Testers For The VIVOSUN New AeroWave E6 Clip-On Fan On The Hunt!

its nice to know Im not alone having Gnomes around to tend to the growing magic when the light go out
81hzTxiYP0L._AC_CR0,0,0,0_SX480_SY360_.jpg
Morning Savvage61,
It's my gnomes...tunes...and gardens of green that keep me at peace in today's society.:peacetwo: Glad to see I'm not alone also! ;) Hope all is well and have a great day!

Nope, garbage.
Get the full size for outside the tent. Great Big one.
Those baby ones are for you 70 Chevy. ;)
They are way too small.
Get something like this for inside.
Self activating.
They are actually in the fire thread, with where to get them if I remember correctly. :oops:

Screenshot_20230407-124341_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20230407-124227_Chrome.jpg

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
Got ya! I'm on the hunt as I write! :thumb:

Nope, garbage.
Get the full size for outside the tent. Great Big one.
Those baby ones are for you 70 Chevy. ;)
They are way too small.
Get something like this for inside.
Self activating.
They are actually in the fire thread, with where to get them if I remember correctly. :oops:

Screenshot_20230407-124341_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20230407-124227_Chrome.jpg

Bill284 😎
Herbert Williams has their 5LB ABC Fire Extinguisher with wall bracket on sale for around $55 online. Will that work? Money is somewhat tight right now but do want to get the best one possible for my situation.

Herbert Williams has their 5LB ABC Fire Extinguisher with wall bracket on sale for around $55 online. Will that work? Money is somewhat tight right now but do want to get the best one possible for my situation.
Looks much better. :thumb:
$ 51.50 on the Canadian site.;)

Bill284 😎

Looks much better. :thumb:
$ 51.50 on the Canadian site.;)

Bill284 😎
Thanks for the help Bill, I really appreciate that. :thanks:
I saw they had the 6lb. size for $600 and even $700 dollars on their site (jaw dropping :jawdropper:) that I can't afford unfortunately so I hope it does the job in case of an emergency. Maybe I'll order two just to be on the safe side!

Thanks for the help Bill, I really appreciate that. :thanks:
I saw they had the 6lb. size for $600 and even $700 dollars on their site (jaw dropping :jawdropper:) that I can't afford unfortunately so I hope it does the job in case of an emergency. Maybe I'll order two just to be on the safe side!
There was a reasonably priced on in the discussion.
But something is better than nothing I agree 100 %.
Wow 600 is ridiculous.

Bill284 😎

There was a reasonably priced on in the discussion.
But something is better than nothing I agree 100 %.
Wow 600 is ridiculous.

Bill284 😎
How much did you have to fork out for the extinguisher you purchased if you don't mind me asking? The 600 and 700 price is out of the question on my budget.:lot-o-toke:

How much did you have to fork out for the extinguisher you purchased if you don't mind me asking? The 600 and 700 price is out of the question on my budget.:lot-o-toke:
I haven't finished putting the metal ceiling in place.
So I haven't even looked into them yet.
I thought there was one in the thread that was under $200.00 if I remember correctly. Automatic Extinguisher.
The problem is I can't go through that thread to find it.
Just that first pic alone sets me off. PTSD. :Namaste:
Or I would look for it for you
My heart is pounding now just talking about it.
The big regular ones were a hundred or so.
I remember buying 2 and it was around $200.00.

Bill284 😎

Wow that is insane. Crazy how expensive safety is .
Come to find those expensive extinguishers I listed previously were "automatic" fire extinguishers that cost a heck of a lot more then the manual ones do.
The manual extinguishers range anywhere between $50 plus change for the 5lb. tank on up to a couple hundred for a 10-15 lb. tank which is a huge relieve on my pocketbook.

Come to find those expensive extinguishers I listed previously were "automatic" fire extinguishers that cost a heck of a lot more then the manual ones do.
The manual extinguishers range anywhere between $50 plus change for the 5lb. tank on up to a couple hundred for a 10-15 lb. tank which is a huge relieve on my pocketbook.
Don't go broke stressing over it.
A decent one for outside the tent is 50 - 100 bucks. A hand held.
Start with that.
Get what you can afford for now. :thumb:

Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom