Stinky Snid's Crop King Journal Contest - Northern Lights & White Widow

Feb. 15th, twins at day 20, Leia at day 14. Everything is stress ridden for me today, busy doing errands all day. It's desicion time for Ellabella, I've searched high and low on the cannaweb and can't find anything that resembles this condition. As for the other two things are progressing.
feb15ella1.jpg
even the new tips are turning black I'm very worried about my prize seedling, I really want to make a mother out of her.

feb15win.jpg
Winnie is getting her flux on. I've mainlined her at the topped node plus one side shoot that is taking charge.
feb15leia.jpg
3rd node is almost clear on my Leialoha. Cutie:circle-of-love:

Hope you are all enjoying the read so far, KIG everyone :green_heart: thanks for your support and feedback.

Dang it's almost like time lapse as fast as these are growing they will be full size in three days! o_O

I'm hoping to be caught up by the weekend, then I'll have more time to post daily and take better care of my gems. It's very much a time lapse effect, that's what I went for. My last journal was weekly updates, and sooo much happens in a week for the autos especially. Glad your enjoying the fast pace so far. I've got like 100 more pics to upload. Lol. Very long process.

Cheers kanizas, thanks for dropping by. KiG :green_heart:

Feb. 16th, twins day 22 and Leialoha day 15. I went ahead and removed a few dead leaves from Ellabella, well I accidentally broke one off and cut the other to keep her symmetrical. They all got a full feeding of g/m/b, b52,calmag and prosilicate. Leialoha got her last dose of veg voodoo juice.

feb16ella.jpg
the bottom leaves are now dead and Dry. I'll cut these off too by the next day. On another note her top growth tips are starting their training. And the flux is on with her undergrowth.

feb16win.jpg
Winnie is just being a dream to train, She keeping me busy trying to keep track of all her growth tips

feb16leia.jpg
Leialoha Has been topped at the third node, can't make it out in that pic
KiG :green_heart:

Loving the time lapse! That's my favourite part of being behind on journals :laughtwo:.

Hey smokiebear, glad you could make it to my new journal. I've got another 15 days to catch up on, so sit back and watch the pics fly.

Missed the front row, but I found a pretty comfy stool in the corner.
Arteekay I figured you'd be first one in on this one, I guess all your MOM responsibilities are keeping you busy. No more time for us little guys. Haha just kidding buddy, thanks for being here for me.

KiG you two :green_heart:

Feb. 17th, twins at day 23, Leia day 16. It's time to start Jedi training on Ellabella. Continuing training with Winnie. And I'll have to make a retraction for Leialoha, I wrote the date wrong in log, She's still got her top. Here's today's pics.

lstfeb171.jpg
I cut off all the rotting large fan leaves and allowed more room for the new growth stems and to train them more easily later.

feb17ella1.jpg
I used a length of regular 14/3 coated copper wire as a staked tip spreader. Her lower tips are also guided with hooked wire stakes.

feb17win1.jpg
since Winnie only had one initial node leaf and growth tip, she 3 mains and a small auxiliary stemming from her first leafs node. Training is going well.

feb17leia1.jpg
Leialoha has not been topped, MY BAG! didn't notice until after 420 minutes had gone by. She is just about clear of her third node, I'll be sure to wait until I have enough snipper space.

Both Leialoha and Ellabella are still under cfls Winnie is now directly in the LEDs footprint and shows no signs of stress. :thumb:

KiG fellow growers:green_heart:cheers

Feb. 18th, day 24 for the twins, day 17 for my darling. Just another day here at the nursery.
feb18ella.jpg
just a mild training session today, her top tips are ready to go horizontal once they get big enough. I find that if you bend them "green" they are alot easier to train later.

feb18.jpg
Winnie the freak can't stop being weird, you can't quite tell from the pic but there's a growth stem eminating from the spot where I topped her. Not beside the cut, but it essentially continued the original stem. Crazy assed Winnie, unbelievable... Surprise after surprise
feb18win.jpg

feb18leia.jpg
I'm getting excited... It's almost time to top an auto. My little Leialoha has got a date with hair dresser.

Thanks for the great AUTO TOPPING THREAD theBeast27, I'll be sure to keep her up to date on there.

KiG everyone :green_heart:cheers

Feb. 19th, day 25 and 18. All the pots are drying out now, I gave Leialoha a feeding. 1litre of nute solution(g/m/b, b52,calmag+,prosilicate and molasses first plus I add more water until I get runoff. Then she sits to drain for 30 minutes.

feb19.jpg
Ellabella's new growth is still plagued by blackening tips. I've continued to snip off any necrotic leaf parts. Her green is also very light, I think she needs her feeding tomorrow.

feb19ella.jpg
despite her ugly birth marks Ellabella has the figure of a super model. As Kramer would say "poise counts!"

feb19win.jpg
Winnie's flux training is going well but there something slowing secondary growth speed. Ahhh I see what the problem is...
Screenshot_2016-03-03-18-39-03.png

Do you see the two stems as per usual, then there's the one coming out of the trunk of the last stem. Weeeeird... This stem is taking all the auxins from the rest of the plant. I might clip it since if I try to train it, it will break off for sure.
feb19leia.jpg
Omg I can hardly wait to cut her top. If I had thinner bladed snippers it would already be off. I guess a couple more hours of looking at my Leialoha won't kill me.

That's it for another day of pics here at Stinky Snid's nursery, do come again.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

I wish I would have topped my autos

Hey kanizas, ya it's a very delicate issue. Some say don't top autos, but from what I've seen here it's definitely the way to go. Do you have autos going aswell or just that bonsai babe.
Very cool! Subbed to watch this one, all unique and looking good!

Thanks CMJ, welcome to the Stinky side of town. All I ask is you enjoy your stay while we get some growing done around here.

KiG, thanks for being here:green_heart:cheers

Feb. 20th, day 26 and 18. A big huge siiiggghh of relief, Ellabella' foliar condition has seemed to have stopped. New black tips have not been detected in two days. I stirred the first few inches of soil in the two photoperiod pots to hasten drying,they need feed sooner than later.

feb20ela.jpg
feb20ellatop.jpg
My reinvigorated "stella" Ellabella is looking fine. Her teenage acne has recceeded with her larger fan leaves. Training is coming along, I need to use longer stakes since she keeps pulling them out of the soil. She's a stunning beauty but tough and strong too. Looks like I fim'd her, there's some little leaves emerging from the stump.

feb20winn.jpg
feb20win.jpg
Wonky weirdo Winnie is being just that, still behaving like a mutant. I did some defoliation of any leaves on top or bottom of the stems, as per proper flux technique. This allows the other side leafs and tips to grow faster. I've pretty much decided that I will remove the stem that is coming out the topping stump.

feb20leia.jpg
leiafeb20.jpg
like a wolf stalking it's prey, I'm licking my chops waiting to chop this girls top. One more day and I'll do it I sware.

Ya just 1 pic one page 2 I don't have journal for them 1 I let grow and 1 I lstd the top some smile auotmática they are about 30 days left. But I know I could have topped one easily next time I will just trying different things to see my yeilds and keeps me entertained

my first journal 3 northern lights autos from CKS's
If you're interested my first journal is still going. I did Lst on two of them and topped one. My Maria is definitely going to be best in show after being the topped one. There's always next time... KiG :green_heart:

Arteekay I figured you'd be first one in on this one, I guess all your MOM responsibilities are keeping you busy. No more time for us little guys. Haha just kidding buddy, thanks for being here for me.

My MotM responsibilities include being in on the first page, so I'm already shirking my duties. :)

Honestly I'm just now recovering from the celebratory fat blunts! Forgot my name a few times I think...

:)

Feb. 21st, day 27 and 19. A busy afternoon in the laboratory it was, lots of Master Snid's Jedi training for his little padewans he did. And finally time to top my Leialoha it was. :Namaste:

20160220_174622.jpg
look at that tasty jugular, can't you just taste the flesh. My wolf spirit is telling me go in for the kill. And.... SNIP!
20160220_220238.jpg

feb21ella.jpg
she looks so small from afar, let's take a closer look, eh?
frb21ella.jpg
look at her stance, remarkable! So glad her "acne cleared up, now I can focus on training instead of spending my time searching the Web for a diagnosis. Its been suspected that it was a nute solution burn from when I watered her. We'll never know for sure.
ellafeb211.jpg
Oh. Is that a reflection? What symmetry you have there my lovely. She really is a feast for my eyes once I'm done work.

feb21win.jpg
Loley old Winnie having a blast in the sandbox, she is still mutant like but not so much retarded in growth. She's pushing out nodes like crazy.

feb21winn.jpg
lots of tips everywhere, gonna need some more defoliation soon.
feb21win_top.jpg
that middle growth tip is the one emminating from the topped stump. Pretty healthy but extremely dominant. She's got to go.... I think?

Here's to another flurry of updates,

Feb. 22nd, 3 weeks plus a day for the photoperiods and my Leialoha is at day 20 from soil breaking. Not much going on at the nursery today, just some light training and lots lying around tanning in the lights.

20160222_151043.jpg
I see what could look to be nute burn on Ellabella, but it could also be some residual "black plague" that she went through.
20160222_151436.jpg
Winnie is becoming a pet project trying to control her mad way of putting out growth. That top new stem is driving me even more batty. Yes, no, should it go. Heads or tails never fails let's see what fate brought upon her.
20160222_151451.jpg

20160222_1515101.jpg
hello my precious...Leialoha is not flinching for a second after the topping, secondary growth is already commencing.

Stick around for more pics of chics an occasional finger or two and a big Ole Dutchy Dutch for the boss. Medication time!

:bigtoke::surrender:

Back
Top Bottom