SweetSue's Perpetual 2.0 - The Transition To Doc Bud's HBB Kit

Good morning everyone :love:

I can still remember the times I had to be straight to go to work, and the waiting to get home and catch that first buzz of the day. Ahhhh....... Those days are so far behind me now. It's coming up on 11 AM. I've just finished breakfast, had the omega-3s and the probiotic and now it's time for the first capsule dose, but everytime I go to move or turn my head the room moves at a slightly slower speed than my body does. Hahaha!

I'm never straight anymore. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm gonna go ahead and have the capsule regardless. It's Sunday, it's a holiday weekend, and I don't answer to anyone but myself. It this case it would be irresponsible of me to forego this dose just because I'm still high from last night. Let's elevate this state of bliss. :slide: Hmmmm..... Dark Devil Auto, or CBD Critical Cure? :hmmmm:

Critical Cure it is. See if I can distinguish the difference between the two. I may toggle back and forth for a few days, to get a feel for the contrasts. Yesterday I did DDA oil, which is probably why I'm still so high. :woohoo: That characteristic was carried into the oil. How do you not love a 24-hour buzz?

I need to be gentle with myself today. It's my son's birthday, and for the third year in a row I won't be hearing from him. I guess this never gets easier.

Thats Funny Sue

I was just running around my house to Figure out a spot to grow Starts at to kinda prep for my Perpetual System...

Fun Fun Fun

:laughtwo: You always feel like you're the only person so obsessed. Lol!

I have 2 more weeks before soil is ready, but think I need to get more supplies to start another bale to cook. I've never been good at timing lol

I feel better now. :cheesygrinsmiley: Yesterday, when I realized I had no more soil, I was shocked that I hadn't kept ahead of it. I'll get the Promix this week, and I already have amendment and EWC on hand. The two large bins are ready and waiting to be filled with new soil.

She'll be 100 days old tomorrow, easily the longest-lived auto I've grown. :laughtwo:

IMG_71215.JPG

IMG_712010.JPG

IMG_71246.JPG

IMG_712611.JPG

IMG_7125.PNG

I think it might be time. Lol!

:laughtwo: You always feel like you're the only person so obsessed. Lol!

I feel better now. :cheesygrinsmiley: Yesterday, when I realized I had no more soil, I was shocked that I hadn't kept ahead of it. I'll get the Promix this week, and I already have amendment and EWC on hand. The two large bins are ready and waiting to be filled with new soil.

Let the Obsession Begin:thumb:

Any help you can Give me on a Perpetual Grow would be great Sue.

How do you do yers? I have 2 tents and just purchased stuffs to do a starter Seed/Plant area
How often would you start Plants? Auto and Reg's
Is 2-1/2 areas enough

Ginna Germinate a few DDA's today and should have my next CREW of seeds this week

Graciass:thanks::thanks::thanks:

SweetSue said:
Added some earthworm castings, a nice handful of leaves and about 3/4 gallon of water. It's all broken up into fine particulate matter and packed away to cook for the next month.

IMG_71167.JPG

I forgot to mention the addition of amendment. I forgot that because I neglected to add it at the time. That oversight has been amended as of this morning. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm good on promix, since I had to drive 2 hrs one way to get, I got 3 bales. What is shelf life of doc's kits, thinking about getting quarts or gal bottles.

I honestly don't know the answer to this Buckshot. Ask over in Doc's lab, and if you're inclined, share that with me. I use mine up within a year. They must be good for long-term storage, since I ordered one bottle of Energy and he sent me two, knowing the size of my garden. If they don't keep well I need to pass one bottle on to someone else.

Back
Top Bottom