SweetSue's Perpetual 3.0 - The Hempy/HB Hybrid Grow

Sue, you may already know, but Pigeons420 got deleted from the Tube. Ack!

But he's moved over to here:

Pigeons420's New Location
Hey thanks Gray. I signed up to Steemit a while ago hey. I haven’t had time to do much there and not sure if I’m ‘apprived’ yet. That’s prompted me to follow that up, thanks. Big fan of the platform.

Sue posted a Pigeons vid recently where he talked about it a bit. I think it was hosted on Vimeo. ...

Sue, you may already know, but Pigeons420 got deleted from the Tube. Ack!

But he's moved over to here:

Pigeons420's New Location

Isn't it a shame Graytail? It gives him a chance to start over. :battingeyelashes: He's learned a lot and now he can start fresh again.

Thanks. :hug: I signed right up. Lol!

Hes on IG also grey. High sue! Just wanted to swing by and hey. Hope you had a wonderful 420 weekend. I'm finally coming out of the haze I thing lmao. Hope all is well

All is well Dabber. :hug: My 420 weekend was something of a challenge to see if I could get stupid high. :rofl: Some of it's still a blur. Lol! Glad you survived. Lol!

Hey thanks Gray. I signed up to Steemit a while ago hey. I haven’t had time to do much there and not sure if I’m ‘apprived’ yet. That’s prompted me to follow that up, thanks. Big fan of the platform.

Sue posted a Pigeons vid recently where he talked about it a bit. I think it was hosted on Vimeo. ...

It was on YouTube Amy, under a new channel. They slapped him as soon as he posted. He's looking for a good fit. Maybe this is it.

Ummmmm.....:confused:

I love that we’re still laughing over that. :rofl:

Good morning everyone:love:

I’m at lunch, getting ready to sit and eat. I was simply overwhelmed with affection for all that f you so I had to leave these.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Later my friends. :ciao:

:thumb: Yeah ok - I was wondering. I must have looked at it as soon as you posted it!

I’d better check I’ve downloaded the LEDGuy and growmau5 vids in case they get deleted too!
Sorry, coming in late....why are they getting deleted?

YouTube has been defeating cannabis channels with obscure reasons. No one can figure out, for instance, why a medical cannabis patient in Canada is promoting illegal activity by demonstrating how he keeps his perpetual supplying his medicine at a fraction of the cost of dispensaries.

Remo had their channel cancelled. It’s looking like YouTube doesn’t want anything cannabis on their signals.

Hey Van. I’ve just been looking and the LEDGuy stuff is all still there so I assume growmouse is ok too (about to check).
YouTube unceremoniously deleted numerous account recently of folks posting Cannabis related stuff. Pigeons420 got shafted. He popped up a new one to test the boundaries. In it he talked about how he and other canna-utubers were a bit nonplussed and trying to figure out what it was specifically that YouTube had a problem with, since no one was told anything. That vid was deleted by the Tube as well. ... no one really knows why it’s happening apparently. But whole channels are being deleted!:eek:

Wise decision. Especially if it is a debit card instead of a credit card. If I remember correctly, the former does not have all the protections that the latter does, regardless of whether or not there's a big credit card company's logo on it.

Glad you found your $100. As art, they're not very pretty, lol - but useful things nonetheless. I used to hide them everywhere (back when I actually saw the things on a regular basis :rolleyes: ) . The glove boxes on most of the cars I've owned were pretty easy to open "too far," so I tended to tape a couple to the back for emergency gas (etc.) money when I was off camping or some other activity out of town. And around the house, whew... I once had to go back into a rental (with owner's permission) and pull the roll-up blinds down past the bottom of the windows so I could grab the ones I'd rolled up into the top of them. No thief ever looks there, lol.

Mom used to hide them in random hardback books on the living room shelves and elsewhere around her house. That one came to a stop after she figured out that she'd stuck one into a library book :eek: . Luckily, it was still there when she went back to the library a week or so later to check. She actually found a "straggler" a few years after Dad died. Made her a little sad for a bit; they could really have used it, not just toward the end of Pop's lifetime, but years before when they almost lost their house. But it sure came in handy when she found it.

Money is easy to hide, especially the "paper" kind. The inside of toilet paper rollers often works, depending on how fancy said device is (the simple hollow tube being best). Possibly not the most sanitary idea in the world, but probably secure against theft.
I love those ideas!!! I bred rare snakes (Ball Pythons) and I used to keep all my extra dinero in under his water bowl!!! Never had an issue. Even had the tv next to it stolen but Bon (named after Bon Scott of AC/DC) protected my cash. :rofl: Sue.....your forest is still gorgeous as always. I'm glad you found your money honey!!! Tooth fairy borrowed it. :rollit::volcano-smiley:

Good evening everyone :love:

I’ll get the updates done at some point this evening but it’s been frustrating enough in the garden that I’m going to Panara for soup and a sandwich.

I found tentmates I’m not pleased to entertain in all three tents. It all started when I suddenly realized that the markings on the leaves in this tent weren't foliar residue. I don't use foliars.

I got distracted by the daughter's liver situation and this completely slipped by me. I did a bit of defoliation.

These Jamaicans will be harvested tomorrow or Sunday, along with the Devil's Carnivals in the tiny closet. The Candy Cane in there has a couple more weeks, so I may spray her down with spinosad. I have to remember where I put it when I cleaned last.

As I was reviewing pictures from Red Diesel I noticed she has signs too. *sigh* She'll definately get sprayed.

This is what greeted me in Tent # 1. :(

This one I did overlook because I thought it was foliar residue. *deeper sigh*

I've bagged up all the worst of it and I'm taking it to the dumpster. Everything in flower's coming down soon, and the thrips are confined to the tents. The only flowering plant I care about is the Red Diesel. I'll eliminate the thrips from her pot completely after I get Carnival down.

I need a few moments of indulgence and some pleasant moments of walking before and after dinner. I'll do the updates when I get some decent food into me. Coffee would be nice.

But first, a few hits of Carnival to fortify me. :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom