SweetSue's Perpetual 2.0 - The Transition To Doc Bud's HBB Kit

Saturday Night Celebrations

Well..... I'm just celebrating a wonderful week that ended in Callanetics. :slide: OK, there's the Liberty Haze that's dry enough to drop seeds. :yahoo:

IMG_157526.JPG

This called for a fresh and clean bong to allow me to catch the flavors. I'm going to curl up on the floor and enjoy the hell out of this bud.

Thank you J. :hug: :love:

IMG_157631.JPG

IMG_095058.JPG
IMG_095058.JPG
IMG_095058.JPG
IMG_095058.JPG
IMG_095058.JPG
Saturday Night Celebrations

Well..... I'm just celebrating a wonderful week that ended in Callanetics. :slide: OK, there's the Liberty Haze that's dry enough to drop seeds. :yahoo:

IMG_157526.JPG

This called for a fresh and clean bong to allow me to catch the flavors. I'm going to curl up on the floor and enjoy the hell out of this bud.

Thank you J. :hug: :love:

IMG_157631.JPG

Sue, nice flower .
What is Godiva PAC. What's it do for you?
I was going to drymthe water in the plant 3-5mdays.
Trim finish, place into paper bag. Hang in dark place.no damp here.mojave desert. Except,the oastm15 days. It's awful probably 30% humidity .the desert rats don't like it one bit. The girls do.
I found reference to 50-75 f temp,and 25-40 % humidity..
I have a drink frig set to low the food part is up to 52 F. Thinking of 'lager' curing . Low temp and sealed space will,be humid, cool slows it all. I'll report later sue...
You,have a machine for every process//amazing..

Sue, nice flower ��.
What is Godiva PAC. What's it do for you?
I was going to drymthe water in the plant 3-5mdays.
Trim finish, place into paper bag. Hang in dark place.no damp here.mojave desert. Except,the oastm15 days. It's awful probably 30% humidity .the desert rats don't like it one bit. The girls do.
I found reference to 50-75 f temp,and 25-40 % humidity..
I have a drink frig set to low the food part is up to 52 F. Thinking of 'lager' curing . Low temp and sealed space will,be humid, cool slows it all. I'll report later sue...
You,have a machine for every process//amazing..

Thank you Marc. :hug: We have a thread on low and slo drying, done in a frost-free refrigerator at around 40 degrees F and 45-50% RH. Dries great from harvest day on. You should check us out. DrZiggy's Low And Slow Drying: Maximizing Your Harvest

Paper bags are used by some too. I do either/or, depending on my mood. Yes, I did end up with a lot of devices. :laughtwo: It surprised me how quickly I picked up equipment with a hobby I started out demonstrating proficiency at with little resources. I keep playing with oil production refinement, and that takes a few basic pieces and a lot of small things here and there that I've yet to get organized to my liking.

I'm trying to get my life down to the basics, and I keep buying more stuff. Lol!

I have no idea what Godiva PAC is Marc. Godiva's a chocolate company. Where did you see the reference?

Good afternoon everyone :love:

I finally stopped playing in the garden and decided to swing through the neighborhood. What took me all morning you ask? Well, I started with a nice walk along the river. This is one of the best times of the year for morning walks, and I tend to roll out of bed right into my shoes and out the door. :laughtwo:

When I came home I was inspired to finally do something with the lights in the early bloom tent. Started by clearing the tent out and cleaning it real quick.

IMG_158630.JPG

IMG_158731.JPG

Shelves were zip-tied to the ceiling and the lights hung. The front ones had to be hung with zip ties. I ran out of parts, so I improvised. :battingeyelashes:

IMG_158827.JPG

The backs have more secure attachments. Not that I think the zip ties won't hold, they will, particularly doubled as they are. It would've been nice to have the same attachment on all four, but this leveled nicely.

IMG_158933.JPG

Good clearance for the heat. I'll check later and if necessary, install a small fan up here.

IMG_159431.JPG

:oops: Forgot side to side.

IMG_159537.JPG

Moving the plants back in I was struck by the thought that the buds on Candy Cane even look like little snow balls, moreso than the other chemovars. I reworked the spiderwebbing of pipe cleaners to get her standing more contained and upright.

IMG_160133.JPG

IMG_160237.JPG

Then I secured her to the wire shelving to keep her thinking "Up!"

IMG_160634.JPG

Carnival in the morning. :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_160732.JPG

IMG_160833.JPG

With room to grow.

IMG_160931.JPG

The lights are now up as high as they'll go in this tent. Thin Mint GSC may challenge that limit, but if she does I'll counter with something. :battingeyelashes:

I've had the most joyful day up to now, and no expectation that it'll be otherwise for the rest of the day. I certainly hope my post finds you immersed in your own joyful experiences. I'm getting ready to head out again. It's too pretty a day not to take advantage of. Before I go, let me encourage you to engage the universe in play and see what adventure shows itself. Whatever it is, do it joyfully. Have fun. Life is meant to be fun. It's meant to feel good.

A hug to send you on your way.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm even more affectionate on Sundays. :laughtwo:

:ciao:

Boveda is a company with a history of developping gels for cigar humidors. A few years back they realized there is a great market for Cannabis humidity control so they developped the Boveda 62.

The Boveda 62 keeps relative humidity at 62%.
If it falls below 62% moisture is released from the Boveda 62. If it reaches more than 62%, moisture is sucked into the Boveda 62.

I keep a Boveda 62 pack in all my closed containers of cannabis.

There is a limited supply of moisture they can hold. If they get too moist, I let them sit on the counter for 2 days.

If they get too dry (more common at my house) I soak them in waterfor 2-3 days, at which point they are too moist, so I set them on the counter for 2 days and they are ready to keep your cannabis humidified again.

Do you recall what that 3" cola weighed? I've grown clones in small containers before (although they were taller than Solo cups), and know that strain selection plays a major role here.

Re the 7" auto: I didn't bother to weigh it, but just from its size, I would say one bowlful. :cheesygrinsmiley: I put it in with the trim, since I only had the one bud.

Thank you Marc. :hug: We have a thread on low and slo drying, done in a frost-free refrigerator at around 40 degrees F and 45-50% RH. Dries great from harvest day on. You should check us out. DrZiggy's Low And Slow Drying: Maximizing Your Harvest

:

Sue: This link takes me to page 1 of 77. May I please get a link to the ONE post that lays out the slow-drying technique? Seeing as I let my harvest naturally decarb, I would very much like to use the slow-drying technique, because my ambient humidity dries them out too fast. The use of smaller, uniformly trimmed buds is what I have room for.

Hey Sue, omg am I hihgggggg righ now

You got the oil dose still a bit high, I see. :laughtwo: Having fun with it? :battingeyelashes:

Sue: This link takes me to page 1 of 77. May I please get a link to the ONE post that lays out the slow-drying technique? Seeing as I let my harvest naturally decarb, I would very much like to use the slow-drying technique, because my ambient humidity dries them out too fast. The use of smaller, uniformly trimmed buds is what I have room for.

At the beginning of that first post, in all that blue lettering, is a link to "The Good Stuff." That's the process, laid out for us by Furcifer, who worked it all out for us years ago. We just weren't aware of it.

It's still a process being defined.

Carnival 4.2 She was lookin' too pretty not to share.

IMG_161031.JPG

IMG_161132.JPG

IMG_161231.JPG

IMG_161330.JPG

IMG_161438.JPG

On a whim one day I started taping down random leaves from the collection to the pages of my personal journal. Today a leaf from both occupants of the tiny closet made themselves available.

IMG_161532.JPG

You got the oil dose still a bit high, I see. :laughtwo: Having fun with it? :battingeyelashes:

At the beginning of that first post, in all that blue lettering, is a link to "The Good Stuff." That's the process, laid out for us by Furcifer, who worked it all out for us years ago. We just weren't aware of it.

It's still a process being defined.

And That link takes me to a 77 page journal. Help me out here.........

On a whim one day I started taping down random leaves from the collection to the pages of my personal journal. Today a leaf from both occupants of the tiny closet made themselves available.

I like ! I did this all those years ago in my first grow, I kept some pretty leaves in a book, I dunno what happened to them, well it was the 80s, I prolly ate them and dont remember. :yummy:

But super sweet Idea!!
:thumb:

I have no idea what Godiva PAC is Marc. Godiva's a chocolate company. Where did you see the reference?

IIRC, it was also the name of a chick that rode around her city on a horse, naked, to protest her husband's tax rates. Which would, I suppose, explain why "Lady Godiva's" is not an uncommon name for a strip club :rolleyes3 .

The lights are now up as high as they'll go in this tent. Thin Mint GSC may challenge that limit, but if she does I'll counter with something.

Well, with that white grate you've placed at the top of the tent... It gives you all kinds of places to "hang a branch from," so if you have a plant that looks like its height might become an issue, you can always supercrop it - or, if you are cramped for open area as well as height, you could double-supercrop its branches, making them into N-shaped ones, so that they don't really take up much extra room. That beats removing the colas, IMHO. You might even be able to remove the string/etc. that you use to tie them to the grate - after the wounds heal - if the branch is sturdy enough to support its own weight in its new configuration.

You got the oil dose still a bit high, I see.

I took the person's comment to mean that they got the dose just about perfect ;) .

Hey Sue thanks so much for the Rx Green recommendation, my plants are loving it. Makes me wish I hadn't already started my other four (two clones, two seeds) in soil, although I'm fairly certain one is male. I had all these great plans but these things are growing so fast, I'm rethinking them.

My adventures out on the patio with the caterpillars has had mixed results. I thought I had them under control but last week I harvested one plant and hung it to dry in my closet. OMG was that a mistake, I found at least 30 creepy crawlers around the closet walls. Thank goodness my girlfriend didn't see them. After that I started spraying the remaining plants with B.T. which seemed a safe enough solution. It works, I've found several dead ones around the plants. The buds seem fine and I washed them pretty good with plain water but it obviously wasn't good enough to kill the caterpillars. I wonder if they were eggs that hatched after harvest.

Anyways, thanks for all your positivity and great pictures, I enjoy your morning good vibes!

IIRC, it was also the name of a chick that rode around her city on a horse, naked, to protest her husband's tax rates. Which would, I suppose, explain why "Lady Godiva's" is not an uncommon name for a strip club :rolleyes3 .
LMAO .

I believe he was meaning to refer to the Boveda 62 packs you had mentioned Sue! That's funny - I have this image now of a whole lot of jars filled with lovely buds and a little naked Godiva fairy flitting around in each one! ..

The buds seem fine and I washed them pretty good with plain water but it obviously wasn't good enough to kill the caterpillars. I wonder if they were eggs that hatched after harvest.

I hope I'm wrong, but my guess is that they were living in (on) the plant, but when you disturbed their home (IOW, harvested), they emerged to seek a new one. Which could mean that you still have eggs amongst your buds. I wonder if the water killed those (I doubt it) or removed them from the sticky buds (maybe?) - or if they will hatch and then those caterpillars, too, will emerge?

Everything might be fine. But if I were you, I'd keep your girlfriend out of the house for the next week or two :rofl:.

I believe he was meaning to refer to the Boveda 62 packs

Oh. Just a... Freudian slip, then? ;)

That's funny - I have this image now of a whole lot of jars filled with lovely buds and a little naked Godiva fairy flitting around in each one!

Hey, she made the rounds unclothed in 11th century Coventry (whilst bouncing up and down on a horse, no less). If an entity containing her essence gets into your jars, you might as well consider those buds smoked....

Back
Top Bottom