Thc Biomed Clones Kelowna B.C.

These younger girls look great Suntana, super healthy.

I see you have what looks like a lower and a higher scrog net on these. What's the story there? I've never tried scrog.

You ever use unroasted malted barley? i saw a post somewhere that it is supposed to be good as a top dress for mycos. I'm going to try it when i up pot my clones.

Do you mean for food for the bennies or a substitute. Never heard of it. I feed W8 to the beneficials. You can just use molasses, which W8 is mostly made of.

How effective did you find the bio-gold?

I think the bio gold worked great as well, I would use it again in a heartbeat and probably will. They have liquid stuff that is called root builder, it is much the same as bio gold. I haven't used root builder but I know of one on here that loves the stuff and has shown how nice his roots looked .

These guys are growing well, going to start chopping the others Sunday.
420-magazine-mobile1403391373.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1103885701.jpg
420-magazine-mobile839838719.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1866949174.jpg

You've done a hell of a nice job with those plants! :thumb:

Genetics is half the battle but it takes a good grower to make the most of it. (As I hang my head in shame)

Just got back from Kelowna 2 1/2 weeks ago after a 4 week visit. F**king hating Bumf**k, AB more every day. :D

Fine looking herd of heifers and you ought to harvest large when they come due.

:peace:

Looking inspirational in your garden, Suntana. It's making me desperate to get started with my new Grow. Can I ask your advice on something, please? I bought a new fan on eBay marketed as 'a Grow Tent or Grow Room Industrial Fan' and I've just assembled it. It's got 750mm blades and it's SO strong! Even on Low. Do you reckon a fan can be too strong for a Flower Tent? Perhaps it's meant for 1000W HPS lights to dissipate heat but I've swapped out my HPS for LED's, so what do you reckon? Try it out or use my old one? Thanks Suntana!

Not to step on suntana in his own thread but the only thing you need to be worried on is wind burn to your plant. If it's far enough away from it it should be okay better ventalltion less predators and clean tent. ..

Hope all is good suntana

Looking inspirational in your garden, Suntana. It's making me desperate to get started with my new Grow. Can I ask your advice on something, please? I bought a new fan on eBay marketed as 'a Grow Tent or Grow Room Industrial Fan' and I've just assembled it. It's got 750mm blades and it's SO strong! Even on Low. Do you reckon a fan can be too strong for a Flower Tent? Perhaps it's meant for 1000W HPS lights to dissipate heat but I've swapped out my HPS for LED's, so what do you reckon? Try it out or use my old one? Thanks Suntana!

You may need to buy a speed controller, I use one in one of my rooms because of just that. Especially when your plants are young.

If you don't feel a speed controller will be enough you may have to return it and use the old one until you find a replacement, unless the old one is still ok ., glad it's coming together for you.
Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom