Surfinstoned's 720Watt LED - God's Gift - Hydro Grow

Re: 5' x 7' x 13' room 12 gods gift,hydro,400wmh,600whps

That is ingenious. You could package that as a kit and sell them.

Your plants look ready for 12/12 to me. Although, I go straight clone to 12/12, no veg cycle and they finish in the 28 inch range. Plan on them stretching 2-3x their present height (or what ever they are when you flip them). Everything is looking great!

They are looking great, I would say that you can definitely put them on 12/12 whenever you are ready:yummy::yummy::yummy: Very clean uniform setup, my kind of stuff. Keep up the good work.:thumb::thumb:

Thank you for the props! I am probably going to put them in 12/12 tomorrow. I will also be pruning them. :thanks:

Grow Update!!! Going to 12/12 tonight!!!!
It's been a busy day today for sure, So the girls have looked a little down the past 2-3 days. The ends of most of the leaves are curling downward and I think that their growth has slowed just a little. If anyone has some insight please let me know what you think by the pictures below. Today I did an R/O water flush, and then my normal weekly res water change. Also this morning I trimmed off some of the small bottom stuff for better ventilation. Res temp stays between 63-70 degrees, ppm's are at 1050-1125, they are feed 6 times a day. Does anyone think I should trim more off the bottoms of the plants?

DSC04326.JPG

DSC04327.JPG

DSC04328.JPG

DSC04330.JPG

DSC04329.JPG

DSC04331.JPG

DSC04333.JPG

DSC04332.JPG

:MoreNutes:

Looking good Surfinstoned cant never post to many pics keep em comming :surf::goodjob:

Everything is looking great! Things should start getting bushy very soon. What is your total footprint on the ground? I think you could get by with 2 of the 300s if your area is 3x6ish (referring back to the LED ? on m thread--sorry for bouncing back and forth).

Do you have plans on using a SCROG or LST to keep them the canopy level? Both are good ways to maximize your yield.

very nice plants and the grow room is awesome!

You have a clean set up and even more beautiful ladies. I wish you nothing but the best.. Oh and Vanessa is one hell of a piece of glass...lmao

:goodjob: and :goodluck:

Everything is looking great! Things should start getting bushy very soon. What is your total footprint on the ground? I think you could get by with 2 of the 300s if your area is 3x6ish (referring back to the LED ? on m thread--sorry for bouncing back and forth).

Do you have plans on using a SCROG or LST to keep them the canopy level? Both are good ways to maximize your yield.

Thank you all for your comments. Right now I am growing in a 3 feet by 4 feet but I can extend that. Do you really think the plants are doing well? I really do want to switch to LED's for my next grow do you think it would hurt anything to switch to LED's in the middle of the grow when I have been using HID's? As far as a net I was just going to put a net across the top to help keep the branches from growing into each other as well as give the branches strength for the bud weight.

You have a clean set up and even more beautiful ladies. I wish you nothing but the best.. Oh and Vanessa is one hell of a piece of glass...lmao

:goodjob: and :goodluck:
Vanessa is sexy for sure Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all for your comments. Right now I am growing in a 3 feet by 4 feet but I can extend that. Do you really think the plants are doing well? I really do want to switch to LED's for my next grow do you think it would hurt anything to switch to LED's in the middle of the grow when I have been using HID's? As far as a net I was just going to put a net across the top to help keep the branches from growing into each other as well as give the branches strength for the bud weight.

The plants are looking good for sure. The plants wont know the difference between LED and HID if you switched during the grow. As long as the color temp spectrum are the same. (red for flower and blue for veg, for short explanation sake) The only difference they'll know is the difference in lumen output and location from the light. Really check out what a Screen of Green is. It is exactly what youre talking about with the net.

:peacetwo:

You are more than Welcome surfinstoned. I miss the Stone Cold Stunner than my sister bought me for my 18 birthday back in "98". She woke me up at 4:20 in the morning on my b-day, gave me my present and said time to fire up bro. So I broke down a pretty ass bud and filled the bowl. It was a two chamber bong, I took the 1st hit, smoke entered into my lungs so hard that I choked, hacked up flem and damn near wanted to pass out. I named that thing the Stone cold Stunner. 1 hit is all you needed off that baby and you were layed the fck out. lmao...

It was not glass but did the job the same. LOL

I wish you nothing but the Best..

:goodjob: & :goodluck:

Plants are looking very good (believe me if they weren't I would tell you. I have a habit of being brutally honest). I don't think the plants will mind too much if you switch lights on them--just like Thew1sest mentioned. I would do it as early as possible though just in case.

Have you considered topping them? If you're worried that it may not work, try it with one or two, or FIM a few of them to do your own comparison. I found that for me it works very well.

So here is an update of the girls. This is day 3 flower and day 25 overall, I'm not sure if they are doing as well as they could be, a lot of the leaves are still curling down, and there is a slight discoloration in some of the leaves as well. If anyone has any thoughts I would love to hear them. I saw that some of the tips were up so i moved the light up to see if that helped with that. Some pictures i left in the yellow from the hps. Hope you like the pics
DSC04336.JPG

DSC04337.JPG

DSC04339.JPG

DSC04338.JPG

DSC04340.JPG

DSC04341.JPG

DSC04342.JPG

DSC043431.JPG

DSC04344.JPG

DSC04345.JPG

DSC04347.JPG

DSC043461.JPG

DSC04349.JPG

DSC043481.JPG

DSC04350.JPG

DSC04352.JPG

DSC04351.JPG

DSC04353.JPG

Wow...nice setup and the ladies are looking fantastic!! I haven't attempted a hydro grow yet, but damn, It seems to really veg them fast!! I am about 2 weeks behind you with my soil grow so I am excited to watch your grow and see what I have to look forward to!!! Great job and nice photos!!!

Wow...nice setup and the ladies are looking fantastic!! I haven't attempted a hydro grow yet, but damn, It seems to really veg them fast!! I am about 2 weeks behind you with my soil grow so I am excited to watch your grow and see what I have to look forward to!!! Great job and nice photos!!!

Thanks for the props!!! So far it seems pretty easy once you get the basic stuff down, but there is still plenty to mess up on if you read my next update post you will see what i mean. Glad you are along for the grow.:ganjamon:

Grow update. So after getting off the phone with one of the support guys @ advanced nutrients I found that I have been mixing my nutes all wrong. I was make sure that the R/O water was PH'd before putting in the nutes and worst of all when I mixed up the nutes for the res each week I have been putting the nutes together in the same container and then putting them into the res, so the nutes were getting locked out. I changed the water and this time with the nutes mixed correctly I can already see signs of improvement!!!!!! The new lights should come in sometime next week!!!!!!!!!

Looking good surfin:party::party: Glad you got the Nute problem figured out, if I may ask what was their reasoning for having the R/O pH'ed before adding the nutes? Adding the nutes is going to drop or raise the PH either way so why can it not be adjusted after? I already Add my Part A and B separately to the reservoir but I drop it straight in then adjust reservoir Ph/ppm etc.. Do you dilute it in ph/PPM adjusted water and put it in? Just trying to get a grasp on advanced nutrients for hydro use, I have only used them for soil and I am having some issues with my hydro DWC that I cannot pinpoint.:bong::bong: But If I have somehow added my nutes wrong the problems I am seeing could definitely be from lockout like your ladies were.:thanks::thanks:

Hey surfin, glad to catch this thread. I'm growin the same strain but I've had issues with root root. I started with 8 and now I'm down to 4. They are recovering right now and I'll probably putting them in flower this week. I'm using gh 3 part, superthrive, great white, root excel, calmag, and liquid karma. I topped them on the third week and they came out more stacked and less length in their stems. Your set up looks nice and clean. Good luck. I'll keep visiting to compare. Oh yeah I went with DWC. This is also my first grow.

Looking good surfin:party::party: Glad you got the Nute problem figured out, if I may ask what was their reasoning for having the R/O pH'ed before adding the nutes? Adding the nutes is going to drop or raise the PH either way so why can it not be adjusted after? I already Add my Part A and B separately to the reservoir but I drop it straight in then adjust reservoir Ph/ppm etc.. Do you dilute it in ph/PPM adjusted water and put it in? Just trying to get a grasp on advanced nutrients for hydro use, I have only used them for soil and I am having some issues with my hydro DWC that I cannot pinpoint.:bong::bong: But If I have somehow added my nutes wrong the problems I am seeing could definitely be from lockout like your ladies were.:thanks::thanks:

Thank you, I think you misunderstood making sure the R/O water was PH'd before putting in the nutes was one of the mistakes I was making. They told me to put the nutes in and then after about 20 to 30 minutes check and adjust the PH. Now I put the R/O water in the res and then put in the nutes one at a time. I think you are doing it correctly.

Back
Top Bottom