SweetSue's Perpetual 2.0 - The Transition To Doc Bud's HBB Kit

Sue

we ate 1/4 and half hour later another 1/4, was comfortably numb on the couch and a very good night sleep.
And vaping the Carnival was the icing on the cake.

Just vaped some of your Carnival, and ate a 1/2 brownie. I don't plan on going anywhere.

Going to chow down on some spaghetti and Mancinis bread, does life get any better?

Sue

we ate 1/4 and half hour later another 1/4, was comfortably numb on the couch and a very good night sleep.
And vaping the Carnival was the icing on the cake.

Just vaped some of your Carnival, and ate a 1/2 brownie. I don't plan on going anywhere.

Going to chow down on some spaghetti and Mancinis bread, does life get any better?

Good to hear Hash Hound. Now consider I eat two pieces of those brownies before 2 PM on a normal day...... yeah.... it gives you a different level of respect for the energy, doesn't it? :laughtwo: When I have a good harvest of DDA I'll invite you back and you can experience a totally different side of SweetSue. Lol!

That Mancini's bread is like a gift from the heavens. I don't think a tastier Italian bread exists. It's perfect for ripping apart in chunks. It won't last long here. :laughtwo: I had their arisen bread for breakfast this morning and did a little dance of joy. It's been a loooooog time. You hit big bonus points for that. :hug: :love:

How do you make your brownies Sue...with butter or oil? What brownie mix do you use?

Those look amazing! If they didn't have medicine in them I'd have to hold myself back from eating the whole darn tray!

Add more cannabis. Consider running the oil with additional Carnival buds and go another four hours. Then you end up with WOW! oil. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sue, I'm not loving the taste of these brownies. could it be The sunflower lecithin that I'm not liking? I don't remember tasting this when I eat edibles that I buy at dispensaries.

How do you make your brownies Sue...with butter or oil? What brownie mix do you use?

Those look amazing! If they didn't have medicine in them I'd have to hold myself back from eating the whole darn tray!

I use whatever brownie mix that looks good to me when I'm in the store Beavis. I find a rich milk chocolate to be the best compliment to the cannabis. I drizzle caramel through it too, which offsets much of the cannabis flavor, although the flavor never bothers me. I look for one that takes at least a half cup of oil. Now the trick to my brownies:

* Begin by decarbing the cannabis for 45 minutes at 230 degrees F. I use a roasting bag to contain the vapors and the smell. I use 8 grams of bud for each pan of brownies. The pan gets cut into 16 pieces, so each brownie is 1/2 gram of cannabis.
* Toss it into the freezer for an hour to let the vapors settle.
* Grind the bud up finely and add it to your 1/2 cup of coconut oil and 1 tablespoon on liquid sunflower lecithin. Mix thoroughly and bake for another hour at the same 230 degrees F. I use the roasting bag here too.
* Cool enough to allow it to be placed in the fridge. Let that sit overnight.
* In the morning bring back to liquid form and add to the brownie mix as the oil component of the recipe. Bake as directed on the box.

*** Use caution when dosing. These are wicked potent and will hit within ten minutes, at full force, and then all over again at between 60 - 90 minutes.

Have fun Beavis, and don't forget I warned you. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sue, I'm not loving the taste of these brownies. could it be The sunflower lecithin that I'm not liking? I don't remember tasting this when I eat edibles that I buy at dispensaries.

Hmmm..... You used coconut oil? I don't necessarily taste the lecithin, to the best of my recollection. Maybe I've simply grown used to the taste, but I find them irresistibly delicious, especially the Carnival ones. I fight the urge for "just one more" all day. These things stare me in the face all day long. :laughtwo:

image19260.jpeg

Hey Sue! Started a new journal. Please stop by and say hello

Link in my signature. I think. :)

Already there. :battingeyelashes: :love:

I use whatever brownie mix that looks good to me when I'm in the store Beavis. I find a rich milk chocolate to be the best compliment to the cannabis. I drizzle caramel through it too, which offsets much of the cannabis flavor, although the flavor never bothers me. I look for one that takes at least a half cup of oil. Now the trick to my brownies:

* Begin by decarbing the cannabis for 45 minutes at 230 degrees F. I use a roasting bag to contain the vapors and the smell. I use 8 grams of bud for each pan of brownies. The pan gets cut into 16 pieces, so each brownie is 1/2 gram of cannabis.
* Toss it into the freezer for an hour to let the vapors settle.
* Grind the bud up finely and add it to your 1/2 cup of coconut oil and 1 tablespoon on liquid sunflower lecithin. Mix thoroughly and bake for another hour at the same 230 degrees F. I use the roasting bag here too.
* Cool enough to allow it to be placed in the fridge. Let that sit overnight.
* In the morning bring back to liquid form and add to the brownie mix as the oil component of the recipe. Bake as directed on the box.

*** Use caution when dosing. These are wicked potent and will hit within ten minutes, at full force, and then all over again at between 60 - 90 minutes.

Have fun Beavis, and don't forget I warned you. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hmmm..... You used coconut oil? I don't necessarily taste the lecithin, to the best of my recollection. Maybe I've simply grown used to the taste, but I find them irresistibly delicious, especially the Carnival ones. I fight the urge for "just one more" all day. These things stare me in the face all day long. :laughtwo:

image19260.jpeg

Already there. :battingeyelashes: :love:

This is awesome Sue, thank you so very very much! I have printed this off and put in my little notebook. I'll definitely be revisiting this soon when I have some stash to make em with.

Have a wonderful day SweetSue!! :circle-of-love:

I like that recipe, just wondering if you strain it before putting it in the fridge?

Thank you cannaruss, and no, I do not strain. This may be one of the reasons my brownies hit on a different level than others. I can't say for sure, but one of the reasons they're brownies and not sugar cookies or caramels is my reluctance to let any cannabinoid go. I'm very stingy about my cannabinoids. I want them all, or as many as I can hold on to, and I'm interested in the minor ones too. Since I have no way to tell what I'm really getting without testing I'm eating it all. Brownies are notorious for being a good transport for cannabis in the raw.

Break it up really fine with a fork once you add it to the oil and lecithin. The finer you smash it the easier it is to eat and enjoy.

Oooo.... speaking of eating.....

I got Hempzel's in the mail!!! :party: :yahoo: :party:

IMG_470715.JPG

Shawn included a sweet note too.... :hug: Thank you Shawn, I'll do my best. I'm having the time of my life. :battingeyelashes: :love: The garlic ones are delicious!!! Hash Hound, interested in one of the mustards? Two jars is a bit of overkill for me. :laughtwo: Next time you're out this way stop by.

I have a Carnival seed to drop. :ciao:

Sue, what kinda goodies and treats do you make with the Magic Butter machine?

I make butter, of course, which in my case hasn't been for getting a large THC load so much as the oils available from leaves and popcorn buds. More nutritional than medicinal, but then I only use butter in my breakfast porridge.

The major use for the MB2 in my kitchen is to make infused oils in batches of two cups of oil or more. Less than 2 cups isn't as effective as, say, the 36-hour bake in the oven IMO.

The machine is capable of doing much more than I've asked of it. I'm pretty lazy in the end. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thank you cannaruss, and no, I do not strain. This may be one of the reasons my brownies hit on a different level than others. I can't say for sure, but one of the reasons they're brownies and not sugar cookies or caramels is my reluctance to let any cannabinoid go. I'm very stingy about my cannabinoids. I want them all, or as many as I can hold on to, and I'm interested in the minor ones too. Since I have no way to tell what I'm really getting without testing I'm eating it all. Brownies are notorious for being a good transport for cannabis in the raw.

Break it up really fine with a fork once you add it to the oil and lecithin. The finer you smash it the easier it is to eat and enjoy.

IMG_470715.JPG

Shawn included a sweet note too.... :hug: Thank you Shawn, I'll do my best. I'm having the time of my life. :battingeyelashes: :love: The garlic ones are delicious!!! Hash Hound, interested in one of the mustards? Two jars is a bit of overkill for me. :laughtwo: Next time you're out this way stop by.

Do the sourdough bags say 'slow rise' on them?

I checked the Hempzel website and they don't say whether they do a traditional slow rise sourdough. From Lancaster county, I would expect so - but am curious on behalf of the wife's diet. (She started out thinking it was a gluten intolerance, but it seems to be an intolerance for fast acting yeasts.)

Hash Hound, interested in one of the mustards? Two jars is a bit of overkill for me. :laughtwo: Next time you're out this way stop by.

I'm normally not a mustard fan but "hemp n honey" sounds tasty.
Lu loves mustard.

Lazily copied here from another thread... even one you follow....

"As some DDa's clear the medium in my pots, I find myself pondering their feeding routing before moving them to Osmo.
Are they heavy or light feeders? When do you introduce nutrients and how much? Any trait related deficiencies? Is there a Greek God I could appease that would allow them to grow better?"

IMG_470715.JPG

i have been wanting to try these. The mustard is what I luvz. I am wondering if turmeric is in the ingredients?

Back
Top Bottom