SweetSue's Perpetual 3.0 - The Hempy/HB Hybrid Grow

It’s time to think of cannabis as more than something to get high with.

Are you leaving fans on or off when you cob? I wish I could be there with you.

I wish you could be here too lazyfish. Lol!

I did not budwash this one. She's a hempy, so no foliars at all, and a strong fan on her from the beginning. The next plant will be soil, and she'll get bud washed.

This time I was too excited. Hehe!

lazyfish I'll be taking the fans off, but leaving the sugar leaves on. I don't recall seeing any with the fans included, do you?

Sorry. I did mean sugars. Little to no other trimming is what I hear. But of course it all depends on preference. This whole process seems to be that way. I feel like I have finally got a good grasp on growing and now this! It is all a very creative and fun experience.

It seems like as long as you are not too dry going into the sweat there is not much else to go wrong. Everything from there is as per your personal taste. It will be an amazing and fun experience regardless but there are different lengths of sweat and cure afterward. I plan on making smaller cobs (~0.5 oz. each or maybe less) to play with the changes in color/ flavor/ high with different moisture/cure times. It also takes about a month for me to go through a half oz. so there is no reason to open a bigger than needed cob.

Can't wait to see pics! Malawi outta the gate!

I have a handful of Malawi... and Zamaldalica....:high-five:

:circle-of-love:

I am sorry to hear the bad news HH. There is power in numbers. Healing vibes here too. :love:

Sorry. I did mean sugars. Little to no other trimming is what I hear. But of course it all depends on preference. This whole process seems to be that way. I feel like I have finally got a good grasp on growing and now this! It is all a very creative and fun experience.

It seems like as long as you are not too dry going into the sweat there is not much else to go wrong. Everything from there is as per your personal taste. It will be an amazing and fun experience regardless but there are different lengths of sweat and cure afterward. I plan on making smaller cobs (~0.5 oz. each or maybe less) to play with the changes in color/ flavor/ high with different moisture/cure times. It also takes about a month for me to go through a half oz. so there is no reason to open a bigger than needed cob.

Can't wait to see pics! Malawi outta the gate!

I have a handful of Malawi... and Zamaldalica....:high-five:

:circle-of-love:

That small they may not ferment to the same intensity, but you'll improve the effects, I'm sure. I'll be including smaller canary buds about that size with each cob just to watch the color change.

Oh gosh..... this is so much fun. :high-five:

@RheinRover, I see your footprints and didn’t want to miss you.

:hug::hug::hug:

That’s all. It was bubbling over and you were closest. Lol!

@RheinRover, I see your footprints and didn’t want to miss you.

:hug::hug::hug:

That’s all. It was bubbling over and you were closest. Lol!

Thank you so much! :hug::hug:
Great way to start my day! Hope you’re having a nice evening!

Thank you so much! :hug::hug:
Great way to start my day! Hope you’re having a nice evening!

I’m so touched :hug: I’ll be making my first cobs tomorrow morning RR. I’m a little giddy, to tell the truth. Lol!

I’m so touched :hug: I’ll be making my first cobs tomorrow morning RR. I’m a little giddy, to tell the truth. Lol!

I’m a little giddy too, and I’m not even trying it lol. I really love your expirments!

I’m a little giddy too, and I’m not even trying it lol. I really love your expirments!

Eeeeeeee......... so freakin’ excited!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

My first cob :slide:

Wanna know the best part? This is what's left to go. :yahoo:

I figured out last night that if we're cobbing at around 80% RH, and an ounce will yield between half and 3/4 of an ounce when done this gets much more product in the end than standard drying methods.

OMG....... this feels a little like heaven. :laughtwo:

Oh gosh guys, I still can't believe I did my first one. Heheh. :slide: I'm jumping in the steamy shower so I don't smell like a cannabis distributrition center and go have lunch with the seniors. When I get back I'll do a couple more and get the rest into bags for a low and slo finish. I can make more cobs as time goes on and the buds lose some of the moisture, but I think I'll start trimming into bags at harvest and do my cobs from the fridge.

Guys........ this is only the beginning. Lol! Wait until you see the giddiness when it's a Carnival I'm cobbing. :rofl:

Sorry Sue, I was going to send some hugs earlier, but had to go do legal paperwork for deed transfers.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

^^ extras because I was late.

You keep saying cob.... but I have yet to see any lights or corn? Maybe I'm confused?
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

My first cob :slide:

full
What a thing of beauty!! Lovely work once again Sue :cheer::adore::cheer:

Back
Top Bottom