the end product is going to meet my expectations. I love fresh weed, when they are really good fresh, they usually get even better with the cure, I'd put this one at about a 5 on a scale of 1 to 10 fresh. I probably should have let her go another week but I had to get it out of that tent. I decided to kill the clone and not run it again. I know I have better sativas that don't need to go 14+ weeks. This one is going to be a love it or hate it I got a feeling. It did make the missus manic and I didn't love it so it's gone :rip:

Yeah I had a feeling that this was going to be your take....but I also know that every one has a different ECS and each strain interacts with each persons ECS differently so I want to give it a shot. Not to mention that anything that isn't a winner smoke wise always gets used in canna capsules or topicals.

She is fun to watch grow though!

Cooper Update

Quick update on the pup. He's growing like a weed. He' up over 50 lbs at 5 months old and still growing fast. We try to take him out for a daily walk when the weather permits (unlike today...windy, rain, sleet, ice) and that walk is generally 3-4 miles depending on which route we take him.

Its hunting season here so we make sure he wears his safety vest cause he really blends in with the leaves very well. Without the vest on, I generally can't find him unless he's moving. Even when we are just out working in the yard I try to keep the vest on so its easier for me to find him.

He was supposed to snipped a week ago but the vet had to cancel, so his boys got a stay of execution. Now we read something that was talking about it actually being better to wait until they are a year old to get them so we may do that instead.

View media item 1729649
View media item 1729650
View media item 1729651
View media item 1729652
View media item 1729654
View media item 1729655
View media item 1729656
View media item 1729658
View media item 1729659
View media item 1729661
View media item 1729662
View media item 1729663
View media item 1729664
What a STUD!!!!!

Cute kid Van

OOh man the hindu and black widow are just wonderful. Not to mention everything else!

Thanks SO!! Appreciate the kind words as always!

What he said! Plus, those DSLR pics are pretty great!

Hahaha!:rofl::rofl:

He sure is a handsome looking fellow!

:passitleft:

Hey Ween, good to see ya brother! Thanks man....we agree, he is a looker! Looks like you have a new journal up and running...not sure why I didn't know that but I will swing through there in a bit :passitleft:
What a STUD!!!!!

Cute kid Van

Thanks man! He's a keeper even though he's a freaking messy marvin and pain in the ass puppy!!

:yummy: Looking great

Thanks brother! That KA5 clone is rooted for ya brother.

Afternoon everyone! Hope we are all getting prepared for a blissful day of stuffing our faces tomorrow (At least the Americans anyways). :tommy::yahoo:

Wasn't feeling good yesterday so didn't get any updates done. :sorry:

Yesterday also marked the 1 year anniversary of Ms Stank and I closing on the house and starting to move in. Man, where did the year go?:hmmmm:

Got all the rooted clones into soil yesterday and today. The only ones from the first batch I am still waiting on are the Hindu Kush. Getting ready to go down and grab some pics of the Jack, Skunk, Stank Surprise, and KA5.

Afternoon everyone! Hope we are all getting prepared for a blissful day of stuffing our faces tomorrow (At least the Americans anyways). :tommy::yahoo:

Wasn't feeling good yesterday so didn't get any updates done. :sorry:

Yesterday also marked the 1 year anniversary of Ms Stank and I closing on the house and starting to move in. Man, where did the year go?:hmmmm:

Got all the rooted clones into soil yesterday and today. The only ones from the first batch I am still waiting on are the Hindu Kush. Getting ready to go down and grab some pics of the Jack, Skunk, Stank Surprise, and KA5.
ya time flies when your having fun were all set its dinner at my sisters place hope you guys have a good one ill be back for pics! :surf:

I'll get a bag of M3 I've been wanting to try it. by the time she is ready I'll be ready to take clones of putang and pre 98 bubba S1. I'm also running 4 of connoisseur genetics haze strains
I would definitely be interested in a cut of the Putang! I still kick myself in the ass for not picking a pack up when they first came out. Oh well.

Which strains from Connoisseur Genetics are you running. The only thing I have from them is their SSSDH or what ever the hell Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze is LOL.

Back
Top Bottom