MY vote goes to skywalker and power plant and 3gal pots.Just think your get a lot more out of two ladies in that space.
Unless you do some plant abuse and with autos i have no knowledge if its m :Namaste: ore damaging as never tried.
Definitely mate. Bigger picture and all that. Will have the next 3-5 weeks to decide which strains go in next and whether I do three in 2gal pots or two in 3gal pots.

Auto shortlist for the next run.

Pineapple Express
Skywalker Haze
Six Shooter
Pink Grapefruit
Power Plant

MY vote goes to skywalker and power plant and 3gal pots.Just think your get a lot more out of two ladies in that space.
Unless you do some plant abuse and with autos i have no knowledge if its m :Namaste: ore damaging as never tried.
Nice choices. The Power Plant was a surprise freebie with the Skywalker Haze from Dutch Passion. Was thinking with the next lot, if they get a good start, I'll top above node 4 and keep nodes 2,3 & 4 to train out like a quadline. A sextline :rofl:

I agree, I think two would be easier to train and manage in this tent to get the most out of them.

So now onto the @ViparSpectra XS1000. A few images from their website tell you most of what you need to know. For your money you get the trusted Samsung LM301B diodes and a Meanwell driver along with a proper finned heatsink, tidy dimmer and all wrapped into an attractive package. The numbers look impressive.
viparspectra-xs1000-main_1000x.jpg
viparspectra-XS1000-main-Sellingpoint_1000x.jpg
viparspectra-xs1000-Lamp_1000x.jpg
viparspectra-xs1000-LM301B_1000x.jpg

The unboxing and installation

The light came in secure and discreet packaging all the way from China. Well protected and no unnecessary bulk. Some cool stickers to with it too.
20210505_210249.jpg

Under the light we have the user guide and a box containing the power cable and full hanging kit.
20210505_210353.jpg
20210505_210409.jpg

I really like the look and feel of this light. Sleek looks and feels well built and robust.
20210505_210314.jpg

Here it is hanging in the new tent waiting to go into action. Unfortunately the light was sent with a US power cable so I couldn't start it up straight away. Have some spares at work so will fire her up tonight. A minor inconvenience for me.
IMG_20210505_200953_DRO.jpg

So tonight we should have an update with the light working and my 3 auto seedlings sat in their new home. Once again a huge thanks to @ViparSpectra for the opportunity.
Corporal of Marines here boss, I’m running 2 Maxsisun pb1500 in mine and love them but I seriously love the look of this light. I need another for my wife and her indoor plants. In your professional opinion would you choose this light over another Maxsisun? I’m also noticing that Maxsisun is not very popular in forums, not much info on them honestly which is odd considering the numbers of there products.

Corporal of Marines here boss, I’m running 2 Maxsisun pb1500 in mine and love them but I seriously love the look of this light. I need another for my wife and her indoor plants. In your professional opinion would you choose this light over another Maxsisun? I’m also noticing that Maxsisun is not very popular in forums, not much info on them honestly which is odd considering the numbers of there products.
Good on you allied veteran. Honestly I've not heard of maxsisun before but some of the brands aren't available here in the UK. I really like the XS1000 so far though. Plenty of bang for your buck. Looking forward to getting the other bits dialled in so I can really show the potential of the light on the next runs.

What I've gathered is that the smaller pots can't break down enough organic stuff fast enough (smaller micro community) for the large hungry plant, especially with your girls who had a vigorous veg. Mine were doing the yellowing and fading so I added 1/2 more grow nutes which sorted her. Also the amount of light given might increase the photosynthesis which in turn makes the plant more hungry.

Yeah exactly. Reading all that up has put me off trying the no-till in a micro setup. I'll stick to bottles until I can go larger... also that pineapple express (middle plant?) looks like its going to create a phat top cola. How are they smelling?

And btw when the breeder specs say "flower 9 weeks" is that 9 whole weeks from seed or 9 weeks flowering time?

Yeah exactly. Reading all that up has put me off trying the no-till in a micro setup. I'll stick to bottles until I can go larger... also that pineapple express (middle plant?) looks like its going to create a phat top cola. How are they smelling?

And btw when the breeder specs say "flower 9 weeks" is that 9 whole weeks from seed or 9 weeks flowering time?
Smelling quite sweet but beyond that all I'm getting is generic weed smell. My sense of smell is pretty poor though. With autos they usually give the time from seed to harvest.

Back
Top Bottom