SweetSue's Perpetual 2.0 - The Transition To Doc Bud's HBB Kit

The peak was OH MY GAWDDDD TO MUCH!! To be honest I think that if I had be a weaker minded man I would have freaked the freak out.

You know, I cannot recall ever "freaking out" over any mind-altering substance. There were a few... truly awesome experiences. I've seen people lose their sh!t (and have had to babysit several :rolleyes3 ), so I know that it is a real thing. But to be honest, lol, I've always looked at it like, "Hey, I'm on drugs - I better feel remarkably different."

Had I felt no different... Yeah, THAT would have caused me to freak out ;) .

Barely functional - for that matter, barely able to move - I've experienced. But I sort of expected that, too, lol.

Next time you find yourself on the verge, SMILE - and pat yourself on the back, and realize that it was all thanks to your cannabis-growing prowess. Turn those shakes and sweats into a big perma-grin. Say, "{symptoms} are all signs that I have done well this time. I am not frightened by these effects - I am proud of them!"

Just back from grocery shopping with the daughter and I walked into the living room, stopped and smiled.

I lead a very casual cannabis life. :laughtwo:

IMG_166433.JPG

You know, I cannot recall ever "freaking out" over any mind-altering substance. There were a few... truly awesome experiences. I've seen people lose their sh!t (and have had to babysit several :rolleyes3 ), so I know that it is a real thing. But to be honest, lol, I've always looked at it like, "Hey, I'm on drugs - I better feel remarkably different."

Had I felt no different... Yeah, THAT would have caused me to freak out ;) .

Barely functional - for that matter, barely able to move - I've experienced. But I sort of expected that, too, lol.

Next time you find yourself on the verge, SMILE - and pat yourself on the back, and realize that it was all thanks to your cannabis-growing prowess. Turn those shakes and sweats into a big perma-grin. Say, "{symptoms} are all signs that I have done well this time. I am not frightened by these effects - I am proud of them!"

Haha that's perhaps exactly what I did!! I knew that I didn't know what to expect but I knew that I was going to be just fine. It was definitely something I don't think I want to experience on that level again tho. I wasn't a fan of being on that level, some people are, I am not lol. I'm am glad that have pushed open the barrier now and I can let it in and be able to medicate through orally now and feel the effects.

Just back from grocery shopping with the daughter and I walked into the living room, stopped and smiled.

I lead a very casual cannabis life. :laughtwo:

IMG_166433.JPG
My back would die sitting on the floor all the time

When I come visit, get me a recliner please.

Oooooo GUMBALLS!!!!

I wasn't a fan of being on that level, some people are, I am not lol.

IDK that I'd want to live that way. But holidays, special occasions, and such ;) .

I'm am glad that have pushed open the barrier now and I can let it in and be able to medicate through orally now and feel the effects.

No doubt. You have personally experienced "a little too much" - and have come through the experience having learned that, at the end of the day, it's no big deal. Therefore, you can rest assured that it is absolutely safe to experiment with different dosage levels so that you can find what works best for YOU... without the worry of "what might happen" if you have a little <OOPS>.

Oooooo GUMBALLS!!!!

Beware gumball machines, lmao. Sometimes they're in people's homes as art - and those gumballs... turn out to be marbles. A penny (or nickel) can end up costing you a couple of grand if you're not paying attention.

Beware gumball machines, lmao. Sometimes they're in people's homes as art - and those gumballs... turn out to be marbles. A penny (or nickel) can end up costing you a couple of grand if you're not paying attention.

And that's exactly what mine are TS. :laughtwo: That machine hasn't held gum balls but once. Directly after emptying them out we filled it with Dale's marble collection.

Good morning everyone :love:

Welcome to my living room jungle. :laughtwo:

IMG_166040.JPG

IMG_166134.JPG

The smell from the closet would likely knock some of you out. :laughtwo: The veg shelf is so overgrown at this point I'm considering a string of CFLs above the front group. Is there ever enough space for the grow? :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Next Tuesday I have a housing inspection. That means I will be finding some way to camouflage this area to keep him away for the less than five minutes he'll be in my home. This is mostly a safety inspection, and the only reason for his being in this area would be to open the window. They've never done this before, and I can make this corner somewhat unapproachable. :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_166237.JPG

I'll be relocating the overflow plants to the daughter's apartment and doing a little rearranging before the visit. It's usually first thing in the morning, so the biggest hassle is all the resetting of the timers. I still have nine days to prepare. This only happens once a year. If I were in a legal state this would likely still be a part of my reality. Oh..... I do live in a legal state, :laughtwo: but the way I grow crosses all the lines. It's going to take some further education before those who believe they have a right to control our freedom to grow this wonderful plant will understand that we're no threat to anyone, no matter how many cannabis plants we grow.

Worry more about those guys running around in the woods with automatic weapons dreaming of glory days of anarchy. Cannabis cultivators aren't interested in forcing change. Pick better legislative battles than herbal cultivation. Free the economy up. Let us share. Watch what happens. :love:

Yep, I'm in a joyful mood. The first two hours of my day were spent in the delights of gardening and documentation of all that I did for them. I'm getting better at keeping track, which means I'm improving my observation skills. I'm actually beginning to feel the plants and notice slight nuiances. This does not mean I don't make the occasional slip-up. Lol! In the past 24 hours I've let two hempy girls go drier than they were comfortable. You don't let hempy dry out. :laughtwo: I caught them both, and I'll be more alert in the future. I'm still working out the watering schedules for the pots.

11:10, and I think it's time I fed Sue. Lol! Get out there today and be joyful beyond imagining. Let yourself be so thrilled with life a time or two, or three or four...... that you can feel the emotion running beneath your skin like a flow of energy. Can anyone else feel that? I refuse to believe I'm alone in this ability. I can ramp up gratitude to such an extent that I can feel the flow beneath my skin as all the cells pick up the vibration and sing together.

Can anyone else reading this do that?

:oops: Wandering off that path headed towards breakfast. :laughtwo: OK, I'll set the spiritual traveler off to the side seat while I feed the body. Then I think a walk is in order. I can feel the river calling.

Until later my friends. :ciao:

I for Sure would not mind to adapt to a jungle environment like that .

Maybe you Could burn a really strong essence? Or white sage they usually use for energetical cleaning in houses.

I think Its an amazing room and the "inspector" should be thankfull for the fact that there are a lot of People here on 420 that would love to be able to walk around there like him ;)

Wishing you al the best and budds ..

She's coming down soon, probably before the inspection.

IMG_167340.JPG

I love the way these plants communicate with me. Doing something else altogether I was suddenly driven to grab the loupe and check the trichomes.

IMG_167432.JPG

We have flushed to cloudy, with the occasional amber. I was hoping to keep her going until I could get another drench in her and finish with a Transplant to bring out her fruitiness, but she's not due for another until the 14th, and then she'd need to dry out to benefit from it, making it too risky that I'll get more amber trichomes. I'll probably take her down either Thursday or Friday. I'm thinking Thursday might be the best time.

IMG_167545.JPG

IMG_167746.JPG

IMG_167942.JPG

The apical colas have the trademark DDA red oil in the trichome stalks. :slide:

IMG_167033.JPG

IMG_167239.JPG

Don't you just love what we do? :cheesygrinsmiley:

She's coming down soon, probably before the inspection.

IMG_167340.JPG

I love the way these plants communicate with me. Doing something else altogether I was suddenly driven to grab the loupe and check the trichomes.

IMG_167432.JPG

We have flushed to cloudy, with the occasional amber. I was hoping to keep her going until I could get another drench in her and finish with a Transplant to bring out her fruitiness, but she's not die for another until the 14th, and then she'd need to dry out to benefit from it, making it too risky that I'll get more amber trichomes. I'll probably take her down either Thursday or Friday. I'm thinking Thursday might be the best time.

IMG_167545.JPG

IMG_167746.JPG

IMG_167942.JPG

IMG_167033.JPG

IMG_167239.JPG

I'm in love with Those girls.

My back would die sitting on the floor all the time

When I come visit, get me a recliner please.

Oooooo GUMBALLS!!!!

I looked around right before finding your post and thought "Let my next husband be as spartan in his furniture tastes as I've become."

My back hurts when I sit on furniture. :laughtwo: I started sitting on the floor right after Dale passed. I gave the couch away before then. It was an overnight switch. I've had a number of those occurances since he passed, things I suddenly stopped doing, things I started doing from one moment to another and kept doing like it was a lifelong habit. Keeps life interesting when you evolve this quickly. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Super cloudy clouds :yummy:

All ready to be harvested. :slide: I'm so excited. A chemovar bred in my honor from my two favorites, and she looks and smells like a winner from the get-go. Does it get any better than this? I think not. :cheesygrinsmiley:

A little gardening fun. :green_heart: I got inspired with the bonsai wire to make the Jamaican conforms as much as possible to the available space. She looks a little rough right now from the treatment, but she'll bounce back in dramatic fashion just in time to get flipped into the tiny closet when Carnival 4.1 comes down.

IMG_168238.JPG

IMG_168336.JPG

IMG_168532.JPG

IMG_168441.JPG

IMG_168729.JPG

IMG_168823.JPG

Someday I'll start a new seed and give the plant its own tent. I'd really like to see this chemovar grown without restraining. She has a delightfully exotic look about her.

Change is afoot.

I never stop, do I? :laughtwo: On my way to bed (haven't made it that far yet :battingeyelashes:) I stopped by the veg shelf and snapped off all the growing tips of the Jamaican's tallest branches.

IMG_168930.JPG

That was almost all of them. A delicious late-night snack. :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_169534.JPG

Then I noticed Candy Cane 3.1 was ready for the same treatment.

IMG_169134.JPG

IMG_1694.PNG

IMG_169231.JPG

IMG_169330.JPG

I decided to stop there. This is getting dangerous. :laughtwo:

The real decisions come tomorrow. I have too many plants for the space.

IMG_169632.JPG

I've been trying to avoid the reality that some may need to be culled. I have a multitude of seeds for all of them, so it's a matter of who I find indispensable. I'll be needing one tent soon. Announcement tomorrow when I get confirmation of shipment.

Hey, Tomorrow/today is the day I was planning to start a new journal. This is my third anniversary at 420 Magazine. :yahoo:

Gosh, how much fun can we have in the next year? :slide: :woohoo:

The Chem Dawg is telling me my only option now is bed. Lol!.

I'm so rediculously happy. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Goodnight. :love:

In case I forgot when I was in the dark cloud, congratulations.

I've had my share of OOPS, esp when eating a whole brownie. Usually results in my being unable to move a muscle from the recliner, like there's no connection between the brain telling me "I gotta go pee", and not being able to get up to grab the walker! LOL!

IMG_167033.JPG

IMG_167239.JPG

Seriously ?! That's gorgeous! What a phenomenon. I'm going to have to get me some DDA. I still have a fave pic saved from your first DDA grow - taken on one of your 'I love the leaves' days.

I'm enthralled by that stripe!

I've had my share of OOPS, esp when eating a whole brownie. Usually results in my being unable to move a muscle from the recliner, like there's no connection between the brain telling me "I gotta go pee", and not being able to get up to grab the walker! LOL!

See? I'm wanna be you when I grow up. :laughtwo: I have a good start in that direction. Lol! Can't remember the last time I was completely phytocannabinoid-free. Oh wait! Yes I can, February 3, 2016. :rofl:

Amy, somewhere there're pictures of the trichomes on the DDA before harvest. On them the entire trichomes reflect back the color of the plant, making the entire containment look like purple oil. It's quite a dramatic look. Hopefully my next DC will be a purple pheno.

TS, thank you for the supportive energy. That black cloud likes to swallow you up, doesn't it? I've made it a lifelong habit to banish those oppressive clouds, and when one decends I have a veritable arsenal of techniques designed to sweep them right past me. I've been blessed with a more balanced ECS and a slightly energetic nature. :laughtwo: It couldn't be any other way in my joyful world. I admire your willingness to keep going.

When your mother finally passes you'll be free to wander. That could be interesting. Do you allow yourself to look that far ahead?

Good morning everyone :love:

Today marks the beginning of my fourth year with the :420: community.

:party: :party: :theband::goof: :ganjamon: :party: :yahoo: :green_heart: :party: :cheesygrinsmiley: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Are we ready for another glorious year together? I know I am. :laughtwo: It seems inconceivable to me that life could be otherwise. Lol!

I know I said I'd have an announcement today, but it's gonna have to wait until tomorrow when funds are transferred from my PayPal account and I can purchase said surprise. I promise you, it'll be worth the wait. :battingeyelashes:

Time to open the curtain and take another look at the trichomes. I'm going to visit my BIL today, so I don't have the time to harvest her this morning. I'm planning that for tomorrow, but after checking the trichomes I may hold off until Thursday, and let more of the clears go cloudy. It's this combo of cloudly and clear with few ambers that I like best. :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_169739.JPG

IMG_169928.JPG

IMG_170024.JPG

IMG_170232.JPG

IMG_170726.JPG

If that doesn't create joy in the belly, you're in the wrong virtual neighborhood. :laughtwo: Let's get the day going here and light the universe up with our special kind of stoner acceptance and loving. If we could only get our politicans to join us. All those repressed childhoods holding them back for lack of a good chemovar and a proper administration device. :laughtwo:

I'll be dropping in on and off, as you all well know. I'm proud to enter my fourth year of cultivating representing the community that surrounded me with love and helped me become the grower that I am today.

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom