The Bid 2.0 Grow -400W HPS - Blue Planet -Hempy-Coco-WW-Diamond Girl-Multiple Purples

Re: The Bid 2.0 Grow -400W HPS - Blue Planet -Hempy-Coco-WW-Diamond Girl-Multiple Pur

I am the proud father of three baby Kali Mist!! Now the wait for them to show sex is gonna be a nail biter, I hope you are right BID and I get all girls. Can"t wait to see the latest shots of your beautiful ladies.

Re: The Bid 2.0 Grow -400W HPS - Blue Planet -Hempy-Coco-WW-Diamond Girl-Multiple Pur

I just picked up a few pounds of Boudin, some crawfish meat pies, and some regular meat pies. I'm fixin to grub :)

Dude! If I paid you, would you send me like 20lbs of that fine Louisiana boudin? 15 spicy 5 mild? Oh, how I miss Lake Charles...(Layke Chawlz). HEHEHE!~ put it up on your site, and I'll get it! lol! Gawd, I don't think it'd keep though.

hello my fellow cannibacans! sorry i have been so scarse have been super busywith the fam and all. just wanted to pop in for a quickie :thumb: and let you know im gonna do a big update soon. the girls are loving the new tent/home they have they look great .also we found a great new hydro store in a nearby town(10 miles approx) so i went a lil bonkers and got lots of new stuff spiffy too. we have lots of new things for all our gardening adventures,! i will be posting lots of pics soon and will even get the digi microscope out for some trich shots. we will be building bubble buckets/dwc prolly putting together a new veg area/tent we got a new 400watt mh bulb much newness coming. well gotta run im gettin a new tattoo today love you all b back soon:circle-of-love::thumb::high-five::Namaste:

well i just finished up my tattoo i wont be showing it here but rest asured it is exceptional im super stoked, its a truely evil skull/zombie undead thing done with extreme precision and skill it looks quite realistic and will scare a few ppl im sure! it looks like something out of the walking dead show or a six feet under album cover , im off to build bubble buckets amy mix soil
you guys are my family too! i had to share my joy and love of the grotesque ! back later:high five:

I just picked up a few pounds of Boudin, some crawfish meat pies, and some regular meat pies. I'm fixin to grub :)

You, sir, suck in the worst way.... I'm kidding of course, but damn, man!

hello my fellow cannibacans! sorry i have been so scarse have been super busywith the fam and all. just wanted to pop in for a quickie :thumb: and let you know im gonna do a big update soon. the girls are loving the new tent/home they have they look great .also we found a great new hydro store in a nearby town(10 miles approx) so i went a lil bonkers and got lots of new stuff spiffy too. we have lots of new things for all our gardening adventures,! i will be posting lots of pics soon and will even get the digi microscope out for some trich shots. we will be building bubble buckets/dwc prolly putting together a new veg area/tent we got a new 400watt mh bulb much newness coming. well gotta run im gettin a new tattoo today love you all b back soon:circle-of-love::thumb::high-five::Namaste:

Quickie... Thanks for the wam-bam-thank-you...........but.I'm.not.a.maa'am
well i just finished up my tattoo i wont be showing it here but rest asured it is exceptional im super stoked, its a truely evil skull/zombie undead thing done with extreme precision and skill it looks quite realistic and will scare a few ppl im sure! it looks like something out of the walking dead show or a six feet under album cover , im off to build bubble buckets amy mix soil
you guys are my family too! i had to share my joy and love of the grotesque ! back later:high five:
Wow, nice sounding tat! you know that you can upload it to the "OFF TOPIC PHOTOS" section of your gallery right?

so 2 days ago i took a bunch of pics with the full intention of doing a big update,but life is so busy right now im haveing a hard time keeping up! i have been to the new hydro store 3 times,and the nursery, homiey dee, getting stocked up onsupplies for inside and out, cannabis and veggie,i ordered another tent for a veg room,reflectors and cordsets to have all 3 of the ballast's complete, gotnew rooting horomone,rockwool cubes,humidity dome,mini net pots,big 5 gallon net pot lids,50 liter bag of hydroton,pumps,airstones,10 gallon tote for diy dwc cloner experiment, and more lots more i cant think of rightnow cuz im nodding off typing this, so i better just post and crash, i promise some new pix soon im planning on the morning good night gang :peace:

Bigbusyirishdoode, your addiction increases hyperbolically. No not smoking but growing.
Bring on the waterworks, Gator likes. Seeking end of pesky media? Hydroponics is the way.
Waterfarms worked real good for me, once upon a time. I'd yet grow in water, but fear floods.

