From the heat?
We had a bad rain storm when she was a couple weeks old, followed by 100° heat, causing 80% humidity for a couple weeks, bunny attack, minor tornado, a other heavy rainstorm and 100° weather headed back soon. She's had a rough life!

If she survived that....she will be an awesome plant in the end.... ;)

Little Amnesia Haze auto still kickin' after all this shit weather.
:bravo:

Here's some of the damage...

But.... on the plus side, she seems to be growing again. And, she stinks to high heaven right now. Sweet! :slide:

-P :ganjamon:

Nothing wrong with some battle scars....gives her character. :) She is frosting up nicely!
I'm a bit impressed since she's had such a tough run. I'll take it! LoL

Thanks for swingin' by!
:passitleft:

On to the indoor gals....

Amnesia Haze auto was clipped this morning, I'll see how she responds before I decide how I want to train her. Just wanted to get her topped early so she'll actually recover.
The Incredible Bulk and Critical Jack are both jamming along.

Dropped one of my Gorilla Glue autos in the soil this morning too!

Bagseed is still stackin' buds, I'm excited to see how she bulks up these last few weeks.

-P :ganjamon:

Everything looks great, inside and out! I knew that bunnified Amnesia was going to pull through just fine :thumb:
Just who I wanted to see! Thanks for swinging by. You're officially my 1001st message here. I thought that was neat, I'm a nerd.
Anyhow, I'm definitely much more optimistic about her now. Surprised the hell out of me.
:passitleft:

-P

Well @Kingjoe83 , I made my first video journal today... YouTube projects it only taking 4 hours to complete uploading the entire 60 second clip. LoL

I'll post it in a few months when it completes uploading. :rofl:

Well @Kingjoe83 , I made my first video journal today... YouTube projects it only taking 4 hours to complete uploading the entire 60 second clip. LoL

I'll post it in a few months when it completes uploading. :rofl:
Haha mine uploads liek prob a five mintakes about 5 mins usually sometimes faster . But I’ll look for you on you tube and follow along buddy . Good thing we got grass to relax and ya when we get impatient. :passitleft:

Haha mine uploads liek prob a five mintakes about 5 mins usually sometimes faster . But I’ll look for you on you tube and follow along buddy . Good thing we got grass to relax and ya when we get impatient. :passitleft:
I'll shoot ya the link when I get it uploaded. I'm looking for critiques anyhow.

I'll shoot ya the link when I get it uploaded. I'm looking for critiques anyhow.
I’m always looking for critics too buddy make sure you let everyone know your name for 420 and give the mag a shout out and your thread. Hope to bring more family in .

I’m always looking for critics too buddy make sure you let everyone know your name for 420 and give the mag a shout out and your thread. Hope to bring more family in .
I just added a link to my 420 mag journal over on Instagram. I honestly wish I had set the 2 accounts up with the same username... oh well. I'll just reference the different accounts regularly to get a little cross-traffic

Back
Top Bottom