Stanks Switch It Up In 2019

Is it as resistant to decay as cedar? Never used it before?
I use it for all my ground wood...6x6 hemlock make up the foundation of 2x of my greenhouses....they still look good on the one that is 6 years old. Plus it is sustainable and cheap where I am...I suspect similar for you.

Lol.....yeah right...no rocks in maine
We grow the finest rocks in Maine :cheesygrinsmiley:

Every time I drive by old stone walls in fields I think of the poor bastards (and their kids) that dug all of them up by hand and carted them there.

Has anybody noticed the flowers were different after a reveg? I only ask ,because this question was asked to Breeder Steve in an interview, and he said that yes, with some genetics the plant will come back different, but most the same. I have never tried reveg, but also saw were some people do huge pheno hunts and reveg the winners. Seems easier than keeping tons of clones for months doomed for culling. Could be a very useful tool in that instance.
@Lowded118 you just finished a reveg no?

I have a buddy that revegs quite alot, and he says he takes the root ball and soil out, and cuts the bottom and some of the sides off. Like a loaf of bread, leaving a nice size square, and then transplants into fresh soil for the roots to grow in to.
Interesting

Afghani #1 (Sensi Seeds) Flip Day 26

Hey everyone. Had a bit of a weather front roll through last night and today so I can't get to work outdoors quiet yet so figured I would run a couple updates from pics I took back on June 7th that I forgot to post updates for.

The Afghani girl has been a breeze to grow so far. She's not a heavy drinker and doesn't seem to have any issues in the soil with the exception that during all the outdoor work, I let the fungus gnats get a little foothold into her (no fan blowing over her directly). I will be giving it another drink of rain water with H2O2 at a 4 to 1 ratio to knock them down a bit. Also grabbed some Safer Garden Dust to give a shot at them.

Haven't really done any sniffing on her yet (shes kind of hard to get to without moving everything) but the next watering will include some sniffing!

DTF # 1 Flip Day 39

Next up is the big DTF girl. She is rolling along doesn't take much attention. She is overdue for a hair cut and needs to have a lot of her fan leaves removed to open up some of the middle a little better. Still getting watered about once a week with 4 gallons of rain water.

She seems to be frosting up nicely and hasn't had any issues supporting herself. I continue to rotate her counter-clockwise every day or two to keep her growing consistently. She will also get another drink of ACT tomorrow. I love seeing what that increased microbe activity does in flower.

Smells are mostly fuel at this point....which seems to be case with all the DTF plants I have grown. I apologize about the pictures. I can't get any good shots with the lights on and the pictures aren't much better at lights out. Hopefully we will be able to add a photograph area in the basement where I can set up the girls and take some actual nice pics.

DTF #2 Flip Day 61

Last old update for the day is the one closest to being chopped. She is on day 65 today despite the picture being taken a few days ago. I expect she has 5-10 days left before chop. Buds are incredibly dense (seems that trait runs consistent in this strain despite her being a heavy sativa cross) and covered in trichomes.

One other thing I am really liking about this strain is the leaf to calyx ratio. Her sister was a breeze to trim and looks like this one will be another one that should be easy and fast to harvest. The more and more I go forth with growing, the more important that leaf to calyx ratio. Having just finished harvesting the Hawaiian reveg (she is a royal pain in the ass to trim), reminds me of how big of a deal the ease of harvest is to me.

Looks awesome and fuel is very good!
Thanks Penny, we appreciate it......and yes it is! I am going through my DTF jars much faster than any of my other strains. Strain is incredible for its ability to help me get stuff done outdoors. Incredibly effective for controlling the pain in my back/hips/shoulder area while keeping my mind focused on what I am doing.

It will fuck you up if you take smoke a little too much as well. I only smoked it once where I wasn't working after smoking it and thumped me pretty good. Its weird how I don't feel the potency when I am working though. Will be smoking some of it soon when I go back out and start digging again. My goal on fence digging is 10 feet a day. 10 feet is very doable....doesn't kill me like trying to do it in one or two days. Cheers brother!

DTF #2 Flip Day 61

Last old update for the day is the one closest to being chopped. She is on day 65 today despite the picture being taken a few days ago. I expect she has 5-10 days left before chop. Buds are incredibly dense (seems that trait runs consistent in this strain despite her being a heavy sativa cross) and covered in trichomes.

One other thing I am really liking about this strain is the leaf to calyx ratio. Her sister was a breeze to trim and looks like this one will be another one that should be easy and fast to harvest. The more and more I go forth with growing, the more important that leaf to calyx ratio. Having just finished harvesting the Hawaiian reveg (she is a royal pain in the ass to trim), reminds me of how big of a deal the ease of harvest is to me.

wow another stank monster ... you know what strikes me ... your consistency... you are consistently producing magazinecover buds and plants ... amazing

Back
Top Bottom