What kinda gator fears floods? It's perverse. It's part of life in this big shitty where I live.

jan my man pics today i swear by the cannabis gods! my cream caramel is nearly 2 weeks past target date, fat and stinky she is,, propa i have plans lost of plans, need to keep mothers, my cuttings are taking to long these days,so a new clone method must be had,14 days from cut to first root is unacceptable, 5 gallon bubble buckets for veggies are already done, for cannabis we shall see, im going to try propa style coco squares in 1.5 gallon square dollar store planters i like that thaey dont have drainage yet so if i chose to make hempy style i can,nifty!,got some big daddy coco gro bags for mothers,with the need to keep plant count under 12, i've decided to grow bigger plants,with 3 hid lights it is now possible, im thinking a system of keeping 2 moms while growing out 8 clones reserving 2 spaces for whatever i may be breeding r feminizing stupid rules dont understand how many variables theres are between say a sog and a mr Smith style monster plant, perhaps i'll do something like that in the future hehehe ,,ok back soon with pics:high-five:

ok picture time lots n lots of pics, i have been editing and uploading all damn day dayummmm!!! enjoy this is most likely my biggest update i have ever posted 40 + pics, i'll try to keep sense of it all for you guys, there's a lot of the cream caramel auto, i really love its chunky dank stinky in a great way goodness, and it will be chopped soon,its been flowering 2 1/2 weeks past the target date of 8 weeks from seed,it has a real candy type of smell reminds my of maple syrup and toffee,i'll start the pics with some harvest pics from the last purple maroc clones, oh that ended up being a little over 1.5 oz dried, most gone now hehehe then a bunch of the new gear
DSCI1446.JPG
DSCI1519.JPG
DSCI1520.JPG
DSCI1521.JPG
the diy dwc cloner project coming up real soon
DSCI1522.JPG
reconstituting some coco, it never ceases to amaze my how much it expands!!!
DSCI1515.JPG
DSCI1512.JPG
DSCI1517.JPG
bubble bucket gear and a 1st plant tomato this time
DSCI1505.JPG
DSCI1507.JPG
DSCI1504.JPG
DSCI1503.JPG
DSCI1524.JPG
DSCI1525.JPG
DSCI1508.JPG
DSCI1464.JPG
DSCI1482.JPG
yet to arrive is the 3rd hood and 2nd tent
now for the plant pics!!!!
DSCI1453.JPG
DSCI1455.JPG
DSCI1496.JPG
DSCI1497.JPG
DSCI1495.JPG
DSCI1502.JPG
DSCI1501.JPG

DSCI1496.JPG
DSCI1500.JPG
DSCI1498.JPG
DSCI14851.JPG
DSCI1484.JPG
DSCI1472.JPG
DSCI1475.JPG
DSCI1469.JPG
DSCI1468.JPG
DSCI1466.JPG
DSCI1459.JPG
DSCI1492.JPG
DSCI1491.JPG
DSCI1490.JPG
DSCI1489.JPG
DSCI1488.JPG
DSCI1486.JPG
DSCI1485.JPG
DSCI1473.JPG
DSCI1471.JPG
DSCI1470.JPG
DSCI1467.JPG
DSCI14561.JPG

ok thats it for tonight enjoy guys i hope it was worth the extended wait!! lol

btw more pics coming today i took over the lil cardboard box stealth box that i had built for spiffy i have rooted blueberry gum clones in there and some blue cheese clones in the lil clone box so two little clone box boxes beside my bed again! funny how I work to get rid of them being piled up next to my side of the bed, BUT no matter what we do it seems i have a nursery beside the bed almost constant! lol that will be changed hopefully with the arrival of the new tent .. The plan is to use the new 400 watt metal halide bulb in the i-power ballast with cfl support if needed for a clone/veg/mama space it is stated that its 62 in tall,36 wide,and 20 deep, it was dirt cheap and im not expecting a secret jardyesque-bad-ass-mama-jamba type deal here but reviews state that its good for what i want the primary gripe is the two support bars for lights tend to go south after a a couple months i figure i will just prepare for that and add some
extra safety and support , ppl state that its really good in the light leak dept. im not expecting much so maybe i'll be pleasantly surprised for 64 bones it cant be all that bad! .we will see if you wanna see click it ,i sure hope my link works right, it takes me forever to do stuff in the text editor on my tablet since the site upgrade the auto save feature has me waiting forever for the cursor to catch up with what im typing and it takes about 50 clicks to get the cursor to move to the end/last of what im typing, and a few times it refuses to do it forcing me to post and finish what i was saying in a new post or just start over, i sure wish there were 4 way arrow keys on my tablet or the editor! lol any way im off to edit more pics for my 420 homies:thumb:

1667185205958.png

Back
Top Bottom