SweetSue's Perpetual 3.0 - The Hempy/HB Hybrid Grow

No, I don't mind. I'm using CK (Crop King...made sure they were a sponsor), Dwarf Low Flyer.

I like the idea of small plants.....and of course, the short grow cycle will be nice.

Only going to start with two....and do some S&M to them (top, and LST). EDIT.....using soil and nutrients from a non-sponsor. (2.5x2.5x63 tent) with 270 true watts of LED. 3 gal fabric pots. (No transplanting).

Much more, but don't want to clog up a thread...... :cool:

Not happy at all with this IT transition.....pretty crappy transition....I had to modify my user name as it didn't recognize me and I lost all of my past posts/emails.....who heads up this IT transformation.....? Pretty juvenile....

Shawneeeee! There's a new emoticon for that one :eek::eek::eek::eek:o_O:rolleyes:

I had to break my mega Update into 3 parts (limit of 10000 charcters per post, limit of 20 images per post!). I'm assuming all thise sorts of glitches will get ironed out over time. This all seems to be an aftermath of the App developers being so bad that it 'forced the hand' of the 420 team to upgrade a bit sooner that they might've liked perhaps. It does seem like more testing would've been good!

I miss the 420 emoticons too SweetSue! And I haven't found the PM section yet either. Any luck yet?

No previously posted images are showing either.

Now, now J. Lol! Big hug......... Give us a couple days and this will be old news. :)

A good attitude to take. There's some getting used to to be done isn't there!!?

Shawneeeee! There's a new emoticon for that one :eek::eek::eek::eek:o_O:rolleyes:

I had to break my mega Update into 3 parts (limit of 10000 charcters per post, limit of 20 images per post!). I'm assuming all thise sorts of glitches will get ironed out over time. This all seems to be an aftermath of the App developers being so bad that it 'forced the hand' of the 420 team to upgrade a bit sooner that they might've liked perhaps. It does seem like more testing would've been good!

I miss the 420 emoticons too SweetSue! And I haven't found the PM section yet either. Any luck yet?

No previously posted images are showing either.

A good attitude to take. There's some getting used to to be done isn't there!!?

Top of the page on the right side are icons for notifications and for mail. I had to do the same thing with my notes for the opioid thread. I'd not run into that before, but then it forced me to start breaking the thread into sections, something that needed done anyway. :cheesygrinsmiley: This may force me to be more selective in my pictures.

So far I'm happy with things. In time the wrinkles will get ironed out and it'll be all smooth sailing again. My signature links don't work. That may mean I'll need to redo my list on the thread thread. *groan*

My signature links don't work. That may mean I'll need to redo my list on the thread thread. *groan*

So far - no previously added links within the forums are functional, so that includes helpful links to other threads all over the place. I'm hoping that's a fixable thing - but my time in IT tells me it won't be a simple fix... when all the old links are broken it's often a manual edit thing and I can't imagine that being high on anyone's priority list. lol!

High Sue,
Staggered in here finally. New format is increasing my dosages. I imagine from the comments Im on the right line. :hug:

So far - no previously added links within the forums are functional, so that includes helpful links to other threads all over the place. I'm hoping that's a fixable thing - but my time in IT tells me it won't be a simple fix... when all the old links are broken it's often a manual edit thing and I can't imagine that being high on anyone's priority list. lol!

An admin stated in another thread, that they will be using a script to do an automatic "find & replace". Still, it will be a surmountable job. Just what I read....FWIW.

High Sue,
Staggered in here finally. New format is increasing my dosages. I imagine from the comments Im on the right line. :hug:

There you are Stage. :hug:

I'm about worn out for the night myself. I was up until 4 last night studying, and all this excitement has me done. I haven't even had a hoot in hours. Maybe I'll do that before I call it a night. It could just be adrenaline. Lol!i

I love the speed this platform runs at. WooHoo!!!

An admin stated in another thread, that they will be using a script to do an automatic "find & replace". Still, it will be a surmountable job. Just what I read....FWIW.

I'll take the time tomorrow to redo all the links in my sig and on my Threads thread.

I see the top banner is reset. Things keep improving as we go. Lol!

I need some cannabis, dammit! Lol!

Whew, just found out where to turn off email notifications!

It's in a tab to the right at the top of the Watched Threads list, called "Manage watched threads".

And there's a detailed Preferences section in the Alerts pulldown ...

So much to explore, eh Graytail? I suspect you view this adventure in the same way I do, only you have much more computer savvy than I. Lo like!

Graytail, I can't find "Watched Threads." Lol! Help! Hahaha!

Found it!!! : )

I just realized the implications of the non-working links, and I'm sitting here thanking the universe for keeping me distracted from the work of organizing the Study Hall. As it is I'll have days of work getting the links right, and the current platform doesn't give me the same design features for links. Just look at what I had to do to my signature to get those links to work again. :straightface:

We lost our blogs temporarily. Now I'll have to go looking for the information through the threads. *sigh* It'll be alright Susan. Lol!

Back
Top Bottom