Thc Biomed Clones Kelowna B.C.

Your plants always look so happy Suntana! Nicely done!

Has it finally cooled off out there? Ontario has very much entered fall these last few days.

Beautiful ladies Suntana! Must bring a smile to your face every time you see them.

Well chopping is done, 3 days about 10 hours each day, that’s 3 hours per plant and I have no back left. Now I have a day of sanitizing and transplanting to do and I’ll have the ggc in the oven.
Can you get sick of growing, well maybe today, but once everything is set up I’ll be happy about it lol.

I'm never sick of growing, just trimming. Hate trimming. The moment I chop it I just want to be done with it.

Well chopping is done, 3 days about 10 hours each day, that's 3 hours per plant and I have no back left. Now I have a day of sanitizing and transplanting to do and I'll have the ggc in the oven.
Can you get sick of growing, well maybe today, but once everything is set up I'll be happy about it lol.

That's an amazing amount of work for you to get done! Congrats on being able to see it through. Maybe in a bit you'll have a few days where you're "just" cooking, and then back to the grind of growing meds! You really are running your own production line Mr Ford :thumb:

3 x 10 hour shifts? I’m looking forward to seeing some pics of the fruits of that labor!! Respect, Suntana.
Thanks for the advice on my beast of a fan, btw. I think it’s meant for a commercial, 2 dozen HPS lights kind of Grow Space! Not for my little Tent. Live & Learn.

Some pics of the girls in bloom, they seem happy,
420-magazine-mobile2112384905.jpg
420-magazine-mobile128004487.jpg
420-magazine-mobile410368898.jpg

Suntana bro serious those are some huge gals

You must be holding that head up

Happy thanksgiving homie ....

Oh it’s Thanksgiving today?? Well a happy celebration for all my 420ite friends in North America! You Suntana, have a lot of beautiful girls to be thankful for...at the very least! Respect & My Warmest Festive Regards from Australia.

Oh it’s Thanksgiving today?? Well a happy celebration for all my 420ite friends in North America! You Suntana, have a lot of beautiful girls to be thankful for...at the very least! Respect & My Warmest Festive Regards from Australia.

Ummm...it's Thanksgiving in northern North America!

And happy thanksgiving to our most excellent northern neighbors :):)

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom