Sticky's bud pics

these are my two tangerine cookies!
DSC_008553.jpg
DSC_011044.jpg

Stackin up nice sticky great job mate
thanks quinny were having fun now bud have good one!
Evenin Sticky ...and friends,.Lookin very good ,..in about three, four more weeks they will surprise you. The ones with the SSH in them will/should get very big , Sativa colas. You got lottsa lights....:high-five:
I'm diggin your camera skills too bud...:thumb:...Cheers , have a great night would ya's..:passitleft:...here,..try some Devils Carnival....:tokin:
hey duggan I'm ready for those sativas let em get fat I'm thinking the lsc ,tc and black jack will be out of there in 4 or 5 wks then the sativas will have room I've got 3 of them 2 in 7.5 1 in a 15 I'm ready to smoke some good sativa thanks for the dc have a good evening duggan!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Wow sticky they are looking really nice! I really like the tangerine cookies!
hey outdoor thanks for stopping by I'm loving those tc they are really sticky you touch and its on you lol they do have an nice orange smell to them can't wait to try it!

Evenin Sticky ...and friends,.Lookin very good ,..in about three, four more weeks they will surprise you. The ones with the SSH in them will/should get very big , Sativa colas. You got lottsa lights....:high-five:
I'm diggin your camera skills too bud...:thumb:...Cheers , have a great night would ya's..:passitleft:...here,..try some Devils Carnival....:tokin:

hey duggan thanks I'm working on my camera skills ,rite now with all the lights on I'm pulling about 1200 watts from the wall thats my max when i get those 3 under there they'll be happy!

Hell yeah man they are looking really good! How much longer do you think they will go

well there at 37days now at 11/13 the breeder has them at 9-10 weeks the 11/13 will speed them up a bit not sure how much I'm thinking 3-5 weeks for harvest ill no when it gets closer can't wait a flavor i have never had keep checking back things are going to get better!

Love ya stuff Sticky .. Gonna be a frosty Christmas for youuu

Bit of Outdoor PC for your approval .
420-magazine-mobile900727727.jpg

hey reefer whats going on man figured we would end up on the same thread at some point nice bud ya got there what strain is it,yes it will be a white christmas for me a couple of them might be ready,how did you end up with the solo grow?

i had to take this lsc out when i took pics of the tc so while it was out i took a few this is my favorite looking one i don't no if will end up that way when you give a little bud a squeeze it smells exactly like lemon pledge its easy to tell,one of the outside girls smells like a lemon drop!:cheesygrinsmiley:
DSC_0001148.jpg
DSC_0005174.jpg
DSC_0007172.jpg
DSC_0009167.jpg

Back
Top Bottom