Staring to panic need some pro help please

static123

Hi

I need some help if someone can please, been growing these autos and have 3 or so weeks left they are Seedman CBD sugar gom 1.0
Temp at tops is around 22 / 3 RH is between 45 / 55 depending on the weather here in the UK, Ph going in with Bio bizz products and advanced meta boost is 6.5 and run of out the bottom is 6 ish, light is a 250 HPS.

These plants are growing from my wife who has MS so very important to try and get the best I can out of them, this is the first grow I have done in doors and I am finding it a little tricky.

The problem is that the leaves have turned very yellow and fall of in my hand, I am thinking its a little to late to do anything with them now so hoping that there manage to live up until the finished time or when the trichomes are looking good.

Here are a few pics of the most effected plant.

14494187240991760616900.jpg

14494187451051611723264.jpg

14494187738711335681449.jpg

And what the leaves look like.

1449419110097939770300.jpg

This is the second plant that is a week behind the first its looking a little better but I think its going the same way.

1449418813934-1569642462.jpg

1449418831555-494416655.jpg

1449418793156-1611276856.jpg

Any help, advise or just to say they are going to be fine to finish would be amazing as I am starting to get a little worried.

Thanks in advanced guys

This is my opinion, and others may disagree, but I think your Ladies are using up what's left in their leaves, and discarding them when they are spent. You won't get any new leaves at this point.

Adding nutes will just make your buds taste nasty. Just give them water till you're ready to harvest. As long as the buds are firming up, you're good to go. My sativas were pretty bare of leaves by the time I harvest them. I have one lady who is supposed to go another 4 weeks, and all her fan leaves are gone, and her colas are fat and hard, but her sugar leaves are still green. It's a day-by-day wait now.

edited

I also agree that you are ok for this run and will make it to the end with no additional troubles, but I suspect because of the damage all over the plant that your overall problem had to do with a magnesium deficiency, and could have been solved by using tap water and/or calmag+ with your nutes. Next time work on those issues and you should be able to get through most of your grow without dumping leaves, and as a result will get slightly better yield for your efforts.

Good luck with your wife and hats off to you for helping her. I started giving my Aunt RSO oil about 4 years ago and she quickly went into full remission and has stayed there since. You are on the right track. :)

Do some research on Molasses and how and why it is used. The best time to use it is now. It will aid in finishing off the grow as it will get you some faux photosynthesis in there and also because you have the sugars it will aid in clearing out the nutes to help with the taste. You can even spend a little money and get some all pre-made that has some additives to aid in the flavor.

:goodluck:

Thank you so much guys for your advise and help, I have so much to learn still and the help i have been getting on here has been amazing.
I plan on growing some cbds crews photos next so hopefully ill have a little more luck and keep them nice and heathy till the end.

so what you guys are suggesting is to stay of the nutes and only use Ph correct water to finish them off (i have been aiming for 6.5) would it be a good idea to use some Molasses now with the plan water?

What nutrients are you using now. If you are using organic soil then yes just water till the end. If you are using a nutrient additive program I would continue that and let them flush with just water for their last week- week and a half.

So to be sure...what is the medium in your pots and any additives, and what is your feeding schedule and nutrient program? Oh I see it is biobizz. Continue that for each plant until they have a week and a half left then flush. At the last feeding before flush use your nutrients at 1/4 what you normally do. This helps to release salts that are locked in the soil. Then use water till the end, you can add molasses if you desire starting now.

And congrats! For a first grow this is pretty stellar. Good things are happening ing here, lots of trichomes and some nice buds. Each grow will get better.

What nutrients are you using now. If you are using organic soil then yes just water till the end. If you are using a nutrient additive program I would continue that and let them flush with just water for their last week- week and a half.

So to be sure...what is the medium in your pots and any additives, and what is your feeding schedule and nutrient program? Oh I see it is biobizz. Continue that for each plant until they have a week and a half left then flush. At the last feeding before flush use your nutrients at 1/4 what you normally do. This helps to release salts that are locked in the soil. Then use water till the end, you can add molasses if you desire starting now.

And congrats! For a first grow this is pretty stellar. Good things are happening ing here, lots of trichomes and some nice buds. Each grow will get better.

Hi Shiggity

thanks for the info, yes I am using biobizz, the soil they are in is plant magic plus, at the moment i am feeding with the following, 1ml grow and 3ml bloom, the only other one i am using is buddhastree advanced meta boost and that is 1ml, all of this is per litre, each plant is getting 2 litres every 3 or so days, I will do as you have suggested and ill add the molasses staring now, thanks again for your time to help :thumb:

There is a process to follow to get it broken down for the plant and you don't want just any molasses...but if you poke around the internet you will find great reading on it in 10 seconds or less.

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom