Yay! It made it into jars untouched (mostly?). Didja get a weight on it?

That bagseed is so pretty. Looking forward to some buddage on that :thumb:
The furry plant harvested 33 grams and the frosty girl made 23 grams. Not terrible for their size but I wasn't overly impressed with the final weight either.

Two ounces ain't bad! I figure that's 16 eighths at $40/eighth (I have no idea what an ounce costs...dunno anyone who ever bought in that quantity :)).
LoL... I won't complain. Last ounce I bought was $275.... I'll take what I grow any day! I've got that bagseed lined up to be a good yield... I hope!
:ganjamon:

LoL... I won't complain. Last ounce I bought was $275.... I'll take what I grow any day! I've got that bagseed lined up to be a good yield... I hope! :ganjamon:
We had a garden party yesterday to celebrate the completion of the backyard. Someone brought a fancy pack of those prerolleds from MedMen and it got passed around. My wife was also passing her pipe with my AK-47 autoflower. After the MedMen person left, one of the women there said she liked my weed so much better than the store bought stuff. She said the MedMen stuff was just meh and my weed made her really happy! It's always nice to get that kind of compliment :D.

We had a garden party yesterday to celebrate the completion of the backyard. Someone brought a fancy pack of those prerolleds from MedMen and it got passed around. My wife was also passing her pipe with my AK-47 autoflower. After the MedMen person left, one of the women there said she liked my weed so much better than the store bought stuff. She said the MedMen stuff was just meh and my weed made her really happy! It's always nice to get that kind of compliment :D.
There's something to be said for small "craft" grows... I may have a shitty yield from time to time but it's never bad herb. There's just more care put into a personal garden over those facilities that pump out pounds per plant... I'm content
:yummy:

First, it was craft beer snobs...now craft weed snobs.... :laugh:

I do believe self-grown with the right information will always be better.

Looking for a bit of advice... Just had a really good week at work and I'm thinking about upgrading my lights in the barn.

How do y'all think they will react if I replace my 2- 1k watt (knock-off) LED lights with 2 new 1k watt HID?

What negative can I expect? Anyone done this?

-P:ganjamon:

Looking for a bit of advice... Just had a really good week at work and I'm thinking about upgrading my lights in the barn.

How do y'all think they will react if I replace my 2- 1k watt (knock-off) LED lights with 2 new 1k watt HID?

What negative can I expect? Anyone done this?

The only problem I see.......you will need to be careful with distance..... don't get them too close. The HID will put off more power and heat.

howdy mr.P, I have no experience with strong lights but like Bonsai said distance is key and HIDs are like a mini sun, so it's also quite hot.... Can you get away with outdoor and shade netting perhaps save yourself $$$..... Have a wicked day.....:high-five:
Well... I think I spoke too soon when I wrote that anyhow. My wife & I got the emall we've been waiting for last night... the last bit of paperwork we needed for our mortgage pre-approval. Now... the house-hunt begins.... again.
No point in buying new lights if I'm finally able to buy this house we've been watching for the last 6 months. It has a huge greenhouse!
I'm also gonna be needing every $ I can save for awhile.

No point in buying new lights if I'm finally able to buy this house we've been watching for the last 6 months. It has a huge greenhouse!

Sunlight...the best lighting money can't buy!

I suggest instead treating yourself to some 30/45 gallon pots for your new GH...:cool:

Sunlight...the best lighting money can't buy!

I suggest instead treating yourself to some 30/45 gallon pots for your new GH...:cool:
Damn right! :yahoo:

We had been waiting for some "identity theft" shit to be investigated on our credit report. That's why we had to pump the brakes for a couple months our house hunt. Email came in last night saying it was all removed from our report and our bank will proceed.

A greenhouse is definitely on the checklist of "wants".

Damn right! :yahoo:We had been waiting for some "identity theft" shit to be investigated on our credit report. That's why we had to pump the brakes for a couple months our house hunt. Email came in last night saying it was all removed from our report and our bank will proceed. A greenhouse is definitely on the checklist of "wants".
Great news...what type of GH? A fireplace is a "want"...a GH is a "need"..:love:

Great news...what type of GH? A fireplace is a "want"...a GH is a "must have"..:love:
The house we are completely in :love: with has a 12' X 18' greenhouse with 12' ceilings. Has a big 36' exhaust fan, water and power outlets. It has frosted green plexiglas over the outside to prevent looki-loo's too

The house we are completely in :love: with has a 12' X 18' greenhouse with 12' ceilings. Has a big 36' exhaust fan, water and power outlets. It has frosted green plexiglas over the outside to prevent looki-loo's too
Nice...you could fit about 6x BIG plants in there! Height is actually my main constraint...@9':laugh:

LoL... I won't complain. Last ounce I bought was $275....

.... First off man those are some good looking little bagseed gigs... Second you must be some where it is not legal, those are both relatively high ( not in a good way) prices... The last Ounce I bought, hmmmmm Like 140$ , but it was Strawberry Haze So not A real heavy hitter... I think my oldest niece just payed like 160$ For some Jack Herer Sour an ounce... She thought that was gonna kill her for a price, I pretty much give her random ounces... She loves me , but sometimes when I dont wanna GIVE it to her, she loves me not LMMFAO... Green Days P9... and all

.... First off man those are some good looking little bagseed gigs... Second you must be some where it is not legal, those are both relatively high ( not in a good way) prices... The last Ounce I bought, hmmmmm Like 140$ , but it was Strawberry Haze So not A real heavy hitter... I think my oldest niece just payed like 160$ For some Jack Herer Sour an ounce... She thought that was gonna kill her for a price, I pretty much give her random ounces... She loves me , but sometimes when I dont wanna GIVE it to her, she loves me not LMMFAO... Green Days P9... and all
Deep in the heart of Texas!

Back
Top Bottom