SweetSue's Perpetual 3.0 - The Hempy/HB Hybrid Grow

I just made a post and our emojis are coming back ...

:Namaste:

Alright! :Namaste: Is back! WooHoo! :thanks: to the hard-working staff. We'll be anxiously watching for the hug. MUAH!

Hi SweetSue, I'm catching on pretty quick:thanks::Namaste:

Just like graytail said, we are getting some emoji's back I see.

I hope the hug one comes back, I am in need of daily hugs. :hug::hug::hug: :kisstwo:

I miss the REP hammer, gave me something to give back. But I see they have trophies now, so I'll have to figure it out.

All I know, is that I'm sitting in your journal for a while, safe here.

Do you need me to help you at all with your links and stuff around the forum?

Not yet LadyG, but I'll keep you in mind if I do.

Wait.....I see hugs!!!:hug::hug::hug:

Oh Rob.......thank you sooooo much! :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Hi SweetSue, I'm catching on pretty quick:thanks::Namaste:

Just like graytail said, we are getting some emoji's back I see.

I hope the hug one comes back, I am in need of daily hugs. :hug::hug::hug: :kisstwo:

:( The hug emoticon vanished. Lol! We're gonna be playing this game for a while.

This is great for neurogenesis. :)

I just realized that I don't actually mind the information that now accompanies pictures after all. It includes the uploader, which can be useful if it's posted (into a thread) by someone else, and also the date/time of upload. I thought I'd be annoyed, but I was wrong.

:cheer::hug::cheer:

Updated to 50

Oh bless you. :hug:

You have an amazing team working all over this site helping each other. Thank you so much for putting up with us. We try to make it worth your dedication. :circle-of-love:

I'm still using them with the faith that they'll all work again in a couple weeks! :bongrip:

We have whole sections of Animated and 420 Smilies now. :yahoo:

Annnnnd ... they display on the phone, too! That's just straight up groovy right there. :theband:

I were just funning....
I am just goofy....
Oooops.
:popcorn:

When it all gets sorted I think when need a harvest e moj thingy. I dunno. I could have used one this week. Cheers.

I like the sound of that emoji keltic. If someone designs it Rob may be responsive to it. We got the oil drop because Cannafan developed it.

Are we having fun? I don't have any of those options on my phone this morning. Lol! I can compose though, so I'm good, but I'll post this from the phone and add the picture from the iPad as an edit. BRB.

Good morning everyone :love:

I went looking for 32-oz cups for growing and this was really the best thing I found on line.

We have a wholesale district in town that I think I'll check first, but this may be my only option. I'm apparently driven to follow this experiment through. It's not going to be as cost-effective as I'd hoped. Lol! It's raining today, which will keep me home, but I believe the next good day I'll catch some busses and do some running around. With all the universities in this city I'd almost bet my life there's somewhere locally I can find them. In fact, I'm gonna be real surprised if I'm wrong about that. Lol!

Just wanted to check in before I get the day going. I cancelled my lunch with the seniors today expecting to have lunch with a friend instead, but we did that yesterday. Think I'll go down and join them for coffee. I've grown fond of them all already :circle-of-love:

Before I go, there's the small business of a harvest to tend to. :slide:

Are we having fun?

I'm having pizza.

Well, pretend pizza, lol. I took the two heels and the one regular slice of bread, put some leftover spaghetti sauce on them, tore up a piece of baloney between the three, lots of chopped onions, and split two slices of "US sandwich cheese," whatever that pale yellow stuff is actually made of, then stuck them into the oven. It'd probably kind of look sort of almost like pizza if I still consumed alcohol.

I don't think I ever managed to drink enough at one time to make it taste like pizza (I'd surely be dead). But it's food and, like all food, fills a hole. Bonus, I had an excuse to run my oven so I got some extra heat to start the day.

I'm having pizza.

Well, pretend pizza, lol. I took the two heels and the one regular slice of bread, put some leftover spaghetti sauce on them, tore up a piece of baloney between the three, lots of chopped onions, and split two slices of "US sandwich cheese," whatever that pale yellow stuff is actually made of, then stuck them into the oven. It'd probably kind of look sort of almost like pizza if I still consumed alcohol.

I don't think I ever managed to drink enough at one time to make it taste like pizza (I'd surely be dead). But it's food and, like all food, fills a hole. Bonus, I had an excuse to run my oven so I got some extra heat to start the day.

All good things TS. Your fossil should arrive tomorrow, a particularly nice section of Calamites stem. You'll love it. Should have dropped some food money in there. Lol! That's some creative eating. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom