SweetSue's Perpetual 3.0 - The Hempy/HB Hybrid Grow

High SS,

Transitions of this nature always have snafoos somewhere. They'll be busy chasing down issues from everyone, then we can settle down and get comfortable again. In the meantime, I'm planning my spring activities with this nice weather. Positivity is a great thing! :hug:5:hug: Namaste

It's not petty, in my opinion, to lament the absence of a thing that made something easier for you.

I do not know if it is present on mobile devices (or if you use one), but I see a pair of green boxes in the bottom right-hand corner of my display, one is an "up arrow," the other "down." They aren't always visible, but scrolling the page slightly causes them to appear if they were not showing before. They cause the screen to scroll to the top of the page and to the footer, respectively.
That’s on the mobile view too TS

Bunny hug. : )

() ()
(("•"))
• •

LMAO.

I wonder why I wasn't asked that question. (Zig-zags as he runs and dives into the nearest foxhole ;) .)

Sue, are the post lengths long enough now? I increased them from 1000 characters to 100000.

Yes indeed Rob. I can post the entire narrative I wasn't able to post before. Next step is more than 20 photos, if possible. If not, I'll adapt. :)

I can't use the BOLD button on this iPad desktop screen, but I can use code to make it happen.

Thank goodness I learned as I went.

Yes indeed Rob. I can post the entire narrative I wasn't able to post before. Next step is more than 20 photos, if possible. If not, I'll adapt. :)
What was it set at before?

It's not petty, in my opinion, to lament the absence of a thing that made something easier for you.

I do not know if it is present on mobile devices (or if you use one), but I see a pair of green boxes in the bottom right-hand corner of my display, one is an "up arrow," the other "down." They aren't always visible, but scrolling the page slightly causes them to appear if they were not showing before. They cause the screen to scroll to the top of the page and to the footer, respectively.

Hahaha! Thanks for that! I just now noticed it...Doh! Feel a little silly now. Probably because I just hit my bong...

Seriously, thank you!

Hi SweetSue, I'm catching on pretty quick:thanks::Namaste:

Just like graytail said, we are getting some emoji's back I see.

I hope the hug one comes back, I am in need of daily hugs. :hug::hug::hug: :kisstwo:

I miss the REP hammer, gave me something to give back. But I see they have trophies now, so I'll have to figure it out.

All I know, is that I'm sitting in your journal for a while, safe here.

Do you need me to help you at all with your links and stuff around the forum?

That might be the shortest response I have seen yet from you TS LOL!

It's a wonder y'all didn't worry that my account had been hacked, lol. I was just trying to use the computer whilst attempting to NOT spill the "juice" that I'd saved from the can of generic Vienna Sausages (btw, never trust meat that your cat won't eat :rolleyes: ) I had for supper last night that I was trying to pour into some instant mashed potato powder to give today's meal a... what do you call it, some memory/hint of meat. It didn't exactly work, but I added a big handful of chopped onion and that gave me something decent to taste, so it's all good. Short version: I was trying to do too many things at once, so I quit the one thing that had nothing to do with me feeding myself.

I can't use the BOLD button on this iPad desktop screen, but I can use code to make it happen.

Thank goodness I learned as I went.

You can also use these:

Code:
[s]strike through[/s]
strike through (new to the forum, methinks)
Code:
[spoiler](It's a surprise, lol.)[/spoiler]
Do NOT click this button unless you really want to know what's inside ;)
HUGS!!!
Code:
[i]italics[/i]
italics
Code:
[u]underlined[/u]
underlined
Code:
[color=blue]420 Magazine is awesome![/color]
420 Magazine is awesome!
(Additional colors are available, of course.)

There are more, but these are probably the most likely to be (thought to be ;) ) useful for general forum usage. Oh, and the CODE tag is probably self explanatory at this point, but if not, anything that you place between CODE tags is effectively "dead text" - links are not live, any tags within the CODE ones will not be acted upon, et cetera. It also uses a monospaced (fixed-pitch) font instead of a proportional one, which is useful if you're a programmer posting a bit of code (with indentations for various sections) for other programmers to look at, but we could also use it if we needed a quick and (not at all) dirty method to "draw" a rough grow room sketch (for example, if you're trying to show the placement of lights - or plants - but the proportional fonts that are generally used screws up your spacing, just stick the thing between the CODE tags and your spaces will be the same width as your "i" characters because every character/etc. is given the same width.
Code:
┌─────┐
Well, my ASCII art skills aren't what they used to be, but you get the "picture."

Hey, Sue, are you looking forward to your vacation as much as we are NOT looking forward to the withdrawal from your wonderful (nearly) whole-apartment grow?

In case anyone is interested, you can (somewhat) recreate the experience of being able to go straight to your list of subscribed threads - like would have happened before if you used your User CP as a "landing page" - by clicking on this link, then bookmarking it in your web browser:
https://www.420magazine.com/community/watched/threads
It's nothing special, just the same link you get when you hover your mouse cursor over the "Forums" link at the top of the page, a list of choices pops up, and you select the one for your watched/subscribed threads. But I just checked and it looks like we can jump straight to it without getting a "Forbidden" error like some websites will throw if you attempt to bypass their main page and go straight to the content you are seeking.

Hey, Sue, are you looking forward to your vacation as much as we are NOT looking forward to the withdrawal from your wonderful (nearly) whole-apartment grow?

Hmmm...... Multi quote didn't work that time. Maybe it was me. I'll try again after this

I'm sooooo looking forward to walking the beach, laying out on the deck in the evenings, watching the sunset and sneaking gummies on the sly (I'll find some sativa-style edible, you can count on it!), visiting a dispensary or two, and visiting any members I manage to track down before I get there.

Yep, :) I'm a little excited TS. :D No need to get anxious. When I start the next grow it'll be such fun. I think I'll put my head together with Dan at Timber Lights and see what we can do with a sponsored grow.

What was it set at before?

I have no idea Rob. I'd never exceeded the number of pictures, but many of my updates run between 40-50 pictures.

Your dinachem looks much more colorful than the clone I have of it. What day of flower is it on?

She's at Day 65 J. Yours is in a tent, which would control temperatures. Mine sits in the bathroom, with tile floors and the window right next to her. That would account for the increased color, IMO.

I took her restraints off for the night. It makes it easier to chop her in the morning, but I like to think the plants appreciate being unfettered.

Oops! Forgot the pictures. Lol!

Back
Top Bottom