SweetSue's Perpetual 3.0 - The Hempy/HB Hybrid Grow

Smoking some Malawi cob.

Oh yeah... I didn’t share over here that I broke out the Malawi cobs this morning.

After I tested and sealed them back up I realized it was the DC cob that was ready to open. Lol! Jumped the gun with the Malawi by two days. Lol!

It’s been a delightful day. The smoke is a different high, and the smell is a new one for me, with tones reminiscent of fine pipe tobacco.

I don’t know about you, but when I smoke it’s with the intent to get stupid high. With that in mind I have a bong waiting.

For anyone wondering where Pigeons got to when YouTube killed his channel, I found him today. His Massive Crack is looking like my Carnival, only taller. The man can grow.

I’ve decided Carnival will be harvested next Tuesday. I need time to get the cob process started and I don’t have any desire to rush.

One more week.

Smoking some Malawi cob.

Oh yeah... I didn’t share over here that I broke out the Malawi cobs this morning.

Nice coloration. Reminds me of bud I used to get from a guy in the Emerald Triangle. It's pretty rare to see bud that has actually been cured these days. Seems like everyone that pulls something out of a jar has a product that looks almost as "fresh" as when it went in. (HINT: That's not the goal of curing.)

I've been thinking for a while, now, that those "made for canny-bus" Boveda humidity packs are for long-term storage, not curing. Encourages too many people to rush the drying.

I can't smell it, taste it, or smoke it through the screen, lol, but the coloration is enough to give you a pat on the back. Err... which I also cannot do through the screen. Anyone remember communication? It's what people had to do before KOMPEWTURS.

:rofl: :rofl:

It's a dad thing. Lol! How goes the trip Keith? :hug:

Hi Sue!

We have finished the long haul! Thanks for asking! I think Texas might be a wormhole, it seemed like it would never end passing through. I know you grew up there and how long I-10 can be, just like Hwy 90 was as a kid. We moved in today, 114 boxes in the garage, but I know the first things to do are setup the sleep area and bathroom. Half done with that, but we have the rest of our lives to unpack. The new place has two nice out buildings, one is going to be my woodshop and the other my garden place. Not sure when I'll get to setting it up, but the ice chest made it safely :laugh:, good to go for a long time.

Glad you found your $100 bill, right where it was all along :laugh:. I too have found cash before when I wanted it most, and have lost cash that I too figured someone really needed more than I did at the moment. I literally had cash stick to my arm once standing around a line at a concert. I didn't have admission money, but was hoping to trade some herb for tickets, and alas, the wind blew a bill right at me. I stood around there for about 10 minutes, waiting and looking for someone searching for their lost $20, but the line moved up and no one appeared, so the universe admitted me into the show. I paid it back by passing out joints once the show started to many other concert goers. Obviously it was the 70s when a concert ticket was under $10, in fact this was a Queen concert and the ticket (I have all my concert ticket stubs!) was $6.50 general admission.

Well off to make a house into a home, it's so bare in here ... echo ... echo. Need to get some furniture in here, we sold most of it with the house in Cali. Air mattress for me for a few days.

Peace
Keith

So, while I'm posting ... did anyone else read the letter from Dr. Sanjay Gupta to Jeff Sessions?
Freaking AWESOME ... do a search, it's on most news sites.

GOOD JOB Dr. Gupta!!!

Peace
Keith

I was talking to TheRedDragon when he broke in with "Your Devil's Carnival is getting me soooo high!"

I don't know about you, but when someone I admire as a grower tells me that my particular chemovar, grown by my hand, is more potent than his own......well.... I'm a little stoked.

He's not the first one to tell me that. Apparently, I have a knack for the cultivation of bad-ass cannabis. :blunt: Feeling pretty nice at the moment. Lol!

So, while I'm posting ... did anyone else read the letter from Dr. Sanjay Gupta to Jeff Sessions?
Freaking AWESOME ... do a search, it's on most news sites.

GOOD JOB Dr. Gupta!!!

Peace
Keith

Had to go and read for myself Keith. Thanks for calling our attention to it. Let's see what mental gymnastics they find to see around the evidence.

deleted, just because I should be doing a better job controlling my anger

@SweetSue you are great...... :love:

deleted, just because I should be doing a better job controlling my anger

@SweetSue you are great...... :love:

You are doing a better job of controlling your anger. That part is blatantly obvious. Be kinder to yourself and it melts away easier. It took me 64 years to learn to stop beating up on myself. Don't let it take that long for you. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Misdirected anger is counterproductive.

It's also the cause of way too many suicides. A murder rap can be beaten - I have yet to see anyone beat a successful suicide rap, lol.

Misdirected anger is counterproductive.

It's also the cause of way too many suicides. A murder rap can be beaten - I have yet to see anyone beat a successful suicide rap, lol.

I think we fear suicide too much. Spoken as the mother of a woman who failed at her attempts, one of which was a night-long event. Some of us are meant to stick around, or so we’ve come to believe. Lol!

As the mother of someone with severe mental illness and the surviving wife of someone who spent years supporting the medical idustrial complex I have a slightly different understanding of those who take what so many of us refer to as the “easy way out.”

I have no fear of death. I actually celebrate the idea that we can’t live forever. I know without doubt that any brain can be relieved of enough of the clutter to have clarity and joy and any body can be salvaged from the depths of illness, given a deep enough faith in your ability to allow yourself to heal, but we're a human species, not a super-human one. Most of us won’t get there. Most of us will succumb to an illness that removes us from this playground.

Thing is, I have a strong sense that what’s beyond is so much more that we’ll laugh at the folly of struggling to stick around longer.

My daughter grew up in a world of unconditional loving and her unbalanced system translated life into something filled with unending terror and self-judgement. No way can I understand what she lives with. I love having her around. I would never have denied her the choice to leave me earlier than I was ready. We accept a shared responsibility to help her body find balance, since she’s decided to stop trying to kill herself.

Cannabis was an absolute godsend and IMO should be part of the protocol for every suicide hotline.

“Do you have access to cannabis? Go take a couple hits and call me right back.”

Suicide is just a quick passage into what’s next. The guilt and anger we all bear when it happens in our world is of our own making. A feeling we choose to hold and one we can learn to replace with better-feeling thoughts. Our pain, our choice.

Wow! I keep walking into soul-searching moments and finding myself typing through tears.

Hmmmmm..... could it be the Devil’s Carnival cob playing with my emotions? I had a 0.5 chunk finishing up a month-long cure.

I had a flashback to the moment I realized that sativas could do that. Lol! I still forget. :rofl:

Ok...that explains a lot. Lol! Wow! It has been a morning.

Good morning everyone:love:

Ahhhh.... I feel better now. That was beginning to concern me. The situation with the daughter’s liver in top of all the preparations for traveling had me thinking I was overextended. Lol! Not a normal feeling for me.

I remember thinking in the shower “This is going to be a scattered day, isn’t it?” I believe I’ll do the world and myself a favor and not do anything that requires my full attention. :rofl:

I’ve been more melancholy lately as the grow winds down. This feels so wrong to my system I have to keep reminding myself that it’s only temporary, and it’ll be better when I start up again.

All morning I’ve been considering the value of a small tent for vegging. Maybe I’ll stroll the Internet stores. Wonder if we have a sponsor that’d be interested?

You know....I hesitate to use the power of being SweetSue like that, but in all honesty, I do get a lot of traffic, don’t I? One small 2x4 tent would go a long way to getting me closer to environmental control. I already have the humidifier for this desired tent. Picked it up on clearance. :slide:

More contemplation is required.

We have a few harvests coming up. The Devil's Carnivals are ready. I'll take them Friday, I believe. Too much scheduled for tomorrow.

Can you see it? :battingeyelashes:

Yep....time to harvest.

Friday for the DCs, Sunday for the Jamaicans, Tuesday for Carn 4.6. I may leave one Jamaican standing to be harvested for juicing so the daughter can find a recipe that's palpable, although she told me it doesn't matter what it tastes like, she'll drink it, and do so every day we have blossoms for her to blend. Jamaican 1.3 is in soil, and we were going to let that root ball reveg anyway, so she'll be harvested slowly and never will be cut down. I plan to pass her on to Jgrowlove.

This is an administration direction I didn't see coming, and it takes a rethinking of the way we grow. Our needs have changed to include juicing, but our mindset is still stuck in having enough on hand to use the way we have up to now. I'd like to find a way to do it all.

That sounds so much like me it made me laugh right out loud. :rofl:

"I want it all!"

I won't have a tombstone, but if I did, that would be an appropriate quote for it. :rofl:

Time to take the buzz on the road. It's a good day for a walk along the river. Until later, my friends. :hug:

I have no fear of death. I actually celebrate the idea that we can’t live forever.

You can, but that is a discussion for another type forum

This is a wonderful idea that I may adapt. Pressing the leaves gives me more creative options.

Good afternoon everyone :love:

What an interesting day. I accompanied my senior friends to a BINGO at a local nursing home and learned two things:
- I’ll do everything possible to stay out of those smelly spaces in my old age and
- I am not a BINGO player.

There’s nothing about the game I enjoy as a participant other than winning - and I did win. :battingeyelashes: The game just isn’t for me. I enjoy calling the games, but a game-player I’m not.

I spent time between numbers called posting around the forum. Lol!

Some of those posts were pictures of this magnificent Carnival I’m growing. She’s taken to foxtailing in the best possible way - all over. :yahoo:

The hash tips are doing something I’ve never seen before. Has anyone ever se n them turn pink like this?

The foxtailing is inclusive, all through the plant.

Red Diesel is starting to look a little sexy. :slide:

I’m getting excited about the Carnival. She still looks like a couple weeks, doesn’t she? I’m stunned at what she has going on.

Alright... I have some chores to get to. Until later.....:ciao:
You need to stop posting such great pictures. My wallet can’t take it. Just ordered up some Carnival seeds. :ganjamon:

You need to stop posting such great pictures. My wallet can’t take it. Just ordered up some Carnival seeds. :ganjamon:

Oh Doob.... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

You’re gonna love it. I have yet to find anyone that doesn’t like it. Lol!

Morning Sue! Hope your day is off to a great start!

My day is flowing along marvelously Van. I take it yours for off to a delightful start as well? :battingeyelashes: :love:

You can, but that is a discussion for another type forum

Hahaha! I may have a thread on it somewhere. Lol!

Wield that power! Opportunities are just regrets waiting to happen unless you take advantage of them. :thumb:

Thank you. I hadn’t considered it that way. :hug:

Mine is always great.....even when its not! Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we CHOOSE to react to that 10%.

Amen to that! :high-five: Living with deliberate choice....the only way to fly.

Back
Top Bottom