SweetSue's Perpetual 2.0 - The Transition To Doc Bud's HBB Kit

Sue.....BIGGGGG HUUUGGGGSSSSSSS.......I want you well my friend!!! I dont like it when my friends/family are sick. Your joyful attitude never ceases to amaze me! You kick ass! Off the wall fact.....I live in a river valley too. Along the mighty Muskingum River. :volcano-smiley: Hope this makes ya smile.

Sue.....BIGGGGG HUUUGGGGSSSSSSS.......I want you well my friend!!! I dont like it when my friends/family are sick. Your joyful attitude never ceases to amaze me! You kick ass! Off the wall fact.....I live in a river valley too. Along the mighty Muskingum River. :volcano-smiley: Hope this makes ya smile.

Muskingum River: Asian Carp free? since 2014 !

They have been talking about stocking Alligaotor Gar in my rivers to eat asian carp species :)

hmmmm.... apparently more than tea was called for.
Take care.

Thank you. I'll be taking it real easy for a few.

That did make me smile Scottay. I gotta stay joyful. I don't know any other way. :battingeyelashes:

Take some time and rest easy, we will hold down the fort while you are away.

Thank you dear friend. I may be a bit scarce for a couple days.

Rest. Drink lots of fluids and take the whole round of antibiotics. Stay medicated too. :love:

I hear and I obey. Using that mix of Med GOM 1.0 and decarbed Carnival for pain. The bottle of water of my closest companion, and I won't be going anywhere or doing anything until the swelling is reduced.

Thank you Jim. :hug: :love:

I'm weak and shaky, but I'll heal. I'll be laying low for a day or so, to give my body time to deal with the chaotic situation. I'll have you know I still woke this morning, after a horrendous night of tossing and turning and informed the universe that I was still ready to play. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Stay joyful and spread that joy far and wide. Life is supposed to feel good. Even in the worst of times it's possible to make the switch to better thoughts. I need more pain meds.

Catch up with you all later. :ciao:

A bit of humor coupled to a cautionary tale:

When I had the daughter call the ambulance for me we didn't immediately consider things like I had to be out of the bedroom with its obvious tents, the assorted nug jars of produce scattered around the living room had to be gathered up, the trash bags with cannabis leaves in them had to be gathered up and I had an entire plant hanging to dry in the hallway they were going to be coming through to get to me in the living room.

The poor girl was a rock. She got everything gathered up and moved that plant into the kitchen, out of sight.

You don't think of how much we leave laying about. I mean, I live alone and get infrequent company, and they all know I grow, so there's no hiding necessary. Not that I plan to change anything in my own home. I'm an old, cantankerous woman, and hard-headed at that. I'm back to where it all was before the great hiding began. :laughtwo:

A bit of humor coupled to a cautionary tale:

When I had the daughter call the ambulance for me we didn't immediately consider things like I had to be out of the bedroom with its obvious tents, the assorted nug jars of produce scattered around the living room had to be gathered up, the trash bags with cannabis leaves in them had to be gathered up and I had an entire plant hanging to dry in the hallway they were going to be coming through to get to me in the living room.

The poor girl was a rock. She got everything gathered up and moved that plant into the kitchen, out of sight.

You don't think of how much we leave laying about. I mean, I live alone and get infrequent company, and they all know I grow, so there's no hiding necessary. Not that I plan to change anything in my own home. I'm an old, cantankerous woman, and hard-headed at that. I'm back to where it all was before the great hiding began. :laughtwo:

I don't know about the cantankerous part. Hope you are feeling better this morning. Sending positive vibes and hugs your way.
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Rigghhttt onnnn!! Hahaha the carp do get hugeee!!!! :volcano-smiley:

I don't know about the cantankerous part. Hope you are feeling better this morning. Sending positive vibes and hugs your way.
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I'm feeling surprisingly human right now. :laughtwo: The prescribed ibuprofen has reduced the swelling enough that I could get down some chicken noodle soup, my favorite comfort food when I'm sick. This is good homemade soup too, with fresh homemade noodles. Yummy!

Thanks, the hugs are greatly appreciated. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Sue, You are alive. Cool!!:green_heart:

Thank God. :laughtwo: There were a few moments there when I wasn't sure I wanted to survive. Lol!

Hope you are doing well and getting back on your feet!:Namaste:

Thanks Beavis. I'm feeling significantly stronger, although the swelling of my face is a bit much to take in when I wander past the mirrors. I look like I have mumps on one side of my face.

I'm being a compliant patient, resting well and forcing fluids almost nonstop. It's good to be able to finally get off the bed and move about. I'm hoping by tomorrow the antibiotic will have this infection on the run. Right now I feel good enough to medicate. You know it's rough when SweetSue isn't buzzed. Maybe a little more soup too. :battingeyelashes: :love:

It warms the heart to have so many care about my happiness and health. You guys know I love you right? Don't ever forget it. :kisstwo:

Take care of yourself, take those meds and get plenty of fluids and rest.

On Beavis' orders! :love:

PS: I hate it when I get so sick that I don't want to get high.

Take care of yourself, take those meds and get plenty of fluids and rest.

On Beavis' orders! :love:

PS: I hate it when I get so sick that I don't want to get high.

I'm feeling so much better Beavis. I'll take your advice to heart. I had Emerald out for a feeding and mixed up a new batch of nutes, singing sappy cowboy love songs the whole time. I do love me some good country-western crooning. :laughtwo: Making some mint tea while I prepare to jar up the last Carnival harvest.

It sounds like you have what I once heard described as "a culture of marijuana" going on in the house. :bravo: Me too! :rofl::rofl::rofl: Glad you're better, keep feeling the heal. :)

I'm letting natural healing commence. :cheesygrinsmiley: You'll love this story. The medics showed up, all boisterous and all, checked me out from a distance, looking like death, and started asking questions about meds.

"I don't take any medication that's prescribed. I did treat this with cannabis."

To which the big guy looks a bit surprised and asks "Was this your first time doing marajuana? Is it possible you got a bad batch?"

The daughter and I both laughed at that one.

I'm feeling so much like myself right now that it's hard to believe I experienced it. My face is still monstrously swollen though, so I'm sure it happened. :laughtwo:

As a side note, in response to the pain I mixed up a batch of Carnival and Med GOM 1.0 in about even proportion. I've had great pain relief with the Med GOM before, but I wanted to see what happened if I mixed the two. It was more an instinctive move than anything. Carnival has negligible CBD and can hit upwards to 23% THC and the Med GOM 1.0 is a 2:1 ratio of CBD:THC, but those levels come out to something like 15% CBD and 10% THC. I realize this mix didn't bring me to an evenly balanced ratio, with the sizable THC values of the Carnival, but it did hit that pain down flat within three tiny hits in a way neither did on their own. Believe me, I tried.

What I wasn't expecting was how high I get from this mix. Very surprising. I had to stop medicating for a time yesterday because I was too high to deal with what was going on. I can count on a few fingers how many times I've been that high. Today I've been sticking with the mix and find I only have to hit it about twice an hour to keep everything on an even keel. I believe I'll keep this mix in mind for future recreational use. I need to plant another Med GOM 1.0, or something similar. .

Sue I just received an E-cigaret with chocolate flavoured E-liquid with no nicotine so I won't get addicted to smoking a cigaret (well that's the plan atleast) but that thing is scary though! well atleast I find it scary...

My little first plants!
Do you smoke now? Is this an attempt to eliminate cigarettes or a precautionary move? If it's the latter, ask yourself why you'd want to train yourself to enjoy that hand to mouth obsession so many of our friends can't stop?

Back
Top Bottom