The Bid 2.0 Grow -400W HPS - Blue Planet -Hempy-Coco-WW-Diamond Girl-Multiple Purples

Re: The Bid 2.0 Grow -400W HPS - Blue Planet -Hempy-Coco-WW-Diamond Girl-Multiple Pur

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
oh ok i'll watch my act lol not likely!!lol

I didn't think it was.

:peacetwo:

Re: The Bid 2.0 Grow -400W HPS - Blue Planet -Hempy-Coco-WW-Diamond Girl-Multiple Pur

so i stared using herb iq its reall cool and comprehensive shows me how much i have forgotten over the course,, i can see it will be very useful i have started the long painful data entry process, be easier if you started it at the beginning of a grow, and i would wait but im perpetual ,any pointers on working with it, should i enter all my seeds? omg! i have about 500 from the purple maroc i bred with the rpk, and many still to harvest,,,:morenutes:

so i stared using herb iq its reall cool and comprehensive shows me how much i have forgotten over the course,, i can see it will be very useful i have started the long painful data entry process, be easier if you started it at the beginning of a grow, and i would wait but im perpetual ,any pointers on working with it, should i enter all my seeds? omg! i have about 500 from the purple maroc i bred with the rpk, and many still to harvest,,,:morenutes:
Hrere's the link for those that don't have it and want it.
https://herbiq.codeplex.com/releases
Download both the new install and the upgrade. Install the new install, and then the upgrade over the top of it.

bigirishdoode.gif

If you want to, hold off on entering seeds until you get your live strains entered. Then you can track the genetics with the "Mother" and "Father" drop-downs. Also, you can enter ONE seed, get all its info put in, and then choose Copy/Clone to copy any number you have for an exact duplicate of the one you entered. This way, as you Germ them, you can track where each seed goes, and the success or failure of each... This is extremely helpful when stabilizing strains. There's a rating tab to evaluate both growing vigor and health, as well as yield, and potency, and smell, et cetera

thanks jandre good info, been entering stuff in all day,in between trying to plant a lawn,smoke a ham,and clean house,and water 165 houseplants/waiting to go outside plants im one busy housewife!! lol
So, umm... with all that did you click the link? Did it work for you this time? :rofl:

thanks jandre good info, been entering stuff in all day,in between trying to plant a lawn,smoke a ham,and clean house,and water 165 houseplants/waiting to go outside plants im one busy housewife!! lol

Sooooo....Can we get a smoke report on that HAM??:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So, umm... with all that did you click the link? Did it work for you this time? :rofl:
well i didnt think i needed to, i installed the latest version 7 i think, it seems to be working ,it saves data, its there after i close it and reopen ,am i missing something?

The girls look great BID. :bravo:
thank you bruh! the cream caramel is just exploding in the time since the last pics,blue cheese too!! i love cannabis

Sooooo....Can we get a smoke report on that HAM??:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
lol well i have not checked it since midnight, but its a picnic cut i soaked in brine for 2 weeks and its all hickory both in the smoke and the water tray glazing with spice infused honey every few hours, also a tsp liguid hickory to the soak the trick is the pink salt, thats what gives it that pink tender texture of fine hams i have had great success making my own bacon,Canadian bacon,corned beef,and pastrami, so my final test is a big Virginia style ham, started almost a year ago when i got a smoker for my b-day, i expect its gonna be good, go really great with some waterpipe action! im thinking the heady aroma of purple #1 but the maroc may go well with it too!!! im a diy guy in many ways, i love making 50 bux worth of pastrami for about 10$ i used to brew my own beers n wines, make my own cheese,bread,jellys, so growing cannabis fits right in with my lifestyle, wow that question of your triggered a huge thought waterfall, lol :high-five::thumb:

lol well i have not checked it since midnight, but its a picnic cut i soaked in brine for 2 weeks and its all hickory both in the smoke and the water tray glazing with spice infused honey every few hours, also a tsp liguid hickory to the soak the trick is the pink salt, thats what gives it that pink tender texture of fine hams i have had great success making my own bacon,Canadian bacon,corned beef,and pastrami, so my final test is a big Virginia style ham, started almost a year ago when i got a smoker for my b-day, i expect its gonna be good, go really great with some waterpipe action! im thinking the heady aroma of purple #1 but the maroc may go well with it too!!! im a diy guy in many ways, i love making 50 bux worth of pastrami for about 10$ i used to brew my own beers n wines, make my own cheese,bread,jellys, so growing cannabis fits right in with my lifestyle, wow that question of your triggered a huge thought waterfall, lol :high-five::thumb:

Lawd I was born a ramblin' man... Tryin' to make a livin' and doin' the best I can...

Lawd I was born a ramblin' man... Tryin' to make a livin' and doin' the best I can...
lol sorta! except the soundtrack of my like is power/death metal, like pantera,damageplan,disturbed,cannibal corpse,anthrax,slayer type stuff! :roorrip::headbanger::rocker::headbanger::rocker::headbanger:

Your girls look beautiful. I noticed you had a Chemdog seed. I just started a organic grow and that is one of my strains, beautiful plant and grows super fast. Check out my journal in my signature it will make you want to grow her out.

:thumb:
yeah i been kinda itchin to pop that one, gotta make room first, 12 plant max,barely have space for that!! but after the autos are done! thats 4 spots!! i will swing by your room sometime today:thumb:
oh yeah,,,, welcome to the BIDTRAIN!!
AND :420:

so are you seriously asking me no to use the word stoner?
LOL no brotha, jandre2k3 already said it. I was just joking with you. Obviously, I need to go an put a FAILED sticker on that post. :rofl:

:circle-of-love: I be lovin that Herb IQ :circle-of-love:

:peacetwo:

Snap you some beans and throw that leftover hambone up in there when you cook 'em. Man, I ought to get my lil' 'moker out and some apple chips there's a few places online you can get pheasants and quail. Hell I wish I could build a pit where I'm at fill it with oak and roast me a hunk of pig, big piece of cheesecloth tied on the end of a stick dipping it in about a gallon of butter with a lemon cut in half and using it for a baster. Did anybody remember to bring the boiled peanuts? :)
damn I made BPN hungrier sorry..... :(

Back
Top Bottom