Looks like the humidity is still a bit high this morning. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
20181213_052011.jpg
I didnt even need a darn hydrometer when I looked outside. Ha!

Pineapple Express harvest was shifted in to Jolene's old space to finish drying.
:thumb:

Blueberry Bliss harvest is almost dry now too. I may be jarring that one up this afternoon.

@BigBearNTexas which Boveda's are y using? 58 or 62? I'm gonna run a few nugs through the dehydrator today to experiment a bit. I've got some 62% packs but I always found them leaving my herb too moist, hence the reason I still have them. LoL
I think they might be useful for this little experiment though. Appreciate the tip.

-P9
:passitleft:

It's warmest in the rafters, no?

How about in a cardboard box for darkness?
Me likey the cardboard box idea, think it will help regulate humidity fluxes and with our weather right now if it's raining give it thirty minutes it will change....

At least that's my thinking about the box, I believe that is the reason sue switched to using paper bags to low and slow dry buds in the fridge.

Looks like the humidity is still a bit high this morning. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
20181213_052011.jpg
I didnt even need a darn hydrometer when I looked outside. Ha!

Pineapple Express harvest was shifted in to Jolene's old space to finish drying.
:thumb:

Blueberry Bliss harvest is almost dry now too. I may be jarring that one up this afternoon.

@BigBearNTexas which Boveda's are y using? 58 or 62? I'm gonna run a few nugs through the dehydrator today to experiment a bit. I've got some 62% packs but I always found them leaving my herb too moist, hence the reason I still have them. LoL
I think they might be useful for this little experiment though. Appreciate the tip.

-P9
Ive switched to using boost 62 packs, I like them better than boveda like always seem to get a certain smell using boveda :passitleft:

Me likey the cardboard box idea, think it will help regulate humidity fluxes and with our weather right now if it's raining give it thirty minutes it will change....

At least that's my thinking about the box, I believe that is the reason sue switched to using paper bags to low and slow dry buds in the fridge.

Ive switched to using boost 62 packs, I like them better than boveda like always seem to get a certain smell using boveda :passitleft:
Does boost make a range of different RH%? I've found that I really like the 58 for curing my buds, but I have definitely noticed the smell you mention with the Boveda packs. I've just never tried anything else.

Thanks for the tip! I'll be looking for some today.

Does boost make a range of different RH%? I've found that I really like the 58 for curing my buds, but I have definitely noticed the smell you mention with the Boveda packs. I've just never tried anything else.

Thanks for the tip! I'll be looking for some today.
I'm seeing 62 & 55 but they're on Amazon so look around they may have them.

I use 62% boveda packs. I kinda am going by the theory that is easier to dry a big out a little bit rather than to rehydrate it. Plus I rare smoke, mostly do edibles and tinctures, so that four percent difference in humidity isn’t noticable to me. I also don’t notice an odor - maybe you both have a more refined palate than I do. I mostly just smell weed. Lol

Looks like the humidity is still a bit high this morning
Go plumb your neighbor's bathroom wouldya! Damn port-o-potty on the curb...
Appreciate the tip.
That's all you were promised :).
I believe that is the reason sue switched to using paper bags to low and slow dry buds in the fridge.
SweetSue went to low and slow because she found it the best way to preserve the terpenes in the dried buds, though it does solve a lot of drying problems. As long as you don't mind your fridge stinking of weed. That's why I gave it up!

I use the Boveda 62s and every jar of weed smells different between strains, even after months, so I haven't had a problem with them. If you like them dryer then go with the 58s. They're at amazon as well.

Go plumb your neighbor's bathroom wouldya! Damn port-o-potty on the curb...
Haha!
Code enforcement makes builders put one in the vicinity of where they are building. Just so happens, the next 2 houses being built in the subdivision are right next to my house.

But.... I'd definitely love to take a contract for plumbing a subdivision like this. We do a bunch of "custom homes" so our jobs are all 1 by 1 and always different. I'd be in heaven if I could land a local contract row houses or similar floorplan homes. Enough work to keep me busy for an entire year, and each job is similar enough to find a little rhythm.

I keep bidding them, but the contracts aren't falling to any small businesses right now.

Guys.... No more about this, there is a lady present... (At least me. Lol)

I'm just pulling his leg a little. :)

Got the last of my Xmas presents I'm going to give away. Got cravings for blunts after all your blunts Preston. I had to get me some for this holiday! Hempy, produced in Canada... it can't get better right? :ganjamon:

The Shampoo and facial cream is for my bonus daughter. Will probably give her some blunts to and something to put in them. ;)

I'm just pulling his leg a little. :)

Got the last of my Xmas presents I'm going to give away. Got cravings for blunts after all your blunts Preston. I had to get me some for this holiday! Hempy, produced in Canada... it can't get better right? :ganjamon:

The Shampoo and facial cream is for my bonus daughter. Will probably give her some blunts to and something to put in them. ;)

Ooooh weee! Blunts make my mouth water. LoL
Hope you enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom