SweetSue's Perpetual 2.0 - The Transition To Doc Bud's HBB Kit

Wow Sue that Thin mint cut is stronger then the mother plant She is looking so beautiful !!!! You will love the smoke !! Have you tried any of the other plant yet ? Anyways beautiful job and WHT is this bulk you speak of?I'm on day 32 of my Xmas cookie and she's doing great but Def could use something to bulk her up I'm using Heavy 16bud a@b some brix molasses some Epsom salt and some all purpose 1-30-30 but she is very sweet smelling and all but just small buds and Lloyd over very sativa like!!!!! Keep me green and purple!!!!!!

Some sativas grow like that. I'm remembering Doc's Tangie, which I was privileged to smoke the week I was in Jamaica with the HB crew. It was beautiful tiny buds of power.

image19736.jpeg

image19737.jpeg

With cannabis the statement "less is more" can sometimes apply to yields. :battingeyelashes:

I use the RX Green Solutions nutrients I won as MOTY. They have a bottle named Bulk that gets added starting the third week of flowering.

I agree, the clone will outperform the mother, but then, isn't that always the way, with plants and children? :laughtwo: The smells from the mother are becoming more intense with each day. This is a fun chemovar to play with. Thank you for the opportunity. :hug: :hug: :hug:

An hour and a half visiting with Pigeons at the live wake 'n bake. Six hits of Carnival and a great time, and now I'm really off my schedule. :battingeyelashes: Good thing I already had the gardening out of the way. :laughtwo:

image803.png

Taming Malawi

I figured proactive felt better than reactive. :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_155333.JPG

IMG_155431.JPG

IMG_155528.JPG

IMG_155633.JPG

IMG_155734.JPG

Now maybe I'll allow myself to stop and have some food. :laughtwo:

All this energy you witness in my rooms is mostly fueled by Carnival. Just sayin' :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Since last night, I've been pondering your pictures of pipe cleaners to hold branches together.

Before the last 4 months, I never had much of an issue with sprawl and spreading branches, but now I'm getting lots of droopy girls. This way of corraling the branches seems a lot better than tying them together with a circle of string. I'm going to buy me some of those :)

You motivated me to do something about the Devil's Carnival. Her long branches are beginning to sag under the weight of the oil.

IMG_156630.JPG

The obligatory dropped leaf. Lol!

IMG_156533.JPG

IMG_156729.JPG

Now that looks like a POTM contender. :laughtwo:

Weekly Update: The Tents - Friday, September 8, 2017

Finish Flowering Tent

The bamboo pole is there just to keep the one branch of CBD Critical Cure 2.2.1 out of Thin Mint's space. It's a little tight in there. :laughtwo:

IMG_139031.JPG

IMG_139132.JPG

CBD Critical Cure 2.2.1 (Day 126, flip + 44) She had a Brix foliar yesterday and an Energy drench today. She's starting to get super frosty now.

IMG_137446.JPG

Not as big as the previous plant, but she still has 15-20 more days to go, at least. All this time and I still look at them at this stage and become concerned that they might stall. Lol!

IMG_137546.JPG

This one has some wild pistil hairs. Makes her look wild and unruly. :battingeyelashes:

IMG_137650.JPG

IMG_137750.JPG

IMG_137847.JPG

The color change is becoming more noticable. Still kicking out the white hairs.

IMG_137940.JPG

Thin Mint GSC (Day 95, flip + 57) She's dropping leaves like mad. Smells like chocolate. :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_138042.JPG

IMG_138145.JPG

I keep expecting a change to purple buds. If and when that happens I'll expect she'll be close to harvest. She's looking like a longer flowering finish, possibly coming close to the 80 day mark. It's three weeks from that date now, and that's about what she looks like to me.

IMG_138240.JPG

IMG_138337.JPG

Tead told me to expect the sativas to drop the fans as they get closer to harvest. All of these fell off with a touch.

IMG_138437.JPG

Malawi (Day 52, flip + 6) Brixed yesterday with the rest of the HB girls. Just beginning to go a little verticle.

IMG_138545.JPG

IMG_138734.JPG

She's absolutely beautiful to me. :dreamy: I know she's going to try to take over my tent, but she still intrigues me. I'm up to the challenge. :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_138835.JPG

IMG_138934.JPG

Early Flowering Tent

IMG_139238.JPG

IMG_139330.JPG

Carnival 4.2 (Day 85, flip + 19) I haven't paid much attention to how much she's been stretching, but I think she's still actively going verticle. Sweet node spacing on this one. I wish I could take credit for it, but it's good genetics. :cheesygrinsmiley: Her feeding regimen is 16 ml of Parts A & B and 1 ml of Energy per gallon of water. I don't think I've ever mentioned that I also add 1 tsp of CaliMagic per gal of water. That's for all the plants in hempy. It's never been necessary for the soil plants. I'm wondering if it's as necessary for the hempy girls, but who do I experiment on?

IMG_139429.JPG

IMG_139533.JPG

IMG_139635.JPG

IMG_139741.JPG

Cotton Candy 3 (Day 57, flip + 21) Yeah...... She looks a little rough right now, but she's a resilient one. That branch with the soft bend was bent over like the other two last night before lights out.

She's being fed 16 ml Parts A & B and 4 ml of Bulk per gallon of water. Next feeding all three of this tent's residents will be on Bulk.

IMG_139831.JPG

IMG_139930.JPG

I've had to wire her together to keep her from Ursuline all of the tent space.

IMG_140836.JPG

IMG_140931.JPG

IMG_141038.JPG

IMG_141141.JPG

IMG_140137.JPG

IMG_140234.JPG

The Bulk is working. :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_1403.PNG

Thin Mint GSC 1.1 (Day 57, flip + 16) She's turning into a stunner. Her feed schedule has her up to 16 ml Parts A & B and 1 ml of Energy per gallon of water. These pots're taking 3/4 gallons of water each, every four days like clockwork.

IMG_140435.JPG

IMG_140634.JPG

IMG_140739.JPG

Everyone back in their snug spots.

IMG_141245.JPG

That's the nickle tour my friends. :hug: I do hope it translated a small portion of the joy they bring me, even in this overcrowded state. I do love showing the beauties off. They seem to want to grow into monster trees. I'm thinking I should have a room to flower in. :laughtwo: A room for vegging would be the ticket. Space to properly train without having to chop would be nice. You should see what Pigeons 420 makes happen with the wealth of space he has for vegging. I'm envious. :battingeyelashes:

I'm gonna get loaded now. I think I've earned it. :roorrip:

I directly become happy when i see your girls.

I wish that the netherlands would approve more then 5 plants.. it would be a forrest in my house.

Still I am doing better every day.. already have temp,ph, hygro meters so it should become a great growth!

I directly become happy when i see your girls.

I wish that the netherlands would approve more then 5 plants.. it would be a forrest in my house.

Still I am doing better every day.. already have temp,ph, hygro meters so it should become a great growth!

Environmental control is of utmost importance if you're looking for a trouble-free grow. I've proven you can grow challenged, but this year was so much easier since I got temp and RH more controlled.

I'm not supposed to have this many plants either Amy. This is my home. What I choose to do here is my business and only mine. I'm not marketing my medicine. Leave me be and we'll all get along just fine.

Environmental control is of utmost importance if you're looking for a trouble-free grow. I've proven you can grow challenged, but this year was so much easier since I got temp and RH more controlled.

I'm not supposed to have this many plants either Amy. This is my home. What I choose to do here is my business and only mine. I'm not marketing my medicine. Leave me be and we'll all get along just fine.

I know. On YouTube are webinars about Everything you need.. ill post a vid below it really makes Everything more clear!

In the netherlands houses are right next to eachother and we got a lot of rental houses(like mine). The problem is a extra party that can have strange rules about it. The netherlands was once THE country If you were interested in weed and the great laws about smoking... growing it Yourself is almost their number one priority at This moment.. Its crazy and a grey-area-law that doesnt work. We need to legalize global to educate, spread the medicine and Ofcourse the love.

Would you mind checking my journal If you have Some tips? That would be awesome since I can use any help from more experienced growers.

I know. On YouTube are webinars about Everything you need.. ill post a vid below it really makes Everything more clear!

In the netherlands houses are right next to eachother and we got a lot of rental houses(like mine). The problem is a extra party that can have strange rules about it. The netherlands was once THE country If you were interested in weed and the great laws about smoking... growing it Yourself is almost their number one priority at This moment.. Its crazy and a grey-area-law that doesnt work. We need to legalize global to educate, spread the medicine and Ofcourse the love.

Would you mind checking my journal If you have Some tips? That would be awesome since I can use any help from more experienced growers.

Forgot the video. Its a long vid but worth watching for sure!

How To Maximize Your Garden Yields - Maximizing Plant Growth - Harley Smith Grow Class - YouTube

Some sativas grow like that. I'm remembering Doc's Tangie, which I was privileged to smoke the week I was in Jamaica with the HB crew. It was beautiful tiny buds of power.

image19736.jpeg

image19737.jpeg

With cannabis the statement "less is more" can sometimes apply to yields. :battingeyelashes:

I use the RX Green Solutions nutrients I won as MOTY. They have a bottle named Bulk that gets added starting the third week of flowering.

I agree, the clone will outperform the mother, but then, isn't that always the way, with plants and children? :laughtwo: The smells from the mother are becoming more intense with each day. This is a fun chemovar to play with. Thank you for the opportunity. :hug: :hug: :hug:
That looks so nice and frosty the taste is like no other very earth sweet minty !!!!

Oooo...... So happy for you Dave. I like it best fresh. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Got the perpetual thing going again. Carnival, Trainwreck, Dutch Delight then AK48 all in the flower tent 2 weeks apart. Critical Mass, C99, LSD, Blueberry Ghost OG and Coookie Kush (Along with clones of the girls flowering) all in the veg tent. The CM will be the next to go to flower. :circle-of-love::peace:

Sue...can you post .
Your steps from pulling out of..whatever..perlite? Soil.
Ok next?
Dry/trim
Cure in paper bag 3 weeks, check put in orange peel if too dry.
End.
That mine. In bag. Orange eaten, peel retained. .
Helpppppppppppppppp....
A good,cure well make an average strain shine and a bad can kill sticky itchy.....

Dave with each, are they photoperiod seeds?
So the plant progress from infant environ, youth, veg growth, flower, harvest?
Plant stays in carrier you make it happen by exposing the environ and time you like.

Or some auto flowering? To keep harvesting growing despite the /sun or light//_

I plan to use , RA,
Seniors SOL. For my light source.
Being in a protected/outdoor/ sunlight powered multiple environ /..space.
East light. Mid day light, west light.
Plan on using led light and other to extend to keep 12/5/1/5 veg going...when it's ready, rapid switch to ambient light once flowering begins...

My photoperiod strain and season will run march-June veg, july22-September flower, finish from the world...

Areas no rain comes in.. like last night half onwrong side most drowned.. it will not occur ever again.. too much at stake.

Areas no low temps, not below 30,f, . Not about 108F.. that's the lowest high I can get.. I get it with a Up index of 10 for months , the raw sun, some food and water, temps 85-105 you can 'watch' it grow.. and I do. I work out nearby.. lol....

Dave with each, are they photoperiod seeds?
So the plant progress from infant environ, youth, veg growth, flower, harvest?
Plant stays in carrier you make it happen by exposing the environ and time you like.

Or some auto flowering? To keep harvesting growing despite the /sun or light//_

I plan to use , RA,
Seniors SOL. For my light source.
Being in a protected/outdoor/ sunlight powered multiple environ /..space.
East light. Mid day light, west light.
Plan on using led light and other to extend to keep 12/5/1/5 veg going...when it's ready, rapid switch to ambient light once flowering begins...

My photoperiod strain and season will run march-June veg, july22-September flower, finish from the world...

Areas no rain comes in.. like last night half onwrong side most drowned.. it will not occur ever again.. too much at stake.

Areas no low temps, not below 30,f, . Not about 108F.. that's the lowest high I can get.. I get it with a Up index of 10 for months , the raw sun, some food and water, temps 85-105 you can 'watch' it grow.. and I do. I work out nearby.. lol....

All plants are photo either started from seed or clone. I take all clones day 15 of flower and put them in a Cloneking 25. They have roots and are put into a 16oz cup in Doc's High Brix soil after about 14 days. . They will be upsized to 1 gal smart pots then the last 4-6 weeks in 7 gal smart pots before going to flower. All plants a vegged for 8-10 weeks before going to flower.

Lights are Mars II 400s and 900 along with a couple old style for side lighting.

I average 3-4 oz every 2 weeks with a nice variety to chose from. :circle-of-love::peace:

How easy is the klone king to use?? Your the second person that has mentioned it.

Simple. 99% success rate. The only thing that I do that is not in the instructions, is I use Flyng Skull Z7 water treatment. Just add 1/2 a cap full of part 1 and 2 and it keeps the reservoir clean. :circle-of-love::peace:

For my money it doesn't get any easier or less expensive than this method TOAST taught me. 100% success rate.

IMG_157429.JPG

Sue...can you post .
Your steps from pulling out of..whatever..perlite? Soil.
Ok next?
Dry/trim
Cure in paper bag 3 weeks, check put in orange peel if too dry.
End.
That mine. In bag. Orange eaten, peel retained. .
Helpppppppppppppppp....
A good,cure well make an average strain shine and a bad can kill sticky itchy.....

Nice idea with the orange peel Marc. I've been experimenting with various methods of drying and curing. The idea with drying is to stop soon enough and pop in a Boveda PAC. :battingeyelashes:

As to pulling out of soil, I'll simply plant in hempy instead of soil until all my soil pots are retired. I may not be able to walk away from soil completely. Haven't made that decision yet. I haven't brought a plant to harvest yet on these nutes. They did great in veg. Now to judge flowering.

Back
Top Bottom