SweetSue's Perpetual 3.0 - The Hempy/HB Hybrid Grow

Oh no....what will this world come to if Sue runs out of Carnival?

Speaking of that, I will be trying my hand at Carnival here pretty soon Sue. I think we have a White Widow next week....then Ms Stank will be dropping a Hindu Kush and THEN I get to run Carnival! I am getting pretty excited for that! Hope I enjoy it as much as I hear you enjoy it!

I've been talking to the guys over on Tangwena's thread and it appears we'll need to construct some sort of sweat box for the initial step. There needs to be a control of temp at around 104 degrees F for the first 24-48 hours. repuk encouraged me to ask for particulars, and I'm waiting on his response.

In the meantime, anyone have any ideas on creating such a space? I've been told a heating pad wrapped in towels with the box holding the cobs protected from direct contact will work in a pinch. That member said he hit the target temp within 24 hours. This is a method I know I'll expand on as I go, and honestly believe the majority of my private stash will go to. I'd prefer to do it with commitment from the start.
Hey Sue,
A bread proof box would work great. Too big for an apartment ...bet a small home version like the Brod and Taylor folding proof box would be perfect. You can get a rack for it too. The temp range is between 70-120 deg F This would be just the ticket. You can shop around and find some deals on the web.

Oh no....what will this world come to if Sue runs out of Carnival?

Speaking of that, I will be trying my hand at Carnival here pretty soon Sue. I think we have a White Widow next week....then Ms Stank will be dropping a Hindu Kush and THEN I get to run Carnival! I am getting pretty excited for that! Hope I enjoy it as much as I hear you enjoy it!

I can’t tell you how excited I am to have you try Carnival. I’ve been playing with other chemovars lately, and enjoying them enormously, but tonight I realized I really miss Carnival brownies. I’ll get a batch done tomorrow and then I can mix it up a bit.

There’s something different with Carnival. The high is clearer than other chemovars, and I’m missing the energy one gets from ingesting that cannabinoid and terpene mix.

I’ll be interested to see how it effects your system.

And isn’t it a hoot how challenging it can be to fit something new in? :rofl:

LadyG... I’m intrigued. I’ll look more closely tomorrow, but this was one that hadn’t crossed my mind. Thanks for that creative spark. :hug:

I’m beat for the night. Fell asleep a couple hours back and the body is telling me those couple hours weren’t enough. Lol! I’ll catch you all in the morning. :ciao:

Morning, Sue. Your Malawi looks great! Do you have a clone?

@neikodog - What did the Thai Zamaldelica look like? Is it a common phenotype? I just got 6 Zamaldelica seeds and may start a few of them soon.

I don't know what it looks like but I believe it is fairly common. Maybe pop into the Zamaldelica thread over at ICmag. There is a sticky under Vendor forums/ACE Seeds.

I’ve always been a morning person. It was a challenge being so entwined with a man who hated mornings. Lol! I had everything under control before he woke.

Sounds like my marriage Sue! My wife is a morning person too, asleep at 900 pm and up by 500 am most eveyday, her entire life. I'm night guy, not even close to sleepy or bed ready until after 200 am, and seldom get up before 900 am. It works out, we have our together time and our alone time, and respect each others needs and desires. It was more challenging for me when we had kids at home to raise, the world runs on 0700 am to 500 pm it seems, not my ideal cycle, but I'm a little odd (at least I know it!). I have a band practice room, and she sleeps so heavily (I'm jealous of her sleep capabilities) we can crank it up without bothering her, she even tells me it's nice to hear when she does turnover. What a sweetheart, I'm blessed, my wife is wonderful, we dovetail together very well as we have for most of our 42 years together.

Peace
Keith

Sounds like my marriage Sue! My wife is a morning person too, asleep at 900 pm and up by 500 am most eveyday, her entire life. I'm night guy, not even close to sleepy or bed ready until after 200 am, and seldom get up before 900 am. It works out, we have our together time and our alone time, and respect each others needs and desires. It was more challenging for me when we had kids at home to raise, the world runs on 0700 am to 500 pm it seems, not my ideal cycle, but I'm a little odd (at least I know it!). I have a band practice room, and she sleeps so heavily (I'm jealous of her sleep capabilities) we can crank it up without bothering her, she even tells me it's nice to hear when she does turnover. What a sweetheart, I'm blessed, my wife is wonderful, we dovetail together very well as we have for most of our 42 years together.

Peace
Keith

42 years.... what a blessing. Dale only for lived 32, but damn, if we didn’t make the most out of loving in those years. :battingeyelashes:

I’m still expecting to make another match and get in another 30 or so. Lol! He better show up soon. I’m getting really fond of living alone. Never thought I’d feel that way.

Did I mention the daughter has discovered the delights of Blue Dream?
Ahhh ... Blue Dream and Blueberry, my two most favorite Indica dominant strains. It seems indicas are generally more desirable in the medical realm, though not exclusively. I'm not a real true breeder, that takes serious skill, work and patience, but I do know how to cross and back cross fairly well (it takes a couple of years to progress through the whole grow cycles, culling, selection and derive stable genos and seeds). I produced a good volume of BD and BB seeds.
Seed storage ... vacuum sealed, then the bags go into canning jars, in the freezer ... they remain viable for many years.

Peace
Keith

And now I’ve lost all compose functions in mobile except narrative. Damn! I’m ready to take a break for a day or so.

Not really. Lol! When you post at my level the glitches in composing get wearisome, but my commitment to the membership goes beyond personal convenience.

Good morning everyone :love:

I’m trying to get all my posting I didn’t get in last night done before I have my breakfast, and it hit home just how much I contribute. Lol! I’ve done well and now I believe I’ll have my wake ‘n bake.

Anyone want to join?

:roorrip:

I can’t tell you how excited I am to have you try Carnival.

I ordered Carnival from the ministry about 20 days ago, no show yet ... and they require signature for the package?
I really want to grow and try Carnival, you have raved on it's motivating effects, and I must have a go at it!

Peace
Keith

Ahhh ... Blue Dream and Blueberry, my two most favorite Indica dominant strains. It seems indicas are generally more desirable in the medical realm, though not exclusively. I'm not a real true breeder, that takes serious skill, work and patience, but I do know how to cross and back cross fairly well (it takes a couple of years to progress through the whole grow cycles, culling, selection and derive stable genos and seeds). I produced a good volume of BD and BB seeds.
Seed storage ... vacuum sealed, then the bags go into canning jars, in the freezer ... they remain viable for many years.

Peace
Keith

Now THAT sounds like an enticing genetic mix.

The daughter plants her first seed today. :yahoo: We decided on a CBC CC because I killed the clones and it’s time to start the next plant. This is our base meds, the chemovar we both consider indispensable in our personal regimens.

Well.... I’ll be honest, I don’t use it so we always have some for her. When we get far enough ahead I’ll go back to using them regularly. I ordered a spoon for filling the capsules to make use of the mash.

I’m considering not straining anymore and filling capsules with the entire mix. It’ll throw off my ability to calculate a dose with accuracy, but she and I aren’t concerned about that. Cannabis is safe.

I ordered Carnival from the ministry about 20 days ago, no show yet ... and they require signature for the package?
I really want to grow and try Carnival, you have raved on it's motivating effects, and I must have a go at it!

Peace
Keith

Yes....you must Keith. Lol! I’ll be waiting for your initial smoke report. I think you’ll really enjoy growing one too. Thteyre my favorite in structure and the smell when they go into full bloom is incredible.

Today I promised myself it’d be Carnival, all day long, starting with buds in the omelette. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I’m still expecting to make another match and get in another 30 or so. Lol! He better show up soon. I’m getting really fond of living alone. Never thought I’d feel that way.

If I wasn't dating Lu, we could live alone together!:rofl:

Peace
Keith

Wow, we are sitting close to 25, and that seems like it was yesterday. I know many couples these days do not make it that far. Our situation sounds a lot like yours with the respect to morning/night schedule.

Congrats on the 42 years together. It is a challenge at times. It was for us when we were younger and didn't understand the path that we would walk.

And morning Sue!!!! :hug:

Because I can, and it makes me a better person. :)

(I have a hard time allowing people into my bubble)

If I wasn't dating Lu, we could live alone together!:rofl:

:rofl:

I was just getting ready to tell you it's been too long since Lu stopped by, and I'm beginning to miss you too. Lol! We need a meal of spaghetti and Mancini's. When I'm completely over this ear thing I'll get in touch.

And morning Sue!!!! :hug:

Because I can, and it makes me a better person. :)

(I have a hard time allowing people into my bubble)

Awww..... now I feel extra special. :hug:

Dale and I fought for the first two years. A more honest representation was I fought and he did his best not to be hurt by what I shouted. In the second year I got us to a marriage counselor. It was four sessions before I realized that it was me, being hormonal and not taking responsibility for the way it made me feel.

So I stopped fighting myself, and stopped fighting him. We only had one disagreement of any consequence for the next 30 years. We settled that one in a matter of hours. Ours was a path of loving without condition.

I married the right man. :battingeyelashes:

The omelette hasn't materialized yet, but I did break out the bong and the Carnival. I'm 4 hits in and I have to accept that this is the chemovar that hits all my buttons. Lol! I enjoy all the others, but Carnival creates the wave of "Ahhhh......." that washes through my cells.

It feels like me. :battingeyelashes:

This is the chemovar I'm most excited about cobbing. :slide:

I was just getting ready to tell you it's been too long since Lu stopped by,

Poor Lu has just been diagnosed with esophageal and breast cancer
She has to go to the Dr this week to get the game plan going.

Dang HashHound, well that just sucks, again I need a dislike button.

I hope the two different locations aren't metastasic, so sorry for that bad news.

Peace
Keith

She has to go to the Dr this week to get the game plan going.

I think we need to talk. Breast cancer responds well to a 4:1 with Cajun’s protocol. :battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